Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Ch 6 - Kells

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:06 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora rose with Lizzy, the two women walking together back to the main house. Once inside, she looked over at Ean, "Are you okay, Ean? You took a nasty bump on your head." She smiled softly at him at his nod before walking over to Sionn where he was sitting on the couch. She sat down beside him, leaning into him as he put his arm around her shoulders, kissing her cheek his eyes asking her if she were alright. She looked over at Lizzy who nodded her head to her, giving her the encouragement she needed to tell everyone what she'd found out about herself.

"Ummm....if I may I have something I need to say", she started with, looking down for a second before taking a deep breath and looking up. "I spoke to my mother this morning and she told me some things about myself. She told me that there's never been a child born to a Sentinel and a Druid before and she doesn't know exactly what I am capable of. She blocked a lot of memories apparently to keep me from casting spells in case I can wield spells which I believe I may be able to. Clearly those memories are trying to surface so I don't know what I am going to remember next. So, even my own mother doesn't know what I am or what I can do."

She finished, looking almost ashamed of what she'd learned, clearly afraid of what they all would think of her.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:21 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 RhainBanner

Upon hearing Aurora's confession, something dropped in the pit of Rhain's stomach. He thought about how much he could relate to that and while that knowledge may have comforted her, surely he didn't have much helpful advice. Obviously, look at the way he'd been living. Of course, he couldn't out himself. It could prove dangerous not just for him but for his parents, should they still be living on the run. Rhain shifted uncomfortably and wracked his brain for something productive to say that didn't put his hind on the line.

"I wouldn't fear it, lassie," said Rhain in a comforting tone, despite what he was feeling. "You're still you, ya know? Even if ya can't remember, it's all in there and still makes ya you." They were truthful words ... but not too truthful. He smiled at her, hoping to bring about at least a small one back. Then he perked up genuinely. "Besides!" he added, "magic can be fun!" With that, he held out his hand and created a burst of light that held like an orb in his hand. He then rolled it around his palm, over the back of his hand, up his arm to his elbow, before bouncing it into the air and snapping his fingers to make it pop out of existence. He then turned back to her and grinned. "So," he said expectantly, motioning to her with a hand, "let's see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:12 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 EanBanner

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 SionnBanner

Ean nodded softly as Aurora asked if he was alright, "Aye lass, fortunately it's made of solid wood," he tapped his finger against the side of his head a couple times and smiled. Lexy looked at him and spoke, "And that the door knob was fast enough to get to some steel before the spell went off. I would guess that if he had been a hundredth of a second slower he would be dead." Ean looked at her and winked, "Just gives you more motivation to practice and learn what I am trying to teach you aye?" Lexy rolled her eyes sarcastically and then laughed.

As Aurora began to speak the room quieted. Sionn and the others listened to Aurora as she told her story. The need for she and Elizabeth to be alone starting to make a lot more sense to Sionn now. With a smile as she finished, Sionn watched Rhain and then turned to look at her, "You were brought here to sort out these exact feelings my love, I know you are in good hands."

He turned and looked at Ean with a smile. Ean returned the smile but the instant Sionn looked back at Aurora, the smile left his face. Ean watched with sad eyes as Sionn leaned in and kissed Aurora gently on the neck and whispered something that nobody else in the room could hear, and she blushed as he finished and kissed her earlobe. With a deep inhalation Ean turned to look at Elizabeth who smiled as only a loving sister could.

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 ErichBanner

Erich cleared his throat to get the rooms attention and spoke, "Also... regrettably I didn'a come only to check on Sionn, but also to retrieve him. This situation with the House of Poe has started to create some rumblings, and I need Sionn and Torri to leave tonight to investigate some disturbances. Unfortunately I can no say when they will return." Sionn looked at Aurora who looked at him with sad eyes, "I apologize love, I only found out myself a few moments before you and Elizabeth returned.

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 ElizabethBanner

Elizabeth watched Rhain as he excitedly did his trick with the ball of light. She watched with slight interest in his ability, but also with some disappointment that he would see such a parlor trick as appropriate right now. People were dying, or about to die, and he was referring to magic as fun. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes, berating herself for thinking so foolishly. She was privileged in that she got to know of her abilities and be brought to a mentor straight away, Rhain did not have that same luxury. As he turned and looked at her she smiled, warmly, genuinely, and spoke, "Perhaps I can show you a few things later to help you learn to focus that power into something that might aid others?"

He would hear it in her voice, she was genuine and sincere in her offer. She turned and looked at Erich and spoke, "When will you be taking Sionn Mr. McGhee?"

Erich looked at her and responded, "Straight away, the events that need investigation are quite a journey, even by one of our jets."

Elizabeth nodded, "I see. That is unfortunate."

Lexy stepped up, as the lady of the house she could not help herself, "Mr. McGhee... our breakfast together was disrupted, at least allow me to prepare you something to eat for the hour ride home."

Erich smiled and nodded, "Aye Lexy, that would be very kind of you... I would no mind a few of those minced lamb pies."

Lexy gave a broad smile and responded, "Aye Mr. McGhee, I will prepare them straight away." She moved with haste to the kitchen and started preparing a couple containers to go. Erich turned to Aurora and spoke, "I agree with Sionn Aurora, you couldn't be in a better place, with better people to guide you. The expertise in this house will serve you well, much better than we could have given you. Our mindset and approach to the world are just too different, but I want you to know you are always welcome to come and visit us." He smiled warmly and his face was full of sincerity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:36 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora was shocked and a little upset that Sionn would be leaving her again. It showed on her face and in her dark eyes as she looked at him before looking away, holding back the tears. At Lexy's words of fixing something for the road, she took Sionn's hand and apologized to the others, "If you would all forgive me, especially you Mr. McGhee....I would like a little time alone with Sionn before he leaves. We'll be in the barn", she said as she led Sionn out of the house holding his hand as they went to the barn. Once there, she opened the small side door and went inside where she turned on one light, casting a soft glow in the area they stood. Looking around he would see bales of hay, some of it littering the floor while some bales made soft, sweet smelling seats. She chose one of these to sit down on, pulling him down next to her.

