Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Krynn OOC Banter

Go down 
+3
serredeth
zinsk
RPMistress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 pm

WORD!
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:55 am

Gonna wait for Ray before I post again, I want to make sure things unfold in a convincing manner and I don't want to cloud the events with a lot of "watching and waiting" posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 am

I'll have something up at my earliest possible convenience Wink
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Gots me my tunes laid out for the fight

Record of Agarest War: The Eye - the minutes before things happen
Guilty Gear XX: Midnight Carnival - the fight itself
Guilty Gear XX: Meet Again - the fight itself again
Tron Legacy: Daft Punk: Adagio for Tron - the aftermath

Gotta search for something I like more for the fight but but this is the music I'll have playing while I write my posts. I am pretty sure you can find them all on youtube if you want to take a listen.... fair warning midnight and meet are rock/metal nothing super heavy just a warning, and as whole everything is instrumental... no words ^_^
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

I'm not posting anything until Z or you post anything that requires response from any of my characters. I think it's important for you guys to play this out post by post without outside interference
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Bah I was about to post and my laptop went into auto hibernate on me. Power cord is at home. Doing some flooring after work so will post as soon as I get home.

Again. Grrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:52 pm

that has a lot of vacuum to it
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:20 pm

I'll wait for another post from Z before I do anything, guys.

BTW....EXCELLENT battle.....

BRAVO!

cheers
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:54 pm

RPMistress wrote:
I'll wait for another post from Z before I do anything, guys.

BTW....EXCELLENT battle.....

BRAVO!

cheers

You can post, mostly it's all character reactions at this point, Ceridwyn and Olwa can respond at any time Smile

I was kind of waiting for you to be honest, I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Embarassed

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll get a post up pronto then.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 pm

I posted!!! Check it before you commit Wink
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Sorry for holding things up, guys....
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 pm

RPMistress wrote:
Sorry for holding things up, guys....

You didn't hold anything up Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Book 2 is gonna ROCK!

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:13 pm

RPMistress wrote:
Book 2 is gonna ROCK!

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 pm

PROPOSAL:

Everyone take an opportunity to post an ending if you want to or just vote in OOC to end book 1.

I am going to wait and post in book 2, I think I have said all that I need to for my characters Wink

Respond to this post and let me know if you are ready to move to Book 2.

z.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 pm

I have created Ch 1 for Book 2 but I will keep it locked until we are ready to all move forward Smile

Sin and Lac, I am looking forward to both of you being more involved in this next book. As I said earlier, you both came in through the wrap up so please feel free to throw some ideas into the story and be part of the plot development. If you want to just go with the flow and let Myself, Deb or Ray remain with the reigns that cool too, but know you have the opportunity to put your ideas in the hopped ok Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:30 pm

I vote go to Book 2 but then agan, I've pretty much said all I can say for my charaacters.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

SUPER slow day... is everyone alright??
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Just been busy on my day off, Zinsk. I would like to post an ending for Tynen in book 1 but not sure where to have him end up at.....any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am

I'll see about my own wrap up post tomorrow (it is 11:30 pm right now) Was supposed to help my uncle with a floor for a few (4 or 5) hours today. Got there at 10:30 am.... I just got home >_<
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 am

SinTara wrote:
Just been busy on my day off, Zinsk. I would like to post an ending for Tynen in book 1 but not sure where to have him end up at.....any suggestions.

It all depends on where you want to take him, Sin.

Here's a couple scenarios you can chose:

1) He's made himself up to look like a Knight so he can chose to stay and somehow find a way to report the activities to the Dark Lady. Bearing in mind Tara's ability to sense him and the fact its a painful indication may not be the best option and he would be rooted out quickly.

2) He retreated with the forces and finds his way back tot he Dark Lady but she's rather upset at him and decides to show him why no one disappoints her then sends him back out to complete the mission he started. If he fails, death is a certainty. She will have ways of keeping watch over him as she does all her subjects so he would have to be showing some sort of sign he was activly making progress in his mission. It would be very easy for her to place him anywhere on Ansalon she wanted him to be.

3) He stays, is discovered and jailed and sentenced to death for the war crimes he committed but he escapes with help from the Dark Lady and he's given one more chance to complete his mission using the scenario in #2. That way he would be in the area and she can bestow upon him another ability to help hook him even more on the power she promises him such as incredible hearing or something like that and she blocks Tara's ability to sense him so he can still move around the area undetected by her.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 am

SinTara wrote:

Another option is that he is rewarded for taking initiative and went behind enemy lines to take out several of the enemy on his own. he could then be rewarded and given a small contingency of men to go make havoc with.

Really up to you Smile

My plan is to start Book 2 six months from the Chapter 21 of Book 1. So there is plenty of time in there to fill in some back story.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:45 am

o.O

Forgot about that particular option....

so there ya go, Sin. Plenty of room for you to do something with him.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Okay.....I think the Zinsk's idea the best.....so here we go. Give me constructive criticism if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krynn OOC Banter
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next