Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:03 am

That's the way I was thinking it was going to play out as well...that he was just hiding out until ack up arrived.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:17 am

Cool. I picture them looking like a gang out of 'Road Warrior' or something. A band of Humans who treat mutants like animals. I figure they'll be armed fairly well, maybe they'll have automatic (repeat fire) weapons but if they do maybe just one of them would be fortunate enough to have one. Probably just have shotguns, pistols and rifles, and of course grenades.

I figure in one of their vehicles, they would have a rocket or grenade launcher as their 'big-gun'.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

Um....Nosey....I need some further explanation on your post, sugar.

Is Rarmon with Leo, Gavin and Kitty in the shower area washing off the stinky mud? If he is, I think the proximity of the laundry room is a little further than you figured it in your post.

I may be a little off on my perception so I need the others to chime in here.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 am

I am a bit confused myself. Are there two characters nose is playing or one. If it is one my perception is the same as yours RP
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:55 am

There's two character's he's playing now. The sniper and Rarmon.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 am

Thank you I am still a bit confused where exactly Ramon is though. But hey I was born confused, when I was born I was so surprised I couldn't talk for almost two years.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:04 am

scratch

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah... I am just assuming that Rarmon must have some intense sensory devices (the HUD?) and so he was able to detect Plymuth in the basement. I am not sure though where he is. Plymuth would be in a far corner of the hotel, quite a ways from the lobby where Tom had originally encountered Texan.

If Rarmon is near Plymuth then we can assume that he has walked through the hotel and would by the laundry chute that runs through all the floors. His sounds would definitely travel up the chute, especially when he moved the washing machine.

I did get the impression that he was going to drop a grenade down the old laundry chute... hope that's not the case. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 pm

naa just poking at the door with a childs intrest wondering how he could blow it up wothout any breaching charges cyclops
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 pm

OK....sooooooo.....based on all the conversation thus far, Rarmon is at the entrance tot he laundry room, which is on the opposite end of the hotel as what Leo, Kitty and Gavin are at.

Meaning, Rarmon separated himself from Kitty, Leo and Gavin to investigate a sound he heard through walls and over noises of others talking and showering?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 pm

scratch I am not sure about the rest of you but that seems a bit of a stretch to me. Even with Tim's canine ears I am not sure he could manage that. Suspect Barring some advanced technilogically advanced listening enhancement device or something. That would require some cpmplex fitering capabilities, of course.

But those are just my humble thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm

That's the way i see it. Makes sense. He is a cyborg and would have some pretty slick amplifications, and Plymuth definitely made some noise going up and down the ladder and lifting up and setting down a washing machine.

So just just a reminder, there's no door to the laundry just a pile of rubble with a hole one would have to crawl through to get into the room. The holes big enough for a man to get through and Plymuth blocked it with a washing machine. Not hard to move but noisy if one tried. The other hole in the ceiling is tight, and an aluminum ladder runs through it so no one could get through it without rattling the ladder and they are quite loud.

I described a little bit of the hotel basement. It's basically filled with a couple of halls for weddings and such, and then other things like a laundry room and of course the swimming pool. I am not sure what else would be down in the basement of a hotel. Realistically Plymuth would not be that far from the group in the showers.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Cool, SinTara, a post-apocalyptic lycanthrope, that's different. Sin should get along with Tom.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi, SinTara here. I created a character but need to do some editing. Hope that's okay as Tiphereth has made some good points about her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 am

If you have any other questions, concerning the world or your character just present them here and myself or others will give you feedback.

You could add a physical description, but if you would rather write that into your first post or something its your prerogative. I usually add a bit of description just so people can look up your character and get picture of them.

We are all in agreement that the world is pretty much a barren wasteland. Remnants of the past world exist and people have built up new towns out of the old but nothing in comparison to what once existed... at least that's the way it is for the most of the world, however, there may be a few places where people have restored the world to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 am

It says at the bottom of my character profile that I can now post on this forum. I didn't see anything approving my character, so does this mean that I can join in now or do I still need to wait?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am

That's just the forum letting you know that you are logged in and can post.

You know... if you want you can start your post. If there are any discrepancies with your character I don't think it will effect the story. Your character won't be denied, often there are just some changes that are requested, that's all. If you have a story you're itching to write down just go for it.

You've obviously apprised yourself with what is currently going on and right now everyone is pretty much in the same place so it's a great time to jump in.

I'm a night hawk so I'll be around to check it out. Wink
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 am

Okay. I may jump in somewhere, Not sure yet. but, I definately want to get started.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:43 am

I totally understand. I like to just get down to writing when I have ideas bouncing around in my head. So write away.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Thanks   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:51 am

Okay, everyone, I've made the attempt with A Strange, New World. Join in or if it fits in with a fellow thread, we can merge it. I'm pretty easy with things like this. I'll be back on as I can to continue. I don't have internet at home, (I will explain how we live later, most find it kind of cool.) Anyway, I use my mom's computer, my sister-in-law's, or the library's. Thanks for letting me join in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 am

Okay, I have moved SinTara's character and story in Grimnir's Inn, since it is something new.

SinTara, you can continue any OOC discussions in the Strange, New World Character and OOC topic and people can join your story in the other one.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 am

Ive made a dead stop ill edit my post once i have time tonight i stretched it too far ill just have Rarmon shower so if anyone wants to post ignore that post ill delete it or edit it as i have caused DEAD STOP i should be ashamed Embarassed (even i am confused by my own writing lol! )
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 am

No you didn't, sugar.

We're slow right now due to the warm weather mesmerizing us to the outdoors and less time in front of the computer.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah we are picking and choosing our battle right now. So much to do in the garden!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 am

still i think i should edit it tonight just to clean it up of some confusions in it Rolling Eyes dear oh dear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next