Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Dietrich_zps57091a19
He drank the scotch as he got up for the second drink as Ean had brought the decanter to them resting it on a table nearby as he got up he barely had time to stop mid-step as a woman almost bowled into him with a very hot pot of tea he particularly didn't want to be wearing. As he watched her pass but respectfully didn't linger as her brothers eyebrow raised as he took the second glass giving his own toast this time as he raised it the old norse fitting better than his heavy english.

"Skål....or cheers." Trying not to laugh as he drank as he finished the glass placing it down as he turned hearing his house name he dare not ask what rumours were passing about him as he turned to Ean.

"I don't think House Kell has ever worked with Zeitlos the only encounter was during the templar wars where we went against you." An old tid bit of information but the look on his face showed he had seen that dirt driven hell brought fight in Jerusalem as he smiled quickly to forget the memory. "But past is past Neutrality against the druids this time."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 EanBanner

Ean nodded respectfully and spoke, "My friend, your neutrality dictates that you do what you must to keep the balance, and though I was not yet born for the Crusades, my father tells me it was quite a debacle. To be perfectly frank, I am glad I was no there for it."

He extended his hand again and smiled warmly, "The past is the past, I am just glad you are on our side THIS time."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:39 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AuroraBannerAurora had the good sense to look ashamed of herself as Ean scooped her up.  She'd honestly not thought about what using Spirit would do to herself, but now she knew and she would not be making the same mistake twice.  But when his tone changed, she smiled at him with love, laying her head on his massive shoulder as he carried her into the castle and to the sitting room.

She couldn't stop the chuckle when Lexy was instantly all over him in fun, then Lizzy came over and her smile faded at what she'd told her.  Decay?  She knew then that what she'd done was very serious and life threatening.  She looked to Beau who gave her a knowing look as he laid down by the hearth.  But what had her grinning was Lexy's reaction to almost running Dietrich over with the pot of hot tea and watching her face blush a bright rose color.  She was still smiling when Lexy asked her who he was only to have Lizzy, in a not so quiet voice, say what house he was from.  She sipped her tea, watching Lexy then her eyes turning to Ean, love filling the dark brown depths.  

~You look like a lovesick pup, Rory~, Beau said to her in her mind.  ~I am a lovesick pup and am very happy to be so~, she replied to him sticking her tongue out at the great wolf.  He shook his massive head and if anyone were to look at him it would seem as if the great wolf rolled his eyes at his charge.  ~You have ruined her, Ean~, he sent to Ean with a chuckle.  ~Just look at her....I believe in that Disney movie called Bambi they called it 'twitterpated' and she is definately that~.  The wolf's amber eyes were on Ean when he turned to him and he gave him a big wolfish grin full of teeth then shook his head.  ~She is happy and for that I owe you a great thanks, my friend.~  Outside, Eryn was flying about crying out as she tried to find a way in and none too happy about it.  

Aurora heard Eryn and looked to Lexy, "Do you know of a window low enough to open to let Eryn in?  She is having quite the fit outside unable to find an open window", she said to her best friend and future sister in law with a grin.

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 The_li10
Lilly entered the lady's shop with Sionn and began looking around.  She found jeans and shirts that she liked to wear and then she stumbled upon a rack of gypsy skirts and began fingering them, her eyes taking on a wistful look.  She'd always loved these type of skirts and the blouses that went with them, making her feel very feminine and yet they allowed her movement.  There were a variety of colors, all ranging from pastels to Earthy colors.  The blouses were hanging on a rack next to the skirts and she looked through those and then sighed, moving on to the undergarments.  She picked out exactly what she needed as in panties, bras and socks the first two being lacy and feminine.  To see her in her usual black outfits one would not have guessed that she had a liking for such things.  She blushed when Sionn came over to pay for the clothing noticing that the clerk put the undergarments on top of everything, the woman giving her a wink.  She had no idea what the wink was for, only that she was embarrassed that Sionn had seen what she'd picked out.
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:54 am

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Eba0k1

“Thank you, Mrs. McGhee. Your continued assistance has unburdened me greatly.” Kain felt very grateful to have met such kind and generous people. Thinking of how he grew up and what a far cry it was from a life Sionn and Torri must have had. Had his family not been wiped out, perhaps a life like this could have been his…
But to dwell on such things invited memories without beginning or end.

“I haven’t spoken about this with Carla, actually.” He said about her joining him, “I don’t want this to be more of a distraction than it has to be. Everyone else should focus solely on the druids, so I think she should go with the others.” Kain thought, “But I suppose I won’t stop her if she really wanted to join me.” He shrugged.

Kain finished his tea and got back on his feet saying, “Once again, thank you. It means a lot to me. I’ll go see if I can’t make myself useful.”

And though he wanted to leave, for some reason he felt the need to share; “You know…” He started halfway between his chair and the door, “My memories. They haunt me. I don’t hold any power over them. It’s a fight to keep them from holding power over me, really…”

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 LQUnhE

“That’s quite a bit of experience.” Carla noted hardly able to contain her surprise. And then to be handed the box with the pistols meant for Erich’s daughter. There was some analogy between Torri and Carla there, though it was lost on Carla. Nevertheless it was difficult for her to immediately accept the pistols as her own after she heard that.

“This is quite the honor.” She said, “I guess I should be glad she stuck with the bow or I’d be throwing rocks.” She laughed a bit nervously.