"Do you have to leave, Sionn? So soon?", she asked giving him a small smile at his nod. She then reached up and cupped his cheek with her hand, "At least do me one favor before you leave, Sionn. Kiss me....I've never been kissed the way a woman is kissed by the man she loves. And I love you, Sionn...so much."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:44 am

Sionn went with Aurora to the barn and as she sat and spoke to him he nodded sadly, "Aye love, T and I will be heading to Japan this evening. We have a contact there, other Stormborn who are experiencing strange seismic activities off the coast which are similar to those that caused the tsunami two years ago. We need to go investigate if there is Druidic involvement. We were no able to prove it last time, but we are fairly certain that Druids caused the last one."

She spoke her request and Sionn smiled as he leaned into her, "Aye lass... aye I can do that." His eyes closed and he moved his lips into hers, pressing softly at first, the warmth of their skin touching was nothing less than inviting. He brought his hand around her and placed it on the small of her back, pulling her towards him a little and laid back with her on the hay. He rolled her onto her back and brought his hand up her back and behind her head as he did so, leaning in and making the contact more firm and deliberate as he inhaled her scent and pressed his way deeper against her soft lips. His teeth nibbled gently on her bottom lip and the warmth and wetness lingered a long while before he leaned back and looked at her, "I love you too Aurora, I love you very much. Though I will be gone a while I want you to know that I will be thinking of you every night."

He smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips against hers again, giving her the depth of his words in a physical response of another drawn out kiss.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora couldn't stop the small moans of pleasure his kiss brought her as she felt his weight against her, wrapping her arms around him as he kissed her. She smiled up at him at his words before he kissed her soundly and deeply again. She found herself pressing herself up into him, her hands tangling in his hair before breaking the kiss, her breathing a little deeper than before her eyes darker with newly awakened passion, her lips slightly swollen from his kisses and her cheeks flushed from desire. "I would gladly give myself to you, Sionn McGhee. You don't even have to ask. I would give you my innocence willingly for the love I feel for you." She pulled him to her again, this time she initiated the kiss, mimicking what he'd done as she shyly nipped at his bottom lip before pressing against him.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:00 am

He could feel sense her arousal, and of course his own as well... however after a couple more moments he broke back and looked at her lovingly, "I know you would love... I know you would. When the moment is right, we will. As I said to you before, I need to be a changed man before I can deserve you. I know you love me, and I you. For the first time in my life I feel the truth of loving a woman for everything she is and all that she can give, not just... that."

He looked down at her and rubbed the hair off her forehead, "I know I am asking much of you in waiting, but as I told you a few weeks ago, some people come with baggage, and I have plenty of it. I am handling it, and one day, hopefully soon I will truly deserve you, and ALL that you can offer me, not just your body."

He looked at her and hoped she understood that this had less to do with her and more to do with him and the bettering of himself as a person. He swallowed and it felt like a golf ball trying to go down, hid nerves in tatters and the hope he hadn't upset her. He smiled again and spoke, "Also, when we ... do get to that, it needs to be in the right place, with the right time allowed. A wee quickie in a barn is not how I want our first steps to be."

Suddenly they heard Erich calling, "SIONN! LAD!!! We need to get going son! Torri will be prepared by the time we arrive!"

Sionn turned and looked down at her and smiled, "Thank you Aurora, for offering yourself to me in such a meaningful and sincere way. You are the ONLY woman who has ever done so, and for me, that's all the more reason to make sure it is perfect, and special the first time it happens aye?"
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:16 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora smiled up at him, understanding his words and what he was trying to tell her. She leaned up to kiss the tip of his nose, "I love you, Sionn McGhee and I will be here waiting for you when you return." She truly meant that but at the same time something in what he said to her bothered her. Him telling her that 'he needed to be a changed man' had her wondering although she didn't show it. She kept it to herself, all the while wondering why he would tell her that he needed to be changed man when she figured that by loving her and not taking her offer would mean he was a changed man from what he'd told her about how he used to be.

"Go....before you father comes in here and scolds us both", she said with a chuckle, kissing him one last time before he helped her up. They both picked the straw out of each others hair before exiting the barn as she walked hand in hand with him to the car where Erich was waiting for him. A tear escaped as she said good-bye to Sionn, taking his kiss with a loving sigh before she watched him get into the vehicle and drive away. She stayed there until she couldn't see the taillights any longer before she headed inside, wiping the tears off her cheeks and giving Lizzy, Lexy and Ean a brave smile. "Well...I guess tomorrow is a new day with more training. I should get some sleep", she said, not realizing that she'd barely eaten that day and still wasn't hungry. Too much had happened in one day and yet her stomach gave a soft growl that she ignored.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:31 am

Elizabeth was the only one of the three siblings to go with Aurora to see the McGhee's off. Lexy had a lot of cleaning to do in the kitchen and she recruited Ean to assist her, deep down however Elizabeth knew that Ean was trying to avoid watching Sionn and Aurora snog again. She watched with Aurora and as they turned to go back inside she said nothing, but could see a piece of straw that was missed, hanging from Aurora's hair. She wasn't going to judge, but deep down in her gut, she was grieving for her brother.

