Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Krynn OOC Banter

Go down 
+3
serredeth
zinsk
RPMistress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 am

Be safe out thar. Must be out and about my own damned self, so will post we I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 am

No worries. We agreed to take this battle slower and thus far we have done so according to plan.

I am planning on moving a couple of my key characters into positions and having things "set up"

Ray, I will post a sudden change in the atmosphere, etc, but why don't you start the mage part of the battle with Piramay doing her thing.

Basically let me set the stage but Fifth and Kali won't do anything until the forest is set ablaze Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I'll have something up here shortly... just dragged myself out of bed lol
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:51 pm

*cringes*

Gawd that mage is scary
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:09 pm

and she is only warming up...

pardon the pun lol
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 am

I gave some time and hesitation there so any key characters on the western quarter would have a chance to be out of the way. I'd say they have roughly about 2 minutes in all. from beginning to execution.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Like I said, that mage is frackin' scary
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 pm

hehe yeah scary has always been a good word to describe Piramay in all of her incarnations =)
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Now that is what I call a sucker punch >_< ouch
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 pm

ouch indeed.

now is when things will get VERY interesting.

affraid
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 pm

I kept the post for Pira short so that Z-man could write his own characters final moments. Despite Fifth's demise being pre-planned I felt it fair to let him have control of Fifth's end for the most part

Wink

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:54 pm

WORD!

Oh that evil, nasty, sneaky witch.

Gawd I love it....

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

haha.... wow.
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:32 pm

I am surpringly pleased with that short post. I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat hehe
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Just like a certain fire mage I know...

Hm....now I wonder how much of YOU is really in Pira
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 pm

I love how simple it was, with just a hint of "F you"

I will get something up in response soon.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:19 pm

I'll post as soon as I can guys. I have a few things to do this evening.

*hugs to all*

This is awesone!
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm

okay so looking back at the posts I realize I owe Lac'Nal a BIG apology >_<

I'm sorry I missed the post from Saul and we'll work on getting him re-woven in.

Again I apologize =(
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 pm

All right I made a post for Piramay but I deleted it after I got home for a couple reasons. I forgot a couple key details that needed to be in the mix before she left, and I didn't like the very last part... I after all rushed it on a fifteen minute break.

I've put up a more abbreviated version that allows for some necessary addictions to the scene *face palms* first day back at work and my brain is scrambled eggs.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:40 pm

not sure what to write, so will wait for an opening so to speak. LOL
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 am

At times like this I would probably post how my character was reacting to the situation as it unfolded. Sometimes a post that only has the point of expressing the character's thoughts isn't to bad an idea Wink
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:43 pm

I agree with Ray, sometimes it's a good way to reset your character, get him/her back in line with everyone else, etc.

If you are worried about Tynen, don't worry, he can almost blend in now with the rebuilding and you can carry him into the next book as being in the area if you want or have him quietly slip away and regroup to come back again Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Here! Here!

There's been a lot of action that can be reacted to and to see the way things unfolded from another character's perspective is always a good thing. In these sort of storyline posts, there's always so much action going on between so many different character's there's times when others will be missed. But that doesn't mean you can't give them some action of their own to deal with. Skirmishes were happening all over the Keep once the wall was breached and the undead followed by the living dark forces came rushing through.

Don't be afraid to write some action for your own character and Gideon as well.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Okay....thanks guys.....I appreciate the advice. Will post something later today. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:18 pm

SinTara wrote:
Okay....thanks guys.....I appreciate the advice. Will post something later today. Thanks again.

No worries at all. Keep in mind that you came in at the end of Book 1, we have literally planning and building up to this moment in the story for over a year. In those situations we are all so excited to finally get it out we might accidentally miss stuff, for that I apologize.

The good news is we are going to start "Book 2" next and that will be much more open ended as we start out along the new path. The only real things we have outlined is that Piramay will be the new super villain, as always Tahkisis will be regrouping and preparing to hit Ansalon to dominate it, and Heartlund will be in the process of rebuilding. There will be a lot of opportunities to get adventures going and a new storyline established. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krynn OOC Banter
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next