“She won’t mind that you are giving these to me?” Carla wanted some reassurance, after all Torri had been very quiet and kept to herself at all times. She seemed troubled, and to find out her father had given her guns away might not make her any happier. “I don’t want to -you know- rub her the wrong way.”

She'd gotten into enough catfights for an entire lifetime already, and over far less weighty things, she didn't want one on her way to their date with these earth-shattering menaces.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:51 am

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 LexyBanner

Lexy looked at Aurora and then turned, looking around, “Perhaps there… I hope the McGhees don’t mind us letting them in.”

She smiled and walked over, unlatching a low window and Eryn whipped in, followed by Whipsy. The two landed almost side by side and Whipsy chortled at Lexy angrily. Lexy looked at her and spoke, “Don’t bark at me feather head, yer the one who wanted out so desperately, this is no my house, I have no way of knowing you don’t know the ways in!”

Whipsy narrowed her eyes and started preening her feathers, ignoring Lexy for now. Lexy turned back to Aurora and rolled her eyes as she sat back down and picked up her tea as she whispered with a wink, “Some birds…”

She reached forward and felt Aurora’s head again, “Yer still clammy, but I am sure you will feel better by morning.” She smiled and left it at that.

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AnnetteBanner

Annette listened and smiled with a nod. As Kain walked away she could not help but be more curious of him, and then when he turned and spoke she smiled sympathetically, “I can no begin to understand what you struggle with Master Kain, it is beyond my mind to wrap around, but I will listen if you ever need me to.”

She smiled and spoke, “Oh, and I will talk to Sionn about getting you a channeling rod, we happen to know one of the best smitty’s in the world, Sionn is there now.”

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 SionnBanner

Sionn kept himself busy on his iPhone, checking his messages and the like as Lilly took care of her needs. As he paid for the items he couldn’t help but notice the articles on top, but he paid it little thought, even when the cashier made her comments. He handed Lilly the bag and smiled, “Come lass.”

As they made their way back to the castle he didn’t speak much, keeping to himself and his eyes on the road. Frankly he was unsure how much he could, or even should say to Lilly, but finally he pulled the car over to the side of the road, put it in park, and broke the silence, “Lilly, I just want to say, I don’na want any tension between us. I am sorry, again, if I hurt you. I don’t want it on our minds though, the last thing we need is for someone to get hurt over this. You are too important to mess about, and I don’na want to do that to you… I just already have some trepidation with Ean and Aurora being there, having those deep, protective feelings for only one person in the group can have some very grave consequences. I just want to take it slow, let’s allow time to work it out between us instead of forcing it, Lord knows I have enough experience with that and it has clearly NEVER worked out for me. I guess, I just hope we can at least land on some common ground before we land in the United States.”

He was hoping she would say something, and then his phone buzzed, “It’s mum… we need to get back. If you do have anything to add, please do, I can listed and drive.” With a smile he put the car in drive and continued driving back to the castle.

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 ErichBanner

Erich smiled and spoke to Carla, “Oh I assure you she does no want them. She told me so herself two years ago when she put them back in the safe. She carries all that she needs to get the job done. It is my honor to see them be used, especially by one who seems so eager to join in. It is no common for humans to be introduced to our world, and even more rare for one to feel the pull to join in. One can only wonder if there is some Elar’ruma blood in your veins.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 The_li10Lilly thought about what he'd said as they drove back to the castle, unsure as what to say to him.  Finally, she spoke.

"Sionn......I doo'na want to have misunderstood you but it sounds to me like ye be willing to try at a relationship but a verra slow moving one.  With that being said, I hae' no experience in relationships whatsoever.  I hae' been kissed before but yers was my first true kiss, Sionn.  I hae' feelings for ye...strong feelings but if'n ye doo'na want me nor want a relationship other than friendship then okay."  She looked back out the window, her swirling eyes reflecting in the glass and what they showed was a myraid of emotion.  Uncertainty, doubt in herself, unsure of herself, as well as a young woman finally finding herself.  But what was also there were her feelings for Sionn.  Her eyes were swirling around with different hues of blues and shining a bit from held back tears.  "Are ye over her, Sionn?  I doo'na want to see ye hurting just because she is there with her new love.  She was the first one to break it off with ye instead of the other way around."  She turned back to him.  "I know what I want with ye, Sionn McGhee.  I may not hae' much experience with men but I do know what it is I want.  But, I willnae' push it.  I do not know what to do with a relationship.  How one works.....how to start one....what to with it once it is started.  An', I told you...the next time ye be kissing me, Sionn McGhee, it had better be because ye want me to be with you in a relationship or ye will be feeling the blow of me fist.  Until that time, if that time comes, I am proud to be yer close friend, Sionn."

She had no idea if she said what she wanted to say the right way or not or if she just made the situation that much worse but she tried to tell him what was in her heart and how she felt so he would know where she stood.  

"An', one more thing, Sionn McGhee.  Yer mum and da are together an' hae' been for years.  They hae' fought together and trusted in each other's abilities to take care of themselves in battle.  So....it can be done, fighting alongside the one ye love.  Ye just hae' to hae' trust."

With that she was quiet the rest of the ride of back, staring out the window.

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AuroraBanner
Aurora smiled at Lexy at her assessment of her condition and her eyes turned to Ean.  