As they came back into the house and Aurora said her good nights, Lexy, Elizabeth and Ean wished her a good nights sleep and Lexy walked with her to her room. When they had gone up the stairs Ean looked at Lizzy and spoke, "What do you think Elizabeth? About all this?"

Elizabeth was still looking at the stairs, "I still do'na know Ean. When we were outside, earlier today, I offered to take her to York to find answers, you know I have friends there." His eyes went slightly wide and he nodded, she continued, "It's strange... she never answered me, I almost feel like," she turned and looked at Ean, "Like she's ignoring my offer."

He furrowed his brows and looked at the stairs as if she was right there but almost immediately turned back to Lizzy, "Why do you suppose that is?"

She looked at Ean and spoke, "I am only speculating mind you, but I think she is so head sick over Sionn McGhee that when he's around all she can do is focus on him."

Ean huffed and mumbled under his breath, "Sionn could ne'er love her like I do."

Elizabeth raised a bemused eyebrow and spoke, "What was that Ean?"

He looked up at her and his face went as pink as a carnation... "I... uh... I said ..."

Elizabeth walked over and hugged him tightly, feeling his chest rise and fall as he settled himself and allowed some of his emotions to release. He was so tall that even at her full height her cheek was resting on his breast bone and she could hear his heart beating. As he hugged her she spoke, "I just hope that for all of our sakes this whole thing doesn't end poorly... It's a right enough mess as is, love can only complicate matters beyond hope."

She stepped back and she was the one now crying, Ean looked down at her and his face went instantly to care giver mode, "What Lizzy?? What is it?"

She smiled and shook her head, "Nothing Ean, it's nothing. I love you brother, I am going to go to bed too aye."

Ean nodded and kissed her on top of the head. As she went up the stairs he went to the kitchen and looked at the barn. It would need repairs, but it was nothing they couldn't handle, that was the cool thing about real stuff, no matter how badly it was broken it could always be fixed and made right. He wished the same were true for his heart.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:45 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora woke the next morning, stretching like a cat before she lay there, staring at the ceiling. Her heart was heavy as were her eyes from lack of sleep, Sionn's words mulling over inside her head all night. She may be naive and innocent but she had a woman's intuition and it was all but yelling at her now. She was worried....and scared. Scared that Sionn wouldn't be able to change, scared that she wouldn't be woman enough for a man like him. And yet she loved him....she knew she did. She just hoped that his words of love were as true as her own were. Sighing, she rose out of the bed and headed barefoot to the bathroom where she showered, brushed her teeth and dried her long hair. She dressed that morning in a short sleeved, turquoise colored t-shirt that made her dark eyes, golden skin and dark hair stand out along with a pair of black tight sweatpants and her soft, doeskin boots. She braided her long hair again so it wouldn't get in the way of her training and then headed downstairs where she saw the others already in the kitchen, Lexy fixing breakfast. She went straight over to her, "Lexy...let me help you this morning with breakfast. I feel as if I've done little to aid in the upkeep of your home", she said to her and then realized that what Lexy was fixing she was unused to. "Ummm......but you'll have to show my how you fix your type of cooking first", she said with a smile to her. Turning to Lizzy who was sipping her tea, she smiled at her as well, "I think what you said about York would be a good idea, Lizzy. Just let me know when we leave."

She then turned to Ean and her heart gave a little skip which she quickly tampered down, making another excuse for it. "What am I training in today, Ean?"
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:57 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 LexyBanner

Lexy smiled warmly at Aurora as she made her offer and she nodded enthusiastically. It might be becoming obvious that if there was anything Lexy enjoyed more than swinging a sword around, it was cooking. She showed Aurora how to make dough for meat pies, how to take the mince and mix it with the onions and celery, and then tuck the pies together into single sized servings. After they got it all done she laughed and touched flour to Aurora's nose, "I might make a Baker of you yet aye?"

Elizabeth heard Aurora's words mid sip and coughed slightly as the words hit her ears she looked over at Aurora and smiled as she set her cup down and politely dabbed the tea she had spilled with her napkin, "That would be very good Aurora, frankly I was beginning to wonder if you felt my offer was sincere."

She smiled and picked up her tea, moving to the living room and curling up in her favorite chair. She opened a book, one of the most beautiful that Aurora had ever seen based on its cover. A shimmering blue laced with silver symbols in all celtic patterns and shapes moved around the front, back and spine, only broken in their unending line by Lizzy's delicate fingers.

As Elizabeth curled up and Aurora asked Ean her question Ean looked at her as objectively as he could without making it obvious that he was admiring her curves once again, "Well Aurora, it sounds like your training will begin later this day, in York."

He smiled as best he could through his beard, but his eyes couldn't disguise the lingering sadness that had been building over the last 48 hours, "It's good timing too, the barn and training area need some repairs, I have some lads coming over today to help," he turned and looked at Lexy, "Hence the meatpies."

Lexy beamed proudly, "Aye, I cook so well that many of them will work just for the food."

Elizabeth cleared her throat softly to get Aurora's attention, "We can leave when you are ready Aurora, It's a three hour drive and I will let them know we are coming."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora smiled back at Ean, "Oh...yes, the barn is in somewhat of a shambles, isn't it?" She then turned back to helping Lexy make the mincemeat pies. Once she was finished, she had a streak of flour on her cheek, the dot on the tip of her nose from Lexy and flour was all over her shirt and on her black covered thighs. Both of them started giggling at the way she looked and she turned to Ean, grinning from ear to ear. "I think I made better mess of myself then I did the pies."

