Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC

Go down 
+5
SinTara
Tiphereth
Seraphim
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:31 pm

So I'm assuming that all the same rules and characters apply... are we starting over like the other stuff never happened? If I remember correctly, my guy was in kind of an awkward position when things fizzled out alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:51 pm

KasaiYoukai wrote:
So I'm assuming that all the same rules and characters apply... are we starting over like the other stuff never happened? If I remember correctly, my guy was in kind of an awkward position when things fizzled out alien

I would vote for a soft reboot... everyone is safe, in new locations but close enough that we can assemble quickly. I think part of the problem last time is we were so spread out we were writing just to get together rather than BEING together.

I would say let's be in Denver CO, the idea being that they are trying to keep a low key and stay away from the National Capital where all the crap is going down.

Does that sound good to everyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:28 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Quote :
The diner was called "Sherri's Place" and was run by a friendly redhead.

AAAHAHAHAHAHA --- LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Quote :
AAAHAHAHAHAHA --- LOVE IT!

It just seems right...
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

E, do you have the antagonist/villain thing covered or do you want me to work in a second to really keep them bouncing around? Up to you, I am good either way Smile
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:43 pm

drop something in, buddy- let's mix it up.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:51 pm

subbear wrote:
drop something in, buddy- let's mix it up.

ok... have a couple ideas, I will work something up.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm about to really upset poor Fyedka's life... but I wanted to pose a question to you guys. I was thinking of doing this one of two ways: 1. Fyedka stays in Chicago and you guys end up having to come back to help him out (I mean, if your characters WANT to break him out alien ) or 2. He shows up in Denver and then things go off the deep end...

Which would you prefer?
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:41 pm

KasaiYoukai wrote:
I'm about to really upset poor Fyedka's life... but I wanted to pose a question to you guys. I was thinking of doing this one of two ways: 1. Fyedka stays in Chicago and you guys end up having to come back to help him out (I mean, if your characters WANT to break him out alien ) or 2. He shows up in Denver and then things go off the deep end...

Which would you prefer?

I would say show up in Denver only because our characters have been in Denver now for 14 months or so. John and Bug are in the mountains living in solitude and Yelena is living on a farm, so they are fairly established. I think it would be faster to just post yourself into Denver rather than us all have to post the travel to Chicago.

That's my opinion, anyone else who wants to weigh in, by all means please do so.

s.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 am

Would you all be okay if I joined in? I have to think up a character, but I would love to give this a go.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:02 am

Of course, dive right in!
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 am

go for it, Sin!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:43 pm

KASAI!

It's good to have you back and writing with us again. I've missed you, my friend!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

o.O

Fyedka went from frying pan to fire!!!!

Poor fella

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 am

Kasai, that post was amazing.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:12 am

zinsk wrote:
Kasai, that post was amazing.

Yeah....what HE said
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Whoa, I just saw your posts, Zinsk and RPM... sorry for the delayed THANKS!!

So, who's having a good day? Not Fyedka. I figured one of you others out there would probably see the news broadcast and find out that way that their buddeh is in trouble. So I'll let you guys take it from there...

Hope this post was as good as the last one alien
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 am

Things are alright, I mean besides the whole state of Colorado being on fire.

Oh well, we have air conditioning Wink

s
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm

That was an awesome post, RPM! Just a tiny note: Fyedka's tattoo thing takes up his entire back and goes a little down the back of his arms. Here is a craptastic drawing alien :
Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Fyedka_Romanov_by_KasaiYoukai
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:06 am

The tattoo referred to in the post was the one on his neck and when she stripped him down she would have seen it but with all that was happening, she wouldn't have had time to admire it. I was so focused on the action I totally forgot to mention about it in the storyline.

That won't be the case in the next post or two. Wink

And that's an awesome drawing, Kasai!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:08 pm

OM EFFING G!!!!

DA BEAR HAS RETURNED!!!

Man it's good to know you are still out there kickin' and givin' 'em hell dude!!!! Good to see you lurking about!
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 pm

nothing better than spending a good amount of time writing a super fun and long post, adding your images and having your computer give you a document expired error and dumping your unsaved post...
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:12 pm

subbear wrote:
nothing better than spending a good amount of time writing a super fun and long post, adding your images and having your computer give you a document expired error and dumping your unsaved post...
Shocked 

That effin' sux, dude
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Nice post there, bear. I'll respond as soon as I can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes The Breakaway - OOC   Heroes The Breakaway - OOC - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes The Breakaway - OOC
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next