"That is good then I can get back to practicing tomorrow", she said holding up a golden brown hand to Ean when he would've argued and put his foot down to her.  "I won't practice spirit unless you or Lizzy are there, Ean.  I promise.  I won't make that mistake again."  

She gave him a smile full of love that had Beau once more rolling his eyes in jest at the two of them, shaking his massive head again.  Eryn was clearly ignoring Aurora, feeling that her charge should have made sure that she had a way into the castle instead of leaving her out in the drizzle.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Dietrich nodded slowly as he gave a sigh before turning it back to a smile. "This time you make it sound is if I have a desire to fight you." Laughing as it was not so the man was no further from the truth, many had wished to never got involved with the crusades but Dietrich smiled a little. "A failure but altogether it was interesting to have seen what such a large scale battle can do to the sides... the whole thing was unidentifiable even Neutral were crossing the line but dare not admit it for the council had no idea of the atrocities each side commited."

Ean seemed to have a manor of respect but the idea that good was crossing evil did not sit well with him it seemed. "But that was a heretical time as the leaders call it men who were deceptive and hid their true natures and the mad king who marched armies to their death to always seem to appear from the dunes alone smiling..." Old tales from the times as he laughed suddenly the serious air lost on the matter as he winked. "But druid hunting makes more sense than any other lunacy that one can be given from the council." Then remembered the McGhee's were apart of the council and tilted his head. "Certain members anyway." Correcting himself as he looked to the women clamouring round each other he looked to Ean leaning over a little to whisper. "How much of a toll does such a power take simply to be activated." The fact she used her spirit as a weapon to the bow it made him question whether the bow had already had its fill of spirit to save it from leeching her dry or was it a conscious conductor of 'energies' and simply that?
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Ean looked at Dietrich and spoke, “I am no sure how much lunacy there is in seeing evil removed from our world, but I will agree that fighting Druids is always a testimony to doing something crazy.”

He smiled and clinked Dietrich’s glass once again and drank. As Dietrich looked past him inquired about Aurora and the use of Spirit Ean turned to look at her chatting with Lexy and then turned back to Dietrich, “It is no different than any other exercise really, if you try to lift too much weight you can tear a muscle, if you attempt to wield a weapon beyond your skill you can injure yourself, the same goies for wielding Spirit, one should learn to do it over time instead of jumping in all at once. My Squire is ambitious and adventurous, great attributes for certain, but she pushes herself too fast, and I fear that it could have long term consequences. These concerns naturally have both a leadership as well as personal ramifications. If I am seen as unfit to lead her, the Council will never assign me another Paige. So far I am afraid that I am falling more into that category than any other. Unfortunately this is not the first time she has done this. On the other hand, I intend to marry her, and as such I would prefer she stick around, alive, for a long time.”

He smiled and continued, “Like any that begin learning, it will come with time, and hopefully without too much long term effects. To get to the other part of your question, Spirit originates form within, not from outside, ultimately the weapon one is wielding channels the power as opposed to producing or altering it. This of course puts the responsibility on the wielder to learn the proper ways of control and focus. Of course, some weapons will channel the power more effectively than others, and in my beloved’s case, she wields a weapon that is traditionally known to wield it more efficiently than any other known to us… she can not be held completely responsible for what happened, and again, with training and hopefully, heeding my guidance, she can learn to not hurt herself.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AuroraBannerAurora sat with Lexy, sipping her hot tea and chatting with her future sister-in-law, casting looks at Ean her eyes constantly searching for him. She saw him glance her way from time to time while talking to Dietrich and knew that he was discussing her. She figured it was probably over her use of Spirit and looked down, suddenly feeling very much ashamed for what she'd done. It wasn't the first time she'd over exerted herself and somehow she was beginning to feel that as Ean's squire she was letting him down.

Lexy tapped her leg, getting her attention looking at Aurora with concern, asking her what was troubling her. She shook her head at first, focusing instead on her tea cup as she fingered it, swishing the half cup of tea around.

"I have let him down again, haven't I?", she said to Lexy, still not looking up. "I see him talking to Dietrich and glancing my way from time to time and my instinct tells me he's discussing me with the Norseman. I would imagine about my shortcomings today." She raised her eyes to Lexy's, "I just want to be ready when the battle comes. I don't want Ean to worry that I can't protect myself and he end up getting hurt.....or worse. I HAVE to be ready, Lexy and being half druid something tells me that between that and the bow I can wield Spirit quite strongly and effectively." She looked down again, "I couldn't live if something happened to Ean just because I wasn't ready and his attention was split between him fighting and worrying about me."

While Ean was right about her being ambitious she was also just as hard on herself when she knew that she'd let him down or failed at something. She looked at the beautiful ring on her left hand, lovingly touching it.

"I know that I won't wield Spirit again without him, you or Lizzy there to guide me", she said when she looked up at Lexy and her eyes sparkled a little. "But Lexy...you should have seen what I was doing to those practice targets. It was awesome!", she whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 LexyBanner

Lexy listened to Aurora and looked over at Ean, then back to her friend, “Aye, he is most certainly talking about ya, but notice the sparkle in his eye lass, he is no doin’ yer reputation any harm.” Lexy winked and gently ‘punched’ Aurora in the arm as she grabbed the tea pot and refreshed her soon to be sisters tea.

