Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos

Go down 
+2
SinTara
Tiphereth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Alter Egos - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 am

Okay, correction made.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:03 am

No worries. When you move NPC's and Community Character's around it's just good practice to support why it is they are doing the things they do. Smile

That way when someone else take over for them they're not left wondering.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:44 am

I created another storyline called, 'Coming Up Roses' in the Independent Story line forum since right now the main story line cannot progress with Kasai's input. Which is fine, we all can't post every day, but if the delay lasts longer than a week we'll have to break the dam and flow past.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 pm

#%*%^!! I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to tell you I was out of town this weekend! It's NaNoWriMo now so it may be a bit hard but I promise promise promise I will get back on this! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey Tiph.....everything okay? You've gone MIA. LOL
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:47 pm

What am I supposed to do with Morgan now that Tiph is apparantly gone? Write her off or what?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 pm

I underestand your confusion, but it is your character. You must decide what to do with it. Wheather to have the character continue and build within what ever directiion the story leads, or abondon it. We are all trying to pick up the pieces left by Tiph's decision to leave. Much as RPM, I and others have done when the 9 worlds collapsed as well as the other threads that Tiph was involved in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Okay. Well.....I honestly don't know what to do with her. I don't see any way for her to escape her captors so perhaps I will create a new character.....don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos   Alter Egos - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15