Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Krynn OOC Banter

Go down 
+3
serredeth
zinsk
RPMistress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:18 pm

That oughta shake things up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 pm

like an earthquake in the middle of the night....

Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:40 pm

In the words of the Futurama Chef Elzar "BAM!!"
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 pm

serredeth wrote:
In the words of the Futurama Chef Elzar "BAM!!"

LOL
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:09 am

posting delayed... busy day and no laptop with me Sad
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:46 am

Sorry guys....got my hands full right now....hope that was something to work with
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:13 am

bah... I couldn't find a full version of the post I was happy with lol
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:14 am

It was great, Ray. As always...

Sorry for the briefness of my post....I had a few free moments at work and decided to try and take advantage of it
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:03 pm

I had to... It just seemed like the right place for a B*^&h slap.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:48 pm

yeah, as much as it is going to cause problems Kali is too enraged to not act accordingly in her response ... here it goes Smile

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:38 am

Wanted to get all of your opinions... this chapter is starting to feel like it is coming to an end. Is everyone else feeling that too?

It seems like we are a couple wrap up posts from closing it out and moving to the next... if everyone agrees then I will start a new chapter after everyone puts one more post into "Wedding Bells"

Let me know Smile

oh, and happy mother's day Deb!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:59 am

zinsk wrote:
Wanted to get all of your opinions... this chapter is starting to feel like it is coming to an end. Is everyone else feeling that too?

It seems like we are a couple wrap up posts from closing it out and moving to the next... if everyone agrees then I will start a new chapter after everyone puts one more post into "Wedding Bells"

Let me know Smile

oh, and happy mother's day Deb!!! Smile

I concur. I believe it's time to close this one out and start a new one.

Excellent posting, you two.

And thanks. I had a stupendous day. cheers
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Deb, I hope my post didn't "offend" you in that I was having Nol explain things to Kellan, I was more motivated to give you something to work off of when it was your turn. I guess I am working under the assumption that as a human she wouldn't understand Elven culture so Nol was just giving some insight.

ALSO to all... I understand I take liberties sometimes, I do it in the interest of moving the story not to take action for your characters... if I cross the line PLEASE feel free to call me out and I will be happy to make changes. I don't mind when people take small liberties or make small reactions for my toons so feel free to do that if it is in the interest of continuing your post (like not have to wait for me to post an obvious reaction to something).

OK, that is all Smile
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:46 pm

All right I'm good... next chapter
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:10 pm

zinsk wrote:
Deb, I hope my post didn't "offend" you in that I was having Nol explain things to Kellan, I was more motivated to give you something to work off of when it was your turn. I guess I am working under the assumption that as a human she wouldn't understand Elven culture so Nol was just giving some insight.

ALSO to all... I understand I take liberties sometimes, I do it in the interest of moving the story not to take action for your characters... if I cross the line PLEASE feel free to call me out and I will be happy to make changes. I don't mind when people take small liberties or make small reactions for my toons so feel free to do that if it is in the interest of continuing your post (like not have to wait for me to post an obvious reaction to something).

OK, that is all Smile

You're assumption would be correct. Kellan is well versed Solamnic culture and other cultures are still new to her so she wouldn't know much about the Elven culture at all. that's where she relies on Nol to guide her through times like that.

She's read a great deal about the dragons but she still has yet to apply what she's read. Again, the help of Nol, Raju and any other dragon is beneficial to her.

And i completely understand. I didn't post much as I knew most of the action woud come from you two guys. :-)

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

HeHe cool, thanks Deb.

I am starting the next chapter. I am opening with Olwa, Branch and Pela since our timeline has now caught up.

Deb, we have both been playing Ky'ly back and forth as an NPC(ish) character, same with Allawana. Do you have a preference that we keep it that way or do you want to each take control of one or something? Just throwing it out there because my gut tell me that Ky'ly is about to become pretty important in regards to that storyline.

I am going to open the next day around noon.

Chapter will be called Fragmentations I felt it was appropriate considering there are broken relationships, broken minds and a broken city in the story... it seemed appropriate Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:27 pm

zinsk wrote:
HeHe cool, thanks Deb.

I am starting the next chapter. I am opening with Olwa, Branch and Pela since our timeline has now caught up.

Deb, we have both been playing Ky'ly back and forth as an NPC(ish) character, same with Allawana. Do you have a preference that we keep it that way or do you want to each take control of one or something? Just throwing it out there because my gut tell me that Ky'ly is about to become pretty important in regards to that storyline.

Chapter will be called Fragmentations I felt it was appropriate considering there are broken relationships, broken minds and a broken city in the story... it seemed appropriate Smile

I think we should make them non NPC's for now. Especially if Ky'ly is about to become an integral part of the storyline. We can let them fade intot he background when it's time.

I'll take Allawana. If you have any pics you want to use for her, let me know. If not, I'll se what I can find.

Cool beans?

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm

RPMistress wrote:
zinsk wrote:
HeHe cool, thanks Deb.

I think we should make them non NPC's for now. Especially if Ky'ly is about to become an integral part of the storyline. We can let them fade intot he background when it's time.

I'll take Allawana. If you have any pics you want to use for her, let me know. If not, I'll se what I can find.

Cool beans?

That sounds fine.. I have no pictures in my archives so find something you like. I will play Ky'ly then Smile

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:09 pm

word of warning - my internet is wonky so bear with me in case I drop off....

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

I won't be able to post until thursday morning, folks. I'll be in training all day tomorrow and a meeting tomorrow night.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:10 pm

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA

In true Kwinn fashion.....he has returned!!!

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:22 am

Kwinn is someone I'd like to meet IRL.

LOL
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:57 am

RPMistress wrote:
Kwinn is someone I'd like to meet IRL.

LOL

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Can someone expand of the storyline so far, to see if I'd be interested in adding a character?
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Sir_Easy wrote:
Can someone expand of the storyline so far, to see if I'd be interested in adding a character?

Gosh, it's going a dozen ways right now... Let me see if I can sum it up;

Piramay is on the loose (she is an evil fire sorceress with extreme power played by Raymond) and she and Kali hate each other immensely.
Kali is isolated in her tower, an expedition is planned to go south to Icewall and attempt to recover relics and legendary items that will bolster the defenses of Heartlund
Pela, Olwa and Branch have left Silvanost and are heading to Pela's old home in the mountains, Deb and I have been primarily playing this storyline as Ray and Bear seem to have sebaticled from the story for a while

If there is any way I can be more specific please let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krynn OOC Banter
Page 31 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next