“He’s mad about ya lass, truly. I have no ever seen him so smitten about a lass, and a good lass too.” She smiled warmly as she set the tea pot back down, “You have to understand that the council does no allow a Sentinel to take a Paige lightly, there is a great deal of responsibility that comes with it, and to be perfectly honest, he has been very light on you.”

She smiled and continued, “Don’na get me wrong, he has taught you to the best of his ability and taken great care of you, but when he thought that I was to be his Paige, he was no near as easy on me.”

She dropped her eyes, “Then it was discovered that I am an ‘August’ and could wield Spirit for healing.” She looked up to Aurora and her eyes were sad, “Don’t get’meh wrong, I know it is an honor to have such a gift, but my life will be spent looking at people in pain… I am no sure I will be able to handle that.”

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 ElizabethBanner

“You will be able to handle it, the gift is only giv’n to those who can, and a valuable gift it is, our family is lucky to have one like you in its lineage.”

Lexy turned to Elizabeth who was looking at her sister, book closed in her lap. She flicked the covers off and got up from her spot on the chair and knelt beside her sister, hugging her warmly, “Yes, you will see a lot, but you will experience so much more, and with Aurora, the Bearer of the Bow, an honor that has no been bestowed on another since Hiawatha died.” She looked up at Aurora and smiled, “A second honor that will soon become part of the family…” She looked at Lexy again and spoke, “Our lineage is strong, it always has been, our wielding of Spirit has always been well above average, it is no surprise that one with a will as strong as yours has become an August.”
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:54 am

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Eba0k1

Kain appreciated Annette’s offer and nodded before finally excusing himself. It was nice to be around people who he could actually converse with, even if he couldn’t say too much. It seemed they even accepted that without great question. Perhaps he’d take her up on her offer one day.

But for now he needed to speak with the man who had brought him up from when he was not even a year old and see what answers he could provide him. Kain returned to his room and sat down on the bed which was far too large for him, eying the telephone positioned next to it. It was still early in the mid-west, but he knew they weren’t much for sleeping in so he picked up the receiver and dialed.

The phone rang only twice when a woman answered; “Yes?”

“Oh, hey, Sasha. Good morning, its Kain.” He said recognizing the voice of his ‘sister’.

“… Hello Kain.” She responded without sounding too thrilled. He expected her to be a bit happier about hearing from him, it had been a while, but perhaps it was the hour.

“Everything alright over there?” He inquired.

“We’re doing good, Kain.” She responded flatly.

“Great… That’s great to hear.” Though Kain was happy to hear it the manner with which Sasha addressed him irked him, “Say, could you get father on the phone for me?”

“Father isn’t well.”

“Of course, I know.” The man he called father had been afflicted with a condition for the better part of a decade now. His body became frail and his mind foggy at times. At first glance you’d think it was just old age, but it was more than that. “I’ll only take a moment.” He pressed on.

“He’s worse than you think.” Sasha stated. Though to Kain it sounded like an excuse.

“What’s wrong, Sasha? What’s going on?” He wondered with concern.

“Father knew you’d be in touch, he told me so yesterday.”

“Oh…?” Kain found that surprising.

“You’re in Scotland, right?” She asked straight up.

“… I am, how did y-?”

“People talk, Kain, and father listens.”

“… I didn’t even tell anyone anything.” Kain said.

“Whatever they do know about you and reached father was enough for him to deduce it was you.” She said.

A mysterious Punkie no one knows anything about and who is vague about his heritage would probably raise some eyebrows… Clearly father still kept well informed, especially for a man in self-imposed exile. Though Kain has long suspected that was mostly a way to work quietly beyond the regular channels of the races.

“Is he angry with me?” Kain asked sheepishly.

“I don’t think so, little brother.” She said, a little bit warmer this time, “But it did get him all worked up. It’s not good for him.”

Kain sighed, “I’m sorry. But I have to come for a visit, I really do need to speak with father.”

“I understand, Kain.” Sasha said.

“Everything is changing so quickly suddenly, but I expect I’ll be there tomorrow later in the day.” Kain estimated.

“I’ll let father know.”

“Thanks, Sasha…. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kain said.

“Kain…?”

“Yeah?”

“Stay safe.”

“I will.”

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 LQUnhE

“I wouldn’t know about that.” Carla said and tittered at the suggestion of having a bit of blood from the races coursing through her veins. But in the end she accepted the guns as she accepted the truth about the world. She didn’t know about other people and their reaction to being introduced to all this, but she didn’t feel like there was much of a choice. She wasn’t sure if it was a smart decision to join these people, but the alternative was to sit back while the world burns. Was she just young and foolish?
Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:37 pm

Sionn listened and as Lilly finished he spoke, "Aye Lilly, I understand what you are saying and I appreciate your honesty."

He paused and thought a moment before continuing, "As for Aurora, I don'na know. Has it been easy for me to see her with Ean? No, it has no been. Will it be easy to go forward into this and stay neutral, aye, I can do that, I assure you that I will perform every manner of the duties that I need to in order to see this situation brought to its final conclusion."

He turned and looked at her and half smiled, "As for you an' I, well I hear you in regards to my parents, they did make it work... it's hard to say what will come when this is all over, who knows even, if all of us will make it back."

He brought the car to a stop as they arrived, as if his sentence was perfectly timed, "I will tell Mum you got what you need, and that the rest will be arriving imminently. I... well I can no offer more, at least no now, but I do hope that what you are saying about us being friends is true."

