Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED

Go down 
+6
Kynnzak
Tiphereth
KasaiYoukai
Admin
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Totally understandable. I have to really watch my descriptions with Totem. Means some extra writing but it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Adjusted me Yelena post....got some things cornfuzzed and had to rectify that.

Sorry, y'all.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Edited my last post with Morgan, just some minor adjustments.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:32 pm

RPM, Allie doesn't live in an apartment building. It's a huge warehouse that she had rentovated into an apartment. It's pretty big and the top part is the living quarters, that's why there is an elevator. Maybe I didn't write it down right. Sorry if the mistake is mine.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Nah, just my over looking the detail. I'll adjust the post.

thanks for the heads up....I get lost sometimes and need some bread crumbs to find me way back.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey, I've gotten lost more than once here and you guys have always tossed me bread crumbs to help me find my way back. LOL So far no birds have snatched them up.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:34 pm

changed Mikala's profile a little bit. I think having her live down by Crete, IL on Deer Lake works better. Sorry for all of the hoopla Lac. I think that should work. Anyway, I made her ranch for Yelena, Tim, Morgan, and Totem to have an open place to go to and yet be near Chicago and the Green Street group. Now to incorporate it all into the story. LOL

You've told me before, Lac, to quit second guessing myself and guess what I think I did again. Embarassed Well, Crete should work out just fine I think. I hope. lol!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Do I need to wait for approval on a character before using her/him in the story? I'd like to started on Mikala if it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:52 pm

RPM or Lac do the approvals. Its always a good idea to wait for them to take a boo at the character. (I fill in if either is absent).
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

okay, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:55 pm

SinTara wrote:
Do I need to wait for approval on a character before using her/him in the story? I'd like to started on Mikala if it's okay.

Don't forget, it's only been six years (now) {yep, it's only been that short of time and RAID is running amuck} since rthe Riggs Act was passed so once you adjust her age to refelct the age correctly then we're good to go and I'll approve her. So based on that RAID wouldn't have been around when she was 18. Well, not PUBLICALLY, anyway. affraid

So she's either 23 or you can make her 40 but you'd have to adjust her history to make it that she was 35 when she found her folks dead and what not.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 pm

making corrections now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:58 pm

corrections made. sunny
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 pm

SinTara wrote:
corrections made. sunny

And approved.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:46 am

So the mystery of Silicone Surfer's murder is rising to the surface or is it deepening? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:52 am

She got sucked into believing Vicily's lies like so many others.....

Bad Vicily....BAAAAAAAAAD Vicily....

LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Well... perhaps it may be more complicated than that. I have some cool ideas in place so for now I'll kind of guide this little mystery along if that's alright. I'll just need to exclusively control Vacily for a while but I usually do that anyway so I don't think it should be much of problem.

When things finally become apparent to all, the control of Surge can return to its normal relaxed state. I think those that will become involved in this little sub-plot will enjoy it. I am debating how much of role Grave Sight will have, I really enjoy writing stories from his perspective or should I say 'retro-spective'. Have to be careful though, over using psychics can really destroy a story fast, but I have nullified his over-use by making him an outsider who actually works as an consultant for the police and sometimes, even RAID. He picks and chooses his cases, however, and only meddles when a 'true' crime has been committed, he does not use his abilities to track down innocent meta-humans.

I think what we should do with John McMannus is just write in at some time that one of the characters over hears that he escaped. Zoe would probably be the one to pick up on this I imagine. Then old John is out and about, and free to use as a NPC if needed. Sound alright?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:56 pm

All of that sounds good, Tiph.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Yep all sounds good to me, as long as we keep John true to his past character protrayal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Cool. If we don't hear from Zoe, I'll have Bronze Devil or Sigma mention something since they were first on the scene when he got captured. Oh, and on another note, please be sure that all psychic characters observe that Sigma cannot be read. He is invisible to clairvoyants and his thoughts are unreadable. It's a mutant ability that seems to be tied with is memory loss, that occurred over a year ago... it could be an ability created by experimentation, Sigma doesn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Will remember that, Tiph. *makes memo to myself*

~Sigma cannot be read by any clairvoyants or psychics or anything else.~

Okay, got it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Smile Yeah, he just doesn't show up on the radar from some reason and when psychics attempt to read his thought they simple get nothing as if he were.... 'dead' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:50 pm

You can go head and have someone else pick up on John's escape, Tiph. Zoe is just sitting tight right now ^_^ I'm enjoying reading everyone else's posts alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Sure thing then, I'll just include it sometime in a Sigma or Bronze Devil post. It's just to tie up loose ends eh? Who knows really if we will ever use McMannus again, but it's nice to have the opportunity nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 pm

Sin-- way to nail Kekoa's character with Mikala's observations! That was a perfect description... he does consider himself very much like water alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next