After helping Lexy clean up, she headed upstairs to clean up again, this time unbraiding her long hair and brushing it out until it shined. She then pinned the sides back with a Native American barrette and dressed in a soft, dark blue sweater, her blue jeans and her knee high doeskin boots with fringe that went all the way down the outside, tucking her jeans into them. She looked at herself in the mirror and again Sionn's words haunted her, her dark expressive eyes showing their worry.

Sighing, she turned to head downstairs, a small, light brown suede handbag hanging off her shoulder. She went straight to the living room, smiling at Ean as she passed by him her lavender with vanilla scent lingering. "Okay, Lizzy....I'm ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:39 am

Ean watched Lexy and Aurora from the table as he drank strong tea, laughing occasionally at their antics and the mess they were making. As Aurora turned and spoke to him he nodded and responded, “Aye, and I think you’ve more flour on you than is in them.”

Lexy threw a small flour bag at him that exploded off his chest and he looked at her wide eyed before laughing aloud. He was almost in hysterics and Lexy looked at Aurora with twizzled eyebrows before looking back at him, even Elizabeth had looked up form her reading. Lexy spoke, “Was it as funny as all that brother?”

Ean settled himself and stood as he brushed the loose flour all over the place before looking up at her, “Not as funny as the fact that YOU now get to clean all this up!”

He began laughing again as he sprinted to the front door, Lexy hot on his heels with a rolling pin in her hand. Elizabeth recoiled back in her chair, laughing as they went by her like a shot and was holding her belly, laughing as Ean went out the door in a plume of flour, Lexy yelling from the door jam, “Don’t come back until the barn is fixed ya’ donkey!”

She came back into the kitchen and laughed as she looked again at Aurora, “What a knob.”

After Aurora excused herself Elizabeth looked up and smiled at Lexy, “Thank you for making pies again Lex, I know they are labor intensive, they keep well for road trips though.”

Lexy smiled and walked over as she wiped her hands, “Aye, I know. It is no problem at all sister, I had mince left over so all I had to do was make the dough, and Aurora was a fine help.”

Liz looked around the area, flour had gotten all over everything thanks to Ean and she shook her head as she looked back at Lexy. Lexy stepped forward and hugged Liz tightly, “You be careful aye? I hope you two find some answers.”

Liz looked at her and spoke, “We will either find answers our she’ll get the devil scared out of her.”

Lexy nodded her head and Elizabeth went to grab her travel bag.

As Aurora came down Elizabeth was waiting and smiled, “Aye look at ya all freshened up, you’d ne’er know you were in a flour fight only fifteen minutes ago.”

She grabbed her bag and the soft side cooler that Lexy had prepared for them. She went and kissed Lexy on the cheek and spoke, “Tell Ean we left, I have ma’ phone if ya need me.”

“Aye.” Lexy nodded as she walked over to Aurora and hugged her, “Good luck in York sister.”

As they pulled out of the driveway, Ean was at the end of the driveway fixing some rocks that had come dislodged from the entrance road. Liz stopped and he walked over to Aurora’s side and spoke through the window, “Good luck in York Aurora, I think you will find some answers.” He smiled warmly, almost lovingly and then looked at Lizzy, “Take care of our girl aye?”

Lizzy smiled and nodded, “Of course brother.”

With another smile and nod, Ean tapped the roof and Elzabeth pulled out onto the paved road. As she began to drive she spoke, “It’s about 5 hours to York Aurora, why don’tcha tell me your life story.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora had not missed the way Ean had looked at her nor did she miss his words 'our girl' as she gave him a smile. Once they were on their way, thoughts began to tumble in her head about Ean. She mentally shook herself for it, scolding herself. She was in love Sionn, wholeheartedly. What she felt for Ean was nothing more than a pupil/teacher thing. Wasn't it? But with the thought of Sionn came the thought of his words he'd spoken to her in the barn. About how he wanted to be sure that he was a changed man for her. If he truly loved her then he would already be changed, wouldn't he? She closed her eyes to the scenery passing by, hoping that she wasn't being a fool. Hoping that she wasn't going to get her heart shattered with her first beau. She jumped at Lizzy's words, opening her eyes to look at her with a smile.

"There isn't much to tell, Lizzy. I am half Mohican Indian and half Scottish. I grew up in the mountains, just me and Mom. Well...there were others", she said with a smile as she remembered one person in particular. "Harold SunBear....he was a mountain man, so to speak and would check in on my and Mom every couple months or so. He was a big man...kind of like Ean with your accents." It was then that her brow furrowed as a memory fought it's way to the surface and she became quiet.

~She was down in the dark hole again, listening to the screechings and sounds of wings beating the outside of the cabin. She could hear her mother chanting something but she couldn't make out the words. Then she heard Harold SunBear, could hear what sounded like a war cry and then he was yelling in a language that she didn't understood. She didn't know how long she was down in the hold beneath the cabin but it seemed like forever before the trap door was open and Harold was looking down at her. "Hey, lassie. Come now.....let's be getting ye oot of there." She grabbed his hand and he effortlessly lifted her out of the hole he and her mother had dug out to hide her in if they couldn't get her to the great Oak tree. He was bloody, but only some of it was his blood. The rest was the blackened blood of whatever had attacked. She looked for her mother and saw her but there wasn't any comforting arms this time. What there was a scolding for not moving fast enough. "Aurora Jameson!! When I tell you to get down in that hole I mean it, young lady!! It's for your own safety that Harold and I made that for you!" Aurora could feel the tears begin to fall down her cheeks, "But Momma....I hate it in there. The bugs crawl on me and get into my hair." But her mother would hear none of it. "Better the bugs then what waits for you outside when I tell you to get in there!" It was then that Harold stepped up, "Easy now, lass....she just be a wee one an' she be scared."~