He got out of the car, waited until she was out, grabbed the bundles and walked in with her. As they entered the castle was very quiet as everyone was scattered all over the property. Sionn looked at Lilly and spoke, "I'll just take these to your room. I know you want to work on getting some sheaths sewn into this coat, don'na feel you have to do it before we leave, we will also have the flight and the travel once we are in the United States."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 The_li10Lilly listened to Sionn, nodding her head when she should, hiding her growing heartache which with her expressive eyes was not easy. Once they reached the castle, she was quiet...almost too quiet as he carried her items up to her room. She followed him up to her room, gave him a small smile as she laid out the coat and the sewing kit Annette had given to her. She went to the sewing desk and sat down, a silver tear sliding down her cheek and she angrily wiped it away. She turned to see Sionn standing there, and gave him a smile.

"Thank ye, Sionn.....I will hae' the sheaths sewn in before we leave. 'Tis best tae be ready."

She'd not cried a tear since she'd stopped crying in the orphanage many years ago and here she was ready to cry her eyes out over someone who hadn't really done anything to make her feel the way she was feeling. She wanted nothing more than to throw her arms around Sionn McGhee and feel him holding her but she knew it wasn't going to happen. Mentally, she was kicking herself for even thinking she was in the same league as Sionn. She wasn't and she knew it. She saw that he was still there watching her when she turned back around and raised her eyes to him again. Her eyes were now a sad green color but she smiled again to him.

"Was there something ye needed, Sionn? I think I hae' all tha' I need to sew in the sheaths. Thank ye....for taking me shopping", she said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "If'n ye like, I will practice at the throwing range ye showed tae' me later if'n ye like to watch."

She was lost and she knew it. She had to distance herself somehow from Sionn....she'd had walls up when he'd found her but somehow he'd been able to get through them without much of a fuss. She needed to rebuild them and keep them up. Friendship was all he could give her for right now and she was scared to death that it was all he would ever give her. ~I'd rather protect my heart then feel this pain~, she thought to herself. ~All he's done is kiss me a couple of times. Nothing more. He is too good for me.....and I am not enough for him. Friendship is best~, she thought, closing her eyes to hold back another tear that threatened to fall. There was a battle coming up.....she needed to rebuild those walls around her heart so that she could give that all of her focus.

Sitting there, she faced Sionn, her pixie like face turned up to him from her sitting position. "I'll hae' these done within an hour.....I've done this enough tha' it is second nature now." She looked down again, the coat resting on her lap as she began positioning the first sheath and started sewing it into the inside of the coat.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Sionn listened and when she said her last he nodded, "Aye, very well then Lilly. I will see you when you are done."

He turned and left the room, he had only gone about fifteen steps when Kimiko appeared and looked at him with her deep, brown eyes, "Back from town already?"

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 KimikoBanner

Sionn jumped when he saw her and half smiled as she asked her question, "Aye, Lilly got the items she needed, she is working on her jacket now."

Kimiko furrowed her brow slightly as she looked past Sionn at Lilly's door, "Working on? I thought the idea was to get her what she needed."

Sionn looked at Kimiko and spoke, "No Tailer can make a sheathed coat in a couple hours, but she had one that was Lilly's size and then took the order for more custom made items. Her blades are ordered but the Smitty will need time make them, in the interim he gave her some blades to use."

Kimiko smiled wryly and spoke, "Well, it sounds like the young gal has everything she needs."

Sionn nodded and spoke, "Aye, she's sorted out."

She tilted her head ever so slightly as she looked at him and spoke, "Seems like everyone is sorted out, right away, and your family has resources all over the mountains to supply them with what they need."

Sionn, shifted his head slightly and spoke, "Is there anything..."

"No, nothing."

He nodded his head very slightly and spoke, "Aye... very well then. I'm.... I'm on my way to let Mum know that we are back."

Kimiko nodded softly and spoke, "Good idea."

He half smiled and slipped past her, as he went down the stairs she watched him until he was no longer in view, when he was gone she walked to Lilly's door and knocked gently, "Little Flower, it is Kimiko, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AuroraBannerAurora grinned at Lexy when she playfully punched her arm then listened as she and Lizzy spoke about Lexy being an 'August', her eyes constantly moving to Ean and back to the other two women. She didn't like the fact that Ean was easier on her then he had been on Lexy. She didn't feel that it was fair nor right. But was she ready for him to treat her they way he'd treated Lexy? That she didn't know but she felt she had to try. She kissed Lexy on the cheek as she got to her feet, still a little wobbly but much stronger than she'd been as she walked over to Ean and smiling at Dietrich, she spoke to Ean.

"When you have time, Ean...I would like to speak with you privately", she said quietly to him before kissing his bearded cheek and walking back to the couch.

A short time later, Ean collected her and took her to a beautiful balcony overlooking the hills, pulling her into his strong arms. She looked up at him when he questioned her about what she wanted to talk to him about.

"Ean, I am your fiance but also your squire and Lexy said that you are being easier on me then you were on her when you thought she was going to be your paige. I am not sure that is right or fair", she said, her dark doe like eyes filled with love as she looked up at him. "Are you pulling back with me, Ean? Are you going easier on me because I am your fiance as well as your squire? If you are, perhaps you shouldn't. I NEED to be ready, Ean....I HAVE to be ready for the battle that is coming. If I'm not I could be killed and I have a life with you that I want badly. I have to learn how to wield spirit and how to connect further with the bow and little time to learn this in. Please, Ean......don't hold back on me because of who I am to you....if you need to be hard on me so that I come out of this battle alive and able to walk down the aisle to you then you be hard on me."

