Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC

Go down 
+5
SinTara
Tiphereth
Seraphim
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:01 am

aha... I am just going to see if Sub Bear pops by. He's been away and we should give McManus a chance to chime in.

Jasper is the impetuous one in the group, while John usually thinks things through.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:41 am

that works for me too.

Let Sub Bear catch up on whats been written so far and make sense of this..bar scene...

hehehe, maybe while Sub Bear gets here...Ned could go back and revisit the redhead
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

You should be able to delete the PAUSE post Subbear.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:38 am

Welcome back SUB BEAR...Im completely drained of ideas in the other rooms ...will post in a few hours after reading your post...

Easy
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Just seeing if Ned or Fyedka have 2 cents to throw down before posting more, no hurry though, I'm just glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 pm

yeah Ill post tonite...

I told tiph...I drew a blank for ideas for about a week. so Im just getting back into the swing of things.

Easy
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm a bit crazy this week, so if you wanna throw in Fyedka being a lurky shadow man that works for me alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Bear and I can just 'community character' Fyedka, for the time being. I think we can do him justice... keep his dialog to a minimum and when you get back it will be easy to jump back in.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Tiph and Subbear

Thanks for the info in AP Dawn.

Now I hope I didnt lose anyone in this breakaway story as I'm trying to show a link of what my mob character 'Mustafa' was into with these experiemntal drugs he kept buying in Breakaway.

A link I say as in the experimental drug (one of them) carried the virus that caused havoc and overtook the city, that forced everyone out.

Again...Im not trying to steal the thunder or take away either story or plot...just trying to establish a timeline for my character 'Mustafa' entering in the other storyline with his Italian family ties and him being a bad crime king.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:51 pm

That's what I figured. Hey, none of us care about sharing the spot light around here, and its only natural that sometimes its going to, from time to time, shine more on one than the others.

I've just been waiting to see if Subbear is going to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:40 am

Very interesting... that's a cool story line Subbear. I'll jump in with Jasper as soon as I can. I've been stalling, because the Irishman's really just a simple guy and complex plots are a little beyond him, if you get my meaning. My impression of him, is that he more or less follows along and reacts to the situations at hand.

Is this connected to Ned's story or is this a tangent?
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:01 am

I like Ned's story, it is classic hero stuff, I thought it would be fun to knock heads with Mustafa and his ilk. Dealing with organized crime is one of Johns all time favorite things, the big guy can hardly resist the challenge. I see John and the boys maybe swinging by the Italian eatery and seeing what shaking with Mr. Vincent Mustafa and his associates, it could be a fun new direction. Who knows- maybe Mustafa has a couple of juiced up metas in his crew...

In addition to this I thought I would stack the deck, more villains, more tough as leather Russians, RAID is still out there, so is Astaroth and he has been obsessed lately with the story of Lazarus.

I would love for bug to come back into the story and also desire to see Gabriel return. How sweet would it be to match the winged man against the Duke? So I thought this storyline could be another layer that could easily touch on Fyedka's story, it could also easily crash into Ned's at any time.

I am always a few steps ahead with tangents not many but a few....
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 pm

If you want... I can add in some stuff about the DUKE. If that story line is open, I can add in a few things, without disrupting where its apparently headed, and possibly assist in the fluidity. It would be interesting to eventually unite those two lines...

I assume you might have an idea where the Duke line is going, but if I not, I'm great at filling in blanks.
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Feel free buddy, I say we fire this thread up. The Duke is wide open.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 am

Howdy Boys,

I thought I'd stop and see if anyone else was going to respond before I replied back to you (Subbear).
I'm glad you like Ned's storyline. I'll add my character (Alfred Vincent Mustafa) in the bio so I can introduce him in the other SuperHero Epics storyline as well. So who's Duke?

Easy
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:46 am

The Duke is another baddie, a former man of the cloth now turned to the dark side. His bio is in the black dossier.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Tiph or Subbear,

I'm waiting for an approval to RPG Alfred Mustafa character?

Easy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 am

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Mcmanu12

Is this sorta what John would look like?
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Got room for a giant, glowing mutant bird who's been gone a while? xD

Howdy, folks!
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Seraphim wrote:
Got room for a giant, glowing mutant bird who's been gone a while? xD

Howdy, folks!

Always room for you bro Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

dudes.....I believe I see a rekindle on the horizon

can we possibly make it into a roaring flame before too long?
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm

RPMistress wrote:
dudes.....I believe I see a rekindle on the horizon

can we possibly make it into a roaring flame before too long?

only if you join us Wink
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 pm

::waves hands over tiny little spark:: RISE GREAT FLAME!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!!!!!

alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 pm

KasaiYoukai wrote:
::waves hands over tiny little spark:: RISE GREAT FLAME!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIISE!!!!!!!!!!

alien

will you be joining us??

please???
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next