Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

OOC Chatter and Such

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

OOC Chatter and Such Empty
PostSubject: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 pm

yadda yadda yadda
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 pm

hibble bibble...
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:45 pm

subbear wrote:
hibble bibble...

ZAPPLE JAPPLE BITCH!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 pm

huh? confused
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm

SinTara wrote:
huh? confused

I was just giving Bear some love Wink
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:31 am

nanu-nanu shazzbitch!...little shazzbitch...
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:39 am

OY....youse guys are da shizzle...

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm

So everyone knows my slang in my post;

Scorps are large mechanical robots that look like this;

OOC Chatter and Such Scorp

and are used to exterminate humans. I will eventually have a few different types of robotic nastiness for us to fight, and feel free to introduce new ones.

Plants are humans that have been implanted with alien technology and now serve them.

Skinnies are the aliens themselves, still looking for a good picture to represent them. Ultimately I will have a few different types of aliens, and if you find something you like throw it into the Character submission for consideration.

That is all for now Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I propose:

Necros - Humans that were expirimented on by the aliens in a "reanimation" test and are not actually dead but they certainly aren't alive. A side affect of the experiment is their hunger for fresh flesh, including that of the aliens.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

RPMistress wrote:
I propose:

Necros - Humans that were expirimented on by the aliens in a "reanimation" test and are not actually dead but they certainly aren't alive. A side affect of the experiment is their hunger for fresh flesh, including that of the aliens.

So kind of a zombie thing, I like it.

Let's throw them in the mix but I propose they are fast and ferocious, not the night of the living dead lumbering zombies but fast moving Left 4 Dead type zombies Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 pm

PERFECT!

Nasty, Nasty biotches
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Regarding Scorps

My thought on these is that they are REALLY nasty and something humanity tries to avoid rather than face. The weaponry can vary on them from gattling guns to energy weapons and explosive projectiles. They are of medium speed and weaponized to the teeth with thick defensive armoring that can withstand almost everything free humans have at their disposal.

Now with that said they aren't indestructable but I see them being the "heavy tank" of the alien arsenal and the most lethal ground vehicle they deploy. There are also smaller versions that might only have one or two weapons and are more easily destroyed, but we will figure out how to intro those in at a later time (or maybe sooner, who knows).

Smile
Back to top Go down
subbear

subbear

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:16 am

"I wasn't sleepin' I was prayin'." - Quote of the week.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:23 am

subbear wrote:
"I wasn't sleepin' I was prayin'." - Quote of the week.

HaHa, yeah, I loved that line too Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 am

LOL

You're welcome
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 am

LOL

Just realized were on two different time frames. Murdoc and GG are at night while Beatnik and Co are the next day.

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 pm

RPMistress wrote:
LOL

Just realized were on two different time frames. Murdoc and GG are at night while Beatnik and Co are the next day.

Yes, but it's alright, we will catch them up. It was the only way I could post, we have done it before, it always works out Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:42 am

Just a tid bit of info, Eve is wearing a helmet that is snug fitting to her head but has a visor that allows her to see digital information being sent to her from her handler but helps protect her from the whipping dust and debris stirred up by the wind. I invision it to be similar to the helmet/visor Master Chief wears in Halo.

Also, the two women talking are Eve and Banshee and they are about two miles from Beatnik's group and the Scorps are about five miles and growing in distance from the two women now talking as they were turned back when the Vashar'in declared the mission a bust but allowed Eve to move forward to see if her human instintcs were right or not. It's another way for them to experiment with her now that she's fully implanted.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:26 am

I like this Murdoc fellow....

ROFL
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 am

RPMistress wrote:
I like this Murdoc fellow....

ROFL

me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Chatter and Such   OOC Chatter and Such Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Chatter and Such
Page 1 of 1