She pulled him down then to kiss him lovingly and passionately, pulling back after a few moments, "I love you, Ean MacGregor".
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 The_li10Lilly heard the knock and raised her tear streaked face hearing Kimiko's voice. A part of her was grateful that Sionn hadn't said anything about the sadness she knew had bled through and yet hurt for the same reason. She was a mess and she knew it and she hated it. It was a few moments before she answered Kimiko, telling her to come in. She was sitting in the sewing chair, her face hidden by her long hair as she was already working on the second sheath. Finally, she raised her head, looking at Kimiko knowing she would be unable to hide all from the Japanese woman. Her eyes were now bright with tears already shed, her cheeks rosy and the tip of her nose pink. She gave Kimiko a smile, trying to act like nothing was bothering her.

" 'Ello, Kimiko. How are ye? What brings ye to visit me?" she asked her, before turning back to the second sheath to finish sewing it into the coat.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Ean listened and smiled as Aurora finished. He took his hands and held her biceps gently as he looked down into her eyes, "No, I am no being easier on you, but your training is gon' ta be different than hers. I can see how she might perceive that, I did push her harder, in certain ways, but I did so because there was suspicion that she was an August, she could no have that knowledge however because it would alter her approach to training, unconsciously, and so the knowledge had to remain a secret. The fact is if we had no figured it out then you would no have been able to be my Paige, a Knight can only have one, and that bond is until the Squire drops away or becomes a Knight."

He gently rubbed his hands up and down her arms, "If anything, and since we are having this conversation, you need to heed what I say more diligently. I can no push you beyond the limits of your body, and yes, you are strong, but you are also still only a few months into your training, there is only so much you can learn in a few months. Knights spend decades moving from Squire to Knighthood, wielding Spirit is in ways more difficult than magic to wield. It comes quicker aye, but it can be lethal quicker. So when you go and train without me, it reflects poorly on me when my Elders find out, and they ALWAYS find out."

He smiled and looked her deep in the eyes, "Worry not lass, everything is fine for now, but you have to promise me that you will let me be with you when you practice wielding Spirit, you can no learn how to do it right by simply wielding it because you have the ability to do so, survival is all in the training."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Kimiko waited patiently and when Lilly finally answered she stepped in with cat like grace. She immediately assessed everything, the smell of saline lingering subtly in the air, the tones of Lilly's skin, her slightly shaking hands... everything."

She said nothing but turned and closed the door. She took out a white stick that almost looked like chalk and drew a line on the wall around the door. She stepped back as she tucked the stick back into her vest and whispered soft words that Lilly would barely hear and wouldn't understand. The line glowed a faint blue and then suddenly vanished, spreading out like a thousands shards of glowing sand before fading to nothing. She turned and looked at Lilly and spoke, "A charm, so no one can hear us."

With a smile she walked over and sat on the bed, looking at Lilly who was deep in the process of sewing in the second sheath. She reached and touched the coat, "5-6 Medium Armor Weave, and Rebel Stitching... my goodness, this is not easy to come by, or cheap."

Lilly looked up at her curiously and Kimiko smiled warmly, "I am certain it will serve you well."

As Lilly stared at her in silence Kimiko smiled again and lifted her hand over the coat, she hissed a single, spidery word and nothing happened, with a frown she looked at Lilly and spoke, "Strange, wouldn't you agree, that even though the garment has the expense of Rebel Stitching that no resistances have been applied to it?"

Lilly looked down and then to Kimiko, "Do you even know what Rebel Stitching is Little Flower?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AuroraBannerAurora smiled up at Ean, "I promised you I wouldn't wield Spirit again without you present, Ean and I won't. But I NEED to learn it......something tells me that I will desperately be needing it for the upcoming battle. At the same time, you need to practice as well." She sighed then, "I need to learn what my limitations are with Spirit. I know that they will grow as I learn but for the battle, I need to know so that I don't overtax myself during the fight. I also need to learn more about the blade you gave me. I am not near good enough with it yet, at least I don't feel that I am."

She was enjoying this short time alone with him on the balcony as well and she made it clear by the way her arms were wrapping around his waist as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm

Ean smiled and leaned down, kissing Aurora on the forehead, "Aye lass, I know... but it will still take time."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, feeling the warmth of skin as he chest came up against him. He rested his chin on the top of her head and spoke softly, "This is no gon'ta be a cake walk, no doubt Arawela and Algenon have thought of everything... it is no mistake that they took out Jerhico's families tower in Manhattan, that was one of the central coordinating points for the Races, specifically for the Sentinels. They are try'n ta blind us so they can move without us knowing. We are all gon'ta have to be on our toes and be aware of anything unusual... anything."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 The_li10Lilly watched Kimiko at the door and was confused until she explained what she'd done. She listened when she spoke about coat and the Rebel Stitching.

"Nay.....I doo'na know what Rebel Stitching is and what do ye mean by resistances being applied to it?" She finished the second sheath and began instantly on the third, her stitches small, tight and neat as her fingers flew through the stitching. It was clear she'd done this many, many times before. "Kimiko.....I doo'na care if anyone hears what is said in this room. 'Tis clear tha' someone else doesna.....", she stopped then, looking back back down at her stitching as another tear slide down her cheek. She went to angrily wipe it, forgetting that she had the needle in her hand as she left a deep, thin line just beneath her left eye.