Just as suddenly as it came, it stopped. "Harold...he was a Sentinel, Lizzy. I know he was. And he was Scottish, he spoke in your language." She then sighed, "Momma tried to suppress my memories but it would seem that my mind will have none of it now that I am older." She then smiled, "I was alone for the most part.....my only companions were the animals and Harold when he visited." She then told her of the memory, and the hole. "I hated that hole but I know now that it was for my own safety. But I still hated it." She looked at Lizzy again, "I hope your friends can help me, Lizzy. I want to remember and find out what I am and what it is I can do."
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 pm

Elizabeth listened as Aurora told her story and she smiled when she heard the name Harold SunBear. As Aurora finished she spoke, “Harold SunBear is a Sentinel Aurora, but he did’na always go by that name.”

As Aurora looked at her she smiled and spoke, “I have no met him myself mind you, but I have heard the name. As I know you have heard, MacGregor has a family lineage of great Sentinels tracing back over a thousand years. With that reputation comes some benefits, and some problems. We do get some special attention when we are at any of the house gatherings or in the Great Halls. I remembering my father mentioning him once or twice, ‘big as a barn, gentle as a lamb’ he used to say.”

As Aurora spoke more about her mother suppressing her memories Lizzy nodded and spoke, “Well, as I said, maybe she was trying to protect you, mothers, GOOD mothers, will go to extremes to protect their children form harm. What they do is not always in the best interest of the child however, and more for their own sense of what is best. It’s a fine line, and for me, it’s all theoretical.” She smiled again and continued, “As for the hole, well…. We all have ‘holes’ in our past, things we hated but were forced to embrace. Being among the special in this world, having powers and abilities that others don’t, well it too comes with a price aye? Though we are gifted with more, we are also faced with more, primarily a sense of duty, all of us have it, Druids to Sentinels, The Grey to the Arbiters, etcetera, there is a pull to our calling that starts in the heart, and fighting it only makes it worse. It almost sounds like your very body is fighting against your mind, trying to free the memories that have been suppressed. I am no skilled in the magic of unlocking, I chose the path of front line magic instead of philosophical, but fortunately, we all work together for the greater good, and in your case, I think the greater good could use a little of your memories.”

She got them onto Motorway 5 and started heading south, the emerald green fields rolling in all directions as the population of Scotland began to show, larger cities, lots of traffic, restaurants, stops, hotels, all lining the roads in small dotted partitions every few kilometers. Lizzy started humming softly and spoke, “I did’na mean to interrupt you earlier Rory, if you wish to sleep until we arrive I will be fine.”

She gave Aurora a warm smile and then turned back to watch the road.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Rob-zombie-prom090910-1

Lake Tower was one of the tallest buildings in downtown New York. A spire of glass and steel, it cut the skyline like a mirrored knife, clean and almost surgical. Lake Industries was known for excellence in telecommunications and great advances in global positioning technology. Well, that's what the outside world was led to believe, at least. Underneath, Lilliana Lake, instead of the CEO of Lake Industries, was in truth, High Priestess of the House of Avalon, flanked by her grandson, Taeryn and her nephew, Jericho. Together, the Priestess, the Gray, and the Sentinel, as well as the others in Avalon, served as guardians of both the light, as well as certain secrets that were privy only to their ears.

Normally, the inside of Lake tower ran like clockwork, with people bustling about at every hour of every day. Some holding up the appearance of the day to day telecommunications work, but, all contributing to the real task of doing the work of House Avalon. Today, however, was different. Today, no one ran through the halls, busying themselves with tasks concerning communications and GPS technology. Today, no one typed away at computers, collecting information and working toward the protection of this world. Today, there was nothing. And there had been nothing for quite some time now, unbeknownst to those who passed Lake Tower on the outside. And that was just the way Algernon Poe liked it.

The tall, grizzled Druid sat in Lilliana Lakes former office, heavy booted feet up on the glass desk. The office looked as if there had been a hurricane inside, with broken shards of various items, computers in shambles and scorch marks throughout. Truth be told, this was how most of Lake Tower looked inside, after Algernon's calculated assault. The attack had been a complete success. Lilliana had been neutralized, and the twin annoyances of Jericho and Taeryn? Well, they weren't too threatening these days.

A black clothed lackey, pierced repeatedly through his eyebrow and lip, opened the door, drawing Algernon's wild indigo gaze.

"Boss? We're done with the Sentinel. He didn't tell us nothin'."

Algernon slid his legs off of the desktop and set them to the floor with a thud. He leaned forward onto his elbows, expression predatory as he regarded the young soldier. He spoke in a low, harsh growl.

"Well, of course you 'got nothin', you complete imbecile. First of all, Jericho Lake isn't going to crack under the mewling threats of a moronic thug like you and your cronies, he's one of the foremost Sentinels in the damned world. Don't you think that he's been trained for torture? Secondly..."

Algernon slowly rose, hands still pressed to the glass desktop, looming large over the cowering man in black.

"Jericho Lake isn't the one with information. Jericho Lake swings a sword and beats the crap out of people like you. TAERYN Lake, is the one that has the knowledge. THE BLONDE ONE WITH THE BIG BRAIN. YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN!"

