Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED

Go down 
+6
Kynnzak
Tiphereth
KasaiYoukai
Admin
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:22 pm

affraid ... tingly Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:25 pm

ROTFLMAO

You and Dann need to get together, Kasai!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:11 pm

I remembered my time stamps!!! Finally!!!! I want a swat too......can I, please.........huh, huh, huh..........can I have a swat tooo?

I moved Morgan to Chicago, putting her there early morning on May 22. Will wait to post again for her when everyone else is there, too.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:21 pm

SinTara wrote:
I remembered my time stamps!!! Finally!!!! I want a swat too......can I, please.........huh, huh, huh..........can I have a swat tooo?

Well, if you insist....

SWAT

In technicolor even.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 pm

OoooHoooo!!! Thank you, RPM. Now I feel better. lol!
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:25 pm

alien

You bet! Anytime!

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Is anyone else beginning to see Monty Python in this thread?

"A spanking! A spanking!!" alien
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:40 pm

o.O

You're RIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 pm

So I finished the bio of Cursed Knight and added another Super-Villain, called Apex Fusion. I also created, UMBRA, another group of resistance fighters that do more harm than good and are basically a horde of criminals.

I got the name Umbra from an old anime series called G-Force. (And not those damned awful guinea pigs.)

So, the candidates we have for the prison break and the use of Silicone Surfer, are:

Apex Fusion, Surge, or Grave Sight, perhaps Amazon.

Dun, dun, duuuuunnnn.

Of course there can also be other players involved to. Maybe even the mob, I dunno. Just seem like a nice little sub-plot to keep the old eye on.

Also once people do discover that Cursed Knight is a machine, they are going to wonder who he's working for.

Dun, dun, duuuuunnnn.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Oh, I'll try and get a post in, but if not just meet up with the Devil at the Club. There's no need for Toril or Russel to be there, they could just as easily be doing something else. Bronze Devil's pretty easy to write, just think Hell Boy and you're there.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm

Is it the same Surge we had earlier? Or has my medication kicked in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Okay, I am assuming from Tiph's last post here in OOC that Tim and crew will be in Chicago by the next post. I am going to go ahead and get Frank going on Slither and Morgan going on her run-in with Frank. In other words, I am assuming that it will be okay to make the time and date May 22, sometime early morning. If I am wrong, I can always make corrections. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:33 am

Should I wait to find out what the others decide to do before I post for Yelena and move the group into Chicago in the middle of the night?

Just checking before I write anything ad really foul things up.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 am

I was actually waiting until they arrived to post my characters. I would assume they would have been told to expect Yelena and crew at some point. I figured Kekoa at least would be up late wandering around and Ayana would be in close contact with Zoe. The others are up to Tiph alien
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 am

K. I'm gonna post they decided to let the local authorities handle th possible serial killer along Lake Erie.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 am

KasaiYoukai wrote:
I was actually waiting until they arrived to post my characters. I would assume they would have been told to expect Yelena and crew at some point. I figured Kekoa at least would be up late wandering around and Ayana would be in close contact with Zoe. The others are up to Tiph alien

Batter up!

LOL

Take yer time, sugar. Just thought I'd give ya an opening there.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks! alien
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 pm

That went awesome. Ultramarine is usually out kicking somebodies ass in the middle of the night and Sigma's off doing some investigating. They do not live at the Green Street Safe House and they only stop by if they are needed, are curious or just want to hang out.

Toril is under the assumption they were going to travel in the morning but the miscommunication just adds to the realism since he did his usual morning work out and then got his fake I.D. made up.

Russel should be at Green Street though, so if I don't manage to get post in just recognize that he is probably in the background curious if Morgan is among the new arrivals. He's just going to show his picture and then tell his story, so anyone can write that in if they want. I'm sure Tim would be very intrigued by Totem's story.

Toril or should I say 'Devon Gale' and Bronze Devil should arrive on that same day, around 3:00 pm.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Gah! Sorry I didn't see your post til now, Tiph... but if you want to write up a post that kind of inserts Totem into the events in mine, it should mesh ok. I left enough "dead space" where they are just walking in that you should be able to stick him in and fill in the gaps.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Absolutely no worries. Russel's a quiet guy and keeping in character he would most likely, avoid meeting everyone together. RPM or Lac, can write him in if I don't post for him. Like I said he'll just ask them about Morgan.

It actually works out really well that she's not around. Couldn't have planned it better to keep the up the suspense.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm getting a little confused again on time tables. scratch LOL Is it morning or afternoon now. Tiph has afternoon, RP has morning, and I have afternoon. Just wondered so that I could make any corrections if needed.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Everything is in sync, Toril just bounced ahead. I thought that the characters were going to sleep at the Motel 6 and arrive on the 22nd a little later. It's no worries, a very believable misunderstanding story wise. Everything is in order though, I think that Morgan's time line is fine, eventually every one will be within a few hours of each other.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Modified Morgan's post a little so that she promised Yelena that she would check in tomorrow around noon. Of course, she won't be able to as she will have been caught, but that should leave it open for a search. Tiph had suggested something along those lines and it kind of stuck with me. If anyone has a different idea, let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

It's all good!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah, I just think keeping the search for Morgan open will allow us to stage an investigation and allow you to have some fun writing both for both the abducted and the abductor. I like the location too. Honestly one of the last places the heroes are going to think to look first is their own backyard, so we should be looking at, at least a few days to find her (not accounting for any animal help which could very well make the search a little anti-climactic story wise, but being in close proximity to the safe house, there is a very high probability that her power would allow her to be found pretty quickly.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next