"Dammit!!!", she exclaimed as she laid the coat aside and went to her dresser to grab a tissue, holding below her eye. "Tis sorry I be, Kimiko....seems tha' I be a mess right now", she said as she stood in front of the dresser mirror, looking at herself holding the tissue at her left eye. "So many memories an' so many questions with no answers among something else. How does one harden their heart, Kimiko? Mine was....until he was able to get through the walls with little fuss. I be needin' them walls back up.....I need tha' stone heart I had." She slammed her fist down onto the hard surface of the dresser, shaking the whole thing. "Why didn't the McGhee's come for me after Mum and Da were killed? Were they even contacted and if not why? It was in me parents' will tha' I was to go to them. Who would keep me from them?" She was now letting out what had been bothering her since she'd come to Scotland, but that mixed in with her heartache was causing a lot of confusion and hurt within her. Her eyes were swirling only this time the colors were various shades of red when she turned to face Kimko. She was instantly embarrassed and ashamed of herself for her outburst.

"I'm sorry, Kimiko..ye didna' need tae be here tae see me throw a tantrum." She took a deep breath in and let it out, grabbing another tissue, the one she'd been holding already soaked. "Tis time for me tae harden up again....he is out of me league an' the sooner I accept tha' I am not good enough for him the better", she said more to herself than anyone. She then looked up at Kimiko, "We hae' a battle tae' prepare for, aye? Matters of the heart hae' no place in a battle. Now...what be this resistance ye be speaking about?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 AuroraBanner"All the more reason I need to be ready, Ean", she said to him as she laid her cheek on his chest, smiling when she felt his chin resting on top of her head. "I need to push myself, Ean....I need to be ready. Not push to the point that I hurt myself or come close to killing myself but.......I need to be ready and I'm not, Ean. I know in my gut that I'm not."

She looked up at him then, still standing in his arms. "I need to know that you are not worrying about me during the battle. That you know that I can protect myself. And right now.....I am not ready but I will be damned if I will be left behind."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Kimiko simply stayed put, remained silent, and let Lilly say all that she needed to say. As the young girl finished and came back to Earth, Kimiko stood and walked over to her, and even though she knew that it might be uncomfortable for her, she took Lilly in a hug, more motherly than anything, and held her for a few moments before breaking free. She walked back to the bed, picked up the coat and sat down, idly folding the coat perfectly without even looking as she locked her deep brown eyes with Lilly's, "You may not care if people hear what you say, but I do, so with all respect I did what I did for myself more than anything."

She never looked down but began to unfold the jacket and looked at Lilly, "Sionn is not in YOUR league Little Flower, do you really think that a man who has bedded hundreds of women is worthy of being compared to a gem like yourself?"

Lilly looked at her and Kimiko barely broke form, "We all know the exploits of the Fara, his ability to sleep with three, even four women in a single day, no regards to their feelings or their hearts."

She sighed and picked at the lining of the coat, still looking at Lilly, "No, yours is a heart of true neutrality, not one of stone... though they will see us as stone, we are concerned less with the selfish ambitions of either side, we seek balance... the McGhee's... well they lost that."

Lilly's face showed the surprise and Kimiko, without cracking continued, "There is something here... a secret, but I can not discern what it is. I find it far too convenient that every little need, every little nuance of each persons desire is so easily fulfilled. Call it a hunch, because I have no proof to the contrary, but something is ... Chigaimasu...," she looked up and flushed slightly, "Apologies Little Flower, it means wrong."

She paused and took a short breath, "I have been wrong before, so it may be nothing...," then she barely whispered, "...or it may be everything."

She looked at the coat and then up at Lilly as she suddenly changed the subject, "Rebel thread is called so because it is capable of storing energy, left in the form ONLY of a protection spell. When you were given this coat, did the Tailer ask you what warding you would like placed on it?"

Lilly shook her head and spoke, "I suspect... that you weren't even made aware."

Again after a pause Lilly shook her head. Kimiko sighed softly and spoke, "Then I will take the liberty," She reached again into her vest and removed a small jar, within was a glowing green liquid. She opened it and the smell of jasmine and mint filled the room. Her face was very serious and she dipped her finger into the vial and then ran it along the silvery seams where the Rebel Thread was visible. Using just enough to coat the whole area she replaced the cap and the vial seemingly disappeared into her finely tailored silk vest. She looked at Lilly, "Green, Little Flower, is the color of life. Spring comes, and green bursts into sight all around us. Black however, is the color of death, and the best color to counter black, is green."

She closed her eyes and whispered words, the glowing green liquid on the thread hummed with energy and then vanished as it soaked into the thread and disappeared from view. Kimiko smiled softly and looked at Lilly as she stood, "When the time is right, the spell will activate, and death will be countered with life."

She walked over and handed the jacket to Lilly, "Unfortunately for you, you get no say in the manner as to which Rebel thread will activate, but I can assure you it will do so when the time is perfect."

She touched Lilly on the shoulder and walked by her, grabbing the door knob but not turning around, "Though my thoughts and words are safe from prying ears when behind this door, those within know all that I have said...," She turned and looked at Lilly, "I only speak frankly to those whom I trust... and I trust you to keep my words only to yourself Little Flower."

