Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Voices of Riders--OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Well I for one am staying in the time period of my last post. Which would be when we were attacked. I am not jumping ahead three months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Easy, your post was good, but I would ask that you change the part about Shiloh's fingers. The diluted acidic saliva that Serena used in the torture would not do that to her fingertips. It's meant to simply burn within the initial wound, not around it or outside of it. And, Miranda is the one with the chest wounds, not Shiloh. LOL
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Sad Sorry to see you go, Lac. Is everything okay? Or is there a reason on why you're leaving?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:44 am

Braum's death was always in my plans as are other things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:04 pm

sorry girls I can change post...

Sin I thought you wanted drama///no big deal Ill change the post...
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:13 pm

ok RP

I changed the post to 3 days

Lac..

I hope you will come back as another player even though braum is gone

Sin...

fingers burned only

easy
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:15 am

Drama yes, but not too much drama, hon. Too much drama and the story tends to become mundane. I've learned that writing here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 pm

I edited my last two posts. I had put Jardony in them when in fact he was going to the new compound with his daughter, Chandra, and Kryton's people to help them get situated.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Just so everyone knows, Sir Easy's writing may be a little choppy. He fractured his wrist, just below his thumb on his right hand Saturday. He is right handed as well. I was thinking that if at any time during his healing he is absent, then RP, you and I can continute with our characters as well as Kryton. Miranda will be staying at the castle for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: RP sweetie plz add a post to the storyline soon   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 am

Hi RP

if you can add a post i can continue the storyline...I know your busy at work...ME too..

Easy
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 pm

RP, are we going to get this going again? I was just wondering since it's been awhile and I know that with this past winter being a bear for most (no pun intended SubBear) it's been difficult at best to get into everything we all involved in.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am

Yep. We're gonna pick it up again.

I'm gonna be MIA for most of next week but after that, I was thinking of returning to the story.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Cool, I look forward to getting back into it.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:17 am

OK im back...will post something tonight...
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Okay, Easy. I made small changes in 'Miranda's' last two posts. See if that helps any.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:14 pm

ok...dearest Sin
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: CHARACTER APPROVAL   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:58 am

I need a CHARACTER APPROVAL?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 am

That would be up to Sin since this is her story, sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Serena's Keep   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Sin,

Need to know where to go and read up on Serena's Keep...what chaptr and page.

Then I need you to write a post between Serena and the red-headed Lizard about how to find Miranda. Thats when the Lizard and its General decide to risk calling in the evil Prince Rashan to look for Miranda where no other evil creature would dare to risk being caught. Up in the clouds where only the dragon riders fly.

Easy
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Will do as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Page 4, 12th post down.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Sin,

Ok the demon prince is posted. Play the part of gnash and explain to the demon why your Mistress Serena wants this particular human girl?

Easy
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: TIMELINE --edited the posts   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Hon

Both Lord Tiste and Warmark Hashan posts have been re-edited to keep a timeline where the two armies met the lizonians...see both posts.

Easy
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: SINTARA & RP   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:05 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Do we want to pick up this story where we left off or move the timeline along several months later?

I'd like to see a new chapter and we can call it 'Dragon Blood War Years' Something like the Lizards have taken over The Land. The queen has captured most of the riders and the only pair that can turn the tide are the two dragons Bannor and... Lord Mhoram, RP character are in hiding and the only two dragons which had 3 babies have returned to the Land. Looking for their riders. Your thoughts and ideas?

Easy
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm

RP...

You're Nenia's rider...Bannor and Nenia had a baby boy dragon that is now a couple years old. Sintara and I have discussed, we want you to name the new birth...the baby boi dragon and then Bannor and Nenia part to find their riders again.

Easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voices of Riders--OOC   Voices of Riders--OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voices of Riders--OOC
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next