At this point, the pierced thug had started to take a few steps back. Running from a bloodthirsty predator, however, was rarely a great plan. With a quickness that seemed in stark contrast with his large size, Algernon lifted his hands from the tabletop and thrust them forward, unleashing a brief, but intense stream of orange fire, which struck the man in the chest and sent him hurtling to the floor, the front of his black shirt a nest of leaping flames. As the man screamed and smacked feebly at his chest, Algernon flipped the glass desk, which shattered and staked forward, looming over the downed man.

"AND FINALLY, 'DIDN'T TELL US NOTHIN' IS ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT! WHEN YOU GIVE ME A REPORT, YOU SPEAK PROPERLY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?"

Algernon aimed a swift kick to the ribs of the downed man, then turned with a snarl, stalking to the large window behind the fallen desk and looking out. Two other black clad men rushed in and grabbed the screaming, still burning man by the shoulders, dragging him out of the office. Algernon paid them no mind. He looked out over New York from the top of Lake Tower, indigo eyes flickering with inner flame. He grinned a madman's grin, pressing his palms to the window pane. Step one was complete. It was only a matter of time before he got what he wanted. Algernon Poe always got what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:08 pm

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Brad57-1-1

Darkness. Darkness is all there is. Darkness and a dull ache where light used to be. Taeryn had been in darkness for what seemed like an eternity now, but, in truth, was probably only days. It's hard to quantify time when all you know is black. With a sigh, Taeryn straightened his back, another dull ache throbbing there. He was seated, with his back against the wall and his knees drawn up to his chest. He and Jericho had come back to Lake Tower when they'd heard that something was amiss via a coded message from their grandmother. Unfortunately, they were walking right into the teeth of a trap orchestrated by Algernon Poe. Jericho was one hell of a fighter, and Taeryn could do wonders with his attune meant to the spirits, but, in the end, they were captured without a drop of bloodshed. Algernon said they he had Lilliana. They were told that she was being tortured, and if they even thought of resisting, that she'd die a slow, painful death. So, here we are.

Jericho had been kept separately, but, Taeryn was sure that the routine had been much the same. Torture, interrogation. Algernon wanted information, mainly about the rest of House Avalon, but the Lake boys weren't talking. So, more torture. As far as Taeryn was concerned, they could torture him until he dropped dead, they'd get nothing. But, boy, what he wouldn't do for one of his cigarettes right now. He rubbed a hand against his unshaven cheek, wincing as he touched a bruise he was unaware of until that moment. He heard a faint banging that seemed to be coming from down the hall, but, paid it little mind. Probably just another one of Algernon's manic fits of destruction. He let off another sigh and tilted his head back, letting it bump lightly against the wall.

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Jared-leto-3-1

Algernon? No, not this time. That faint thud was a lot more sharp when you were actually near it, not to mention when you actually saw the dent that the guards head left in the wall after Jericho slammed it there. The man had been escorting Jericho back to the office in which he was kept after the latest round of torture, and, even though his hands were bound by a black zip tie, one never should allow themselves to get too close to a cornered Jericho Lake. He had been planning a jailbreak for the past couple of days, and though this was a bit ahead of schedule, improvisation was one of his strong suits.

As the black clothed guard slumped to the ground, Jericho knelt and searched his pockets. He found a small folding knife, a cell phone, and a pack of cigarettes with matches. The knife was a bit smaller than Jerichos typical armament, but, it would do nicely. He used it to snip the tie on his wrists and folded it again, clipping it to the waist of his jeans. The cigarettes and phone he slipped into his pocket and then began to jog down the hall, banging on every office door he passed.

"Tae? Tae! You here?"

Taeryn lifted his head through the darkness. Did he hear what he thought he just did? He waited, quietly, though his back straightened a bit more against the wall.

"Tae! If you hear me, say something!"

Taeryn scrambled to his feet, stumbled a bit, then felt along the wall, following the voice. He tripped over some bit of debris, cursed, then regained his footing. He began to pound on the walls as he moved, still feeling along, until he came to what could only be the molding around a door. He balled his fist and banged on the wooden door, hoping this wasn't just a trap.

"Ay! Jericho! Tha' bloody better be ye! I'm in 'ere!"

Hearing the banging, Jericho dashed to the door, a bright grin spreading across his face. He tried the doorknob, which, naturally, was locked. Fortunately, this posed very little issue.

"It's me, cousin, it's me. Get back from the door, I'm comin' in!"

Jericho took a few steps back, then dashed forward, before aiming the heel of his shoe to a spot just to the side of the doorknob. With a sharp crack, the lock gave way and the door swung inward. As light flooded the darkened room, Jericho stopped with a slight gasp. The room was in shambles, but, that wasn't what gave him pause. Taeryn stood just outside of the swinging door, pale and haggard. Bruises covered his face and neck, and his eyes were covered by a gray bandanna, stained crimson with dried blood. Jericho breathlessly spoke his cousins name and stepped forward, raising a hand toward the bandanna. Taeryns hand snapped upward with surprising force, catching Jerichos wrist. The beaten man shook his head once.

"Nae, cousin. Trus' me, y'dunnae wanna look under there. Guide me."

Taeryn released Jerichos wrist, then set his hand to the taller mans shoulder. Jericho sighed, but nodded. He produced the cell phone from his pocket and flipped it open. Jericho wasn't the font of information that Taeryn was, but, he did have friends. Only a few, but, those who he kept around were important. He dialed a few numbers and tapped out a quick text message.