She smiled softly, opened the door, and exited into the hall so Lilly could complete her work.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 The_li10Lilly was shocked by the hug Kimiko gave her and yet it made her realize how starved for another human's touch she'd been. When Annette had hugged her her soul had soaked it up like a dry sponge to water and now it did the same with Kimiko. The nuns never touched her....they were too scared of her. Kept her locked up most of the time. But when Kimiko spoke, Lilly stood there, leaning up against the dresser and listened to her. She still didn't agree with her on how she felt about Sionn and herself being beyond his league but what she said afterward at least planted a seed for her to think about. Sionn had not hid how he was with women, he'd been honest with her about that but she still had feelings for him and she still felt as if she weren't enough for him. But the rest of what she said surprised her....about secrets and the McGhee's having lost their way in being neutral.

When Kimiko placed the glowing green substance onto the Rebel threading and said her spell, Lilly was in awe. She nodded to her when she explained things, understanding what it was she meant. Lilly felt herself smile at Kimiko's last words, feeling a little better about herself knowing that Kimiko trusted her. She rushed to the door, touching Kimiko's arm before she was completely away from her door.

"Thank ye, Kimiko. For trusting me. Yer words are safe with me", she said in a whisper. "An' thank ye for the coat an' for listening. But....", she looked down at her feet clearly uncomfortable with what she was now trying to say. After a few seconds she looked up into Kimiko's dark eyes, her own now swirling in blues, "Thank ye for calling me Little Flower. I like it a lot better than being Lilly, The Deadliest Flower on Earth", she said with a smile. She bowed in respect to Kimiko before turning to head back into her room to finish sewing in the sheaths, leaving her door open now.

About an hour later, once she finished all ten sheaths, she pulled on the coat and placed all ten throwing blades in their proper sheaths and headed to the throwing room. Once there, she looked around, seeing everything and yet nothing, her thoughts rolling around inside of her head. Why the McGhee's hadn't been contacted after her parents died? If they had, why hadn't they come? And then there was Sionn. Was Kimiko right? She didn't think so but there was the fact that Sionn was a confessed womanizer. She sighed, removing her coat and began a stretching routine first. Her small but lithe body moved like a cat's along the training mats as she stretched her back, legs, arms and back. She sat on the floor, spreading her legs to a wide V and then bent her torso all the way to the floor in between her legs, her forehead touching the mat then she rolled her back back up, stretching her arms over her head and to the sides. She got to her feet, keeping her legs straight as she bent at her waist to touch the floor. Once she was finished, she turned to the fighting dummies, flipping the switch so that the five dummies were moving about, side to side or twirling or both. Some moved fast others slower but all of them would switch at a moment's notice. She fought fluidly, her eyes always watching as she twirled as if she were dancing with the dummies. It was something very few got to see her do. Her parents had taught her these moves from the time she was able to walk until their deaths and even in the orphanage, she'd found places where she could practice. In the circus, it was the same.

Once she was finished, she'd worked up a sweat, her tank top and spandex training pants clinging to her. She turned off the dummies, grabbing her coat and put it on, heading to the throwing range where again she flipped a switch, targets moving everywhere. Once more she went into action, her blades moving like blurs as all ten hit their marks and then she drew the two blades from Sionn and finished off the remaining targets. She was breathing heavily by the time she was finished with her training session.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:33 pm

He watched Ean leave he poured himself a last drink suddenly finding himself out of what he had considered momentarily a fellow warrior as he frowned he had flowed too easily into the conversation... sides. He stood placing his glass down watching a servant eye it from the doorway ready to scamper it seemed as he gave a formal bow to the remaining women. "It has been a pleasure meeting the House of Kells key members I pray our co-operation in this en-devour goes smoothly." He slowly straightened as he headed out picking up the axe with one hand as he quickly exited the common room he squeezed the haft remembering why he was here. "Testing oneself to move forward." Whispering it to himself in the corridor as he moved.

Seemingly at random he walked the halls of this castle finding little to distract his brooding mind till he found Lilly about to disrupt but stopped as he watched seeing her rapt attitude in the training he admired her commitment then remembered he had once gone through such brutal training now he took the occasional moment to remind his muscles of the burn of fighting and swinging as he gave a slow clap as the final knife hit home. "Very impressive and I thought you would be a magic power card like some of the others." Smiling wide as he walked slowly but deftly as he moved between the dummies with ease to the throwing range. He slid a hatchet free spinning it lightly in his palm as he threw it, he saw the way she gritted her teeth and didn't even blink as she picked the multitude of mistakes in his throw inefficient but he did have a power factor as the axe barely hit the intended target with a boom and embed itself to the haft as he shrugged. "I prefer a good grapple." Tilting his own head in what could be disappointment.

"Dietrich." Offering a hand unsure if she remembered his name it had been hasty introductions in a dangerous situation .... "Liz right?" She gave him a look before he smiled. "Lilly." Chuckling at the joke though very witless as he looked at her properly seeing the swirling eyes he began to smile slowly... "What causes it?" With interest he knew it was tied in with her emotions but it intrigued him it was one of the things that had made him think she was oozing magic from her pores.... "If its not too personal a question?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery   Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch 9 - Acts of Bravery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: Ever...-
Jump to: