Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Krynn OOC Banter

Go down 
+3
serredeth
zinsk
RPMistress
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
serredeth

serredeth

Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll be getting something up on my lunch here in a couple hours =)
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Mine was good. I'm sure Z and family had an outstanding time camping (at least I hope so as well)

I have a mandatory meeting this afternoon that's scheduled to last for 3 whole hours *groans* so I won't be able to post until I get home.

Talk to you all later!!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:14 am

*listens to the crickets chirp*
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:10 pm

so yesterday became a nightmare that resulted in no lunch... and today.... well lets see... of the three opening employees (including me) one was 2 hours late the other called out sick and on top of that my store has been open for a little over an hour as of this posting and we still don't have money in the electronics department registers.... woooohooooooo.....
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 pm

managed to eek something out on my break. Enjoy I'll check in later.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 pm

serredeth wrote:
so yesterday became a nightmare that resulted in no lunch... and today.... well lets see... of the three opening employees (including me) one was 2 hours late the other called out sick and on top of that my store has been open for a little over an hour as of this posting and we still don't have money in the electronics department registers.... woooohooooooo.....

Holy crap, dude.

Like......if you were to go on strike they would be seriously crippled.

Nice to know you have them by the short hairs. affraid
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm

We should probably give ray a chance to post for Rose Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Agreed!

She will have much to say, no doubt.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm

RPMistress wrote:
Agreed!

She will have much to say, no doubt.

What a Face

I was going to just call an action and keep going but thought it might be better to have Ray give her a full post in this case, it's a major plot point Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:19 pm

zinsk wrote:

I was going to just call an action and keep going but thought it might be better to have Ray give her a full post in this case, it's a major plot point Smile

Good call, Dude.

This is shaping up pretty darn good already.

Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:55 pm

I'll work on getting something up for you guys... today and tomorrow are my days off ^_^ been very busy today
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:00 pm

serredeth wrote:
I'll work on getting something up for you guys... today and tomorrow are my days off ^_^ been very busy today

No rush man, just thought it would be courteous to allow you some time to get your licks in.

If you want to interact with Kali let me know and she can port him to the tower. He could communicate with her via missive and she could bring him there... in fact you could just post that action so you could start the conversation with her if you want.

s.
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Oh I think a conversation between father and daughter is a forgone conclusion, just a matter of when realistically.
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 pm

I figure that Trysten and Nol have a habit of bumping heads on occasion and felt the need to make fun of that fact.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:39 pm

ROFLMAO @ Rose's last comment

Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Wow I have so much I could say in response to some of their comments lol Glad Rose is going to be dealing with this eventual situation or it would get unfriendly fast.
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:55 pm

*rolls with the tumble weeds* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

Despite being busy I hope everyone is having an awesome day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:56 pm

serredeth wrote:
*rolls with the tumble weeds* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

Despite being busy I hope everyone is having an awesome day Very Happy

just got here... working on a post

Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:59 pm

My day started extra early today, been at work since 4am. New movies to put out and my regional manager was coming so I came in early to make sure my stuff was in order. Not a lot of sleep (about 3 hours I think) so I am bouncy happy right now.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

bounce

*watches Ray bounce all movie like while munching on popcorn*
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 pm

I am so sorry, everybody. I get in here to read posts and don't have enough time to get one in. I got promoted to Head Store Manager last week and have been having to take on a lot of responsibility. Things will calm down once I get into my own routine. Move my characters as needed if you have to.
Back to top Go down
serredeth

serredeth

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 am

No worries Sin

We are very understanding of such things ^_^
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:56 am

Congratulations, Sin! That's fantastic news. And like Ray stated, don't worry. We all have times when we aren't able to post regularly and we make the necessary moves needed.

Good luck in your new position at the store. I'm sure it will be a win/win situation for both you and the store.

cheers
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:13 pm

I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon with the family for our annual Labor Day RVing trip.

just FYing....
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:06 pm

right on... I probably won't be posting anything else until next week, I have a couple front burner projects that will need my full attention tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Krynn OOC Banter - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krynn OOC Banter
Page 26 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next