-Ean, it's Jericho. Got a problem. Lake Tower was compromised by a Poe. Taeryn is hurt. Orchestrating a jailbreak. Gonna need someplace to go. Know of anyplace?-

Jericho slipped the phone back into his pocket and clapped his hand over Taeryns for a brief moment. He glanced around the halls and started moving, dashing for the nearest exit with Taeryn in tow.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:47 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10Aurora smiled at Lizzy, but the worry was still in her dark eyes as she turned to look out the window once more. What was waiting for her in York? What was going to happen? What would she remember? So far all she was remembering were memories of being attacked and hidden. She couldn't stop a shiver at the creatures she'd remembered so far. She was thankful for Ean's teaching for if he'd not taught her what she'd learned so far then she wouldn't have fared as well as she had so far.

"What can I expect in York, Lizzy? What's going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 am

Ean and Lexy were in the barn, sorting out the mess. A large crater in the ground gave ample evidence where the spell was concentrated when it went off. Lexy looked into the torn hole in the ground and shook her head, “It’s a good thing you managed to get to that steel brother, or else we’d be cleaning you off the walls.”

Ean turned at her and nodded with a wink, “Not my time yet lass.”

They worked for an hour or so before stopping to take a break. Sitting on some timbers they had piled up Ean handed Lexy a bottle of water and gave her a loving smile. He was about to say something when his phone buzzed. Thinking it was just Lizzy texting him a travel update he grabbed the iPhone absent mindedly and flicked the screen to bring it to life. His eyes went wide and his face went pale. Lexy immediately noticed and went over, looking at the screen. She brought her hands to her mouth and gasped…, “Oh no.”

Ean looked up at her and spoke as he stood, “Grab the war pack, I will phone Mum and Da.”

With a nod and zero hesitation Lexy moved with speed, grabbing the gear that was always sitting, ready to be loaded in a moments notice. Ean ran to the house, grabbing what was left of the meat pies and the vials Lizzy had made over the last week.

Ean went to the car and sent a text to his sister, mother and father, “Jericho in trouble, Lake Tower was attacked by the Poe’s, Lexy and I are flying to the States. Will send more info later.”

As he got into the car he tossed the phone to Lexy and sped out of the driveway and onto the paved road at the end of the drive, heading for the airport in Glasgow, “Text this to Jericho, ‘J, Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal, go to the center of the old tracks on the West side, track 3, platform 5 sign, three taps with gloved knuckles and whisper, “Light Conquers All” … Stairway will open to lower bunker, be there ASAP to meet you.”

She fired the text off and looked at him as he sped along A82, “Call Hertz at Newark Airport, Get us van, something like a family van, no a cargo van. Have it brought to the hanger.”

She nodded and was immediately on the phone, Ean focused his eyes as raced up the road, his mind racing, wishing he could be there instantly.

Elizabeth looked over at Aurora, “I honestly do not know, the magic wielded in York is something I still aspire to friend, but I can promise your safety. They are Arbiters, their motivation is always the advancement of the light.” She smiled assuredly and reached over, squeezing Aurora’s knee gently, “It will be grand lass.”

Her phone buzzed and she lifted it up, flicking the screen on, her face went pale and she looked over at Aurora, “Ean and Lexy are leaving the country and flying to the United States.”

She handed Aurora the phone so she could read the message. Her face was curious and full of questions. Elizabeth spoke with a shaky voice, “Jericho is Ean’s best friend, they are so close that either would die to save the other without hesitation. Jericho is of House Avalon, the famous house which produced King Arthur. Their lineage of Sentinels is even deeper than the MacGregors.”

She inhaled deeply and let out a long sigh, “I pray they will be safe.”

“I don’t know if the attack on Lake Tower is connected to what we are doing… it doesn’t seem like there would be a connection, but who knows what those bloody Druids are up to.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Indian10At Lizzy's words, Aurora felt her heart leap into her throat.  Would Ean be safe?  Would Lexy?   "Lizzy...maybe when we are done here in York, we should join them in case they need us."

Just then they pulled up to a very tall, very thick stone wall with an iron gate and a guard tower. Lizzy rolled down her window and smiled at the middle aged gentleman and introduced herself and then Aurora. The guard smiled warmly at her then peered into the window to look at Aurora. "Ahhh....the Sentinel/Druid lass. It be a pleasure ta meet ya, lassie", he said with warmth in his sparkling eyes. "Let me open the gates for ye both and ye can get on to where ye need to be goin'."

Aurora was shocked that the guard knew about her and began to wonder just whom or what was she going to meet.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 pm

As Aurora spoke and the panic showed on her face Lizzy looked at her without emotion or expression, "They follow their path, you follow yours Aurora."

Her words were strange, almost, mystical, like they came from somewhere deeper than her mouth. She motioned with her head and Aurora saw the black metal gate and the tall, stone tower behind it. The tower was not tall, maybe three stories at most and it was obviously very old. As the man greeted them Lizzy nodded at his words and spoke as he waved his hand and the gate opened, "Thank you Geoffery."

As they drove in Lizzy glanced out the corner of her eye and saw Aurora gaping at the tower as they drove slowly passed it, "Breath lass... everything is fine, in fact I doubt there is safer place in England."

Aurora looked over at her and she smiled warmly as she patted her leg again. She brought the car to a stop and spoke, "Well, we are here."

She got out of the car, as did Aurora and about twenty feet in front of them was a middle aged man with a rough beard and one of the warmest smiles Aurora had ever seen. He stepped up and looked at Lizzy who couldn't help but return his infectious grin, "Elizabeth, LASS, so good to see you, it has been too many years."

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 AidanBanner

Lizzy smiled and bowed her head respectfully. Aidan grabbed her by the shoulder and lifted her chin with his finger, "You are not an initiate anymore Elizabeth, the formalities are unnecessary."

Elizabeth smiled and whispered, "Perhaps I do it out of common manners more than subordination Master Aidan."

Aidan laughed heartedly and nodded without another word. He turned and looked at Aurora who's big doe eyes were clearly showing her astonishment at the old battlements and walls of York. Aidan walked over and spoke, "And you must be Aurora, we know much about your journey from Elizabeth. I am Aidan Merlinus, of the House of Monmouth. As you might have guessed, I am the great, great, great, great grandson of the legendary Merlin. Though he has been reduced to a storytale character, like many of our kind, I assure you, he was as real as real can be."

He looked her over, his warm, affectionate smile practically bursting off his face.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 am

Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Jared-leto-3-1
Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Brad57-1-1

Jericho dashed through the halls of Lake Tower, dodging broken office chairs, desks and squinting through flickering fluorescent lights. Taeryn, holding onto his cousin's shoulder, followed, stumbling and cursing all the while. One would probably think that Jericho would be all business, a look of concern creasing his handsome features. On the contrary, he was grinning like a fool, a spark of excitement flashing in his silvery-gray eyes. This was his element. This was what he was born to do.
Once he reached the door to the stairwell, he shouldered it open, coming to a halt on the landing. He peered over the railing and noticed two black clothed guards below who'd been in the process of sneaking a cigarette. When the dynamic duo burst through the door, the both looked upward, stunned, and began fumbling for their weapons. Jericho placed both hand on the railing and spared a quick glance back to his injured cousin.

"Think you can take care of yourself for say... Thirty seconds?" He asked with a devilish grin.

Taeryn, despite his injuries, couldn't help but offer a wry smirk. "Big talk. I'll time ye. Over an' y'owe me a pack o'smokes an' a beer."

Jericho let out a bark of laughter and in one smooth motion, vaulted over the railing and down to the lower landing. As he fell, he aimed his knee to strike one of the grunts left shoulder. The blow landed with a satisfying crunch, and the mans scream echoed through the stairwell. Following through with the strike, Jericho landed in a crouch, quickly rising to his full height and issuing a savage palm strike with his left hand to the point of the same guards chin, dropping him, dazed, onto his back. With his free hand, Jericho had retrieved the small pocket knife from his belt and flicked it open with a sharp click.

The other guard had an extra moment to react, which allowed him to pull a battered billy club from a holster at his waist. Unfortunately for him, he was facing an opponent far more skilled than he. The second guard started a wild, overhead swing with the club, and Jericho, grin still intact, turned to face him. When Jericho fought, and truly focused, it was as if everyone else was fighting underwater, and he saw three moves ahead. The guard might as well have been threatening him with a down pillow. Jericho stepped in close to the guard, negating the swing as he slipped beneath the thugs armpit. He jammed his own shoulder upward, popping the guards weapon arm free of its socket with another grisly crunch. As the guard yelped in pain, Jericho dropped to a knee and swept the blade of his knife low, slicing clean through his enemy's left Achilles' tendon, sending him sprawling just like his cohort. As the man reached for his ankle, Jericho rose and aimed a kick to his temple, knocking him cold. In the same motion, the sentinel closed his knife and clipped it back to his belt as a familiar trill pierced the air. He slipped his hand into his pocket to retrieve the cell phone he'd procured, looking up to Taeryn, who was carefully walking down the steps to join him.

"Well? Time?"

"Thirty-four. Yer gettin' slow in yer old age, J. Or did Big Poe an' 'is lackeys beat y'up a wee bit too badly?" Taeryn came to halt next to Jericho, his hand rising back to his taller cousins shoulder.

"Well, I did have a hangnail. Makes me a little less aerodynamic, you know." Jericho smirked, drew the pack of cigarettes that he'd stolen from the first guard from his pocket and slapped it into Taeryn's free hand. He flipped open the cell phone next and read the response from Ean. With a grin, he slipped the phone away again and started down the stairs.

"Good news, you grump. Ean's gonna be meeting us soon."

"Fantastic. I'll get t'sit an' listen t' th'two o' ye babble about blades like yer talk in' abou' women. Jus' wha' th'doctor ordered."

The cousins continued bickering, Jericho laughing, Taeryn grumbling, all the way down the stairs, dashing their way out into the New York streets. All in all, the entire escape took less than five minutes, far too fast for Algernon to get wind of things and form a response. It could be assured, however, that it would not sit well with the elder Poe.

----------------------------------

Jericho guided them through the bustle of the streets, thankful that, indeed, this was the city that never slept. Getting a taxi wasn't an option, due in no small part that Taeryn and his injuries scared most of them away. Luckily, people on the subway had seen far worse than a beaten man, and traveling the rails had the advantage of allowing Jericho and Taeryn to slip into a huge mass of people, making them harder to track.

Within a few hours, our heroes had switched over to a train into New Jersey, and as the train pulled into the New Jersey terminal, Jericho patted Taeryn's leg and stood from his seat. Tae lurched upward as well, having been in a fitful sleep for most of the ride, and grabbed into Jerichos shoulder, who was already on the move. Following Ean's instructions, Jericho and Taeryn made their way to track 3, beneath the sign for platform 5. Coming to a halt, Jericho lifted a hand and rapped three times on the wall.

"Light conquers all."

After a moment, Jericho took a step back as the hidden stairway opened. He laughed, glancing back to Taeryn.

"Kinda like going to Hogwarts, eh, Hermione?"

Taeryn replied with an annoyed grunt, unable in his current state to come up with a good response, and simply shoved Jericho forward. Chuckling, Jericho led them down the stairs to the lower bunker to await Ean's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch 6 - Kells   Ch 6 - Kells - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch 6 - Kells
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: Ever...-
Jump to: