Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Ever... OOC

Go down 
+3
RPMistress
Seraphim
zinsk
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

Ever... OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm

SinTara wrote:
Okay, Zinsk, I can do that. Any suggestions? I am more familiar with Camelot but am willing and interested to expand my horizons. I will keep searching but am open to suggestions.

What do you think of playing a person that has deep rooted Aztec or Inca culture from South America? Or you could go for a Japanese person or someone from America whose family is rooted in the States from Colonial times. Maybe their ancestors came over on the Mayflower.

You can do some quick research in them through the internet (Like I did for my Shade and Arbiter characters)

You can book mark it so if you need to refer to it again, you can easily.

Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 pm

I need a pic approved please. it's for my character in here.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 pm

SinTara wrote:
I need a pic approved please. it's for my character in here.

Done, sweety
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Sin, looks like RPM got ya... can't wait for you to post in Smile

z
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Okay....let me know if it's okay and what I need to change or correct.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 pm

SinTara wrote:
Okay....let me know if it's okay and what I need to change or correct.

Looks great to me Smile
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 am

Just for clarification, Priya is attending a meeting at the UN as part of an international program they do for young adults around the world who show an interest in the world and it's history.

No one but those who need to know she is an Arbiter.

She's there for observation purposes along with a lot of other young adults from around the world and her stay is only for a week, unless something occurs that will require her to remain in the states as an Arbiter.

And FYI, her family members are NPC's so anyone can play them if they wish. She has 11 brothers and of course her parents. What ever names you choose is good for me. Her parents are both Arbiters and some of her brothers are as well. Her other brothers belong to other classes so they are free game as well.

I'm going to start a list of NPC's for us so we can keep track of them and a very brief description of them.

Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Watchman
Watchman
Seraphim

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:21 pm

It strikes me that Jericho and Sionn would likely get into plenty of trouble together. xD
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Ya think?
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Seraphim wrote:
It strikes me that Jericho and Sionn would likely get into plenty of trouble together. xD

Only issue I can see is alignment. Jericho would be all, "WE MUST SAVE THEM!" and Sionn would say, "But does their death mean harmony and balance?"

Wink
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:32 pm

LOL

And that could lead to issues of a real friendship being formed.

And Torri would be the one to shoot first and ask questions later. Which could lead to a WHOLE other can of worms.....
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Alright, folks. I'll post as soon as I can.

TTYL
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Edited my last post.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 am

HOLY CRAP!

I've been trying to get another post in all morning and it's been a MAD HOUSE around here.

I've come to the conclusion people are trying to test my frustration level this morning and they are finding it's very loooooow right now.

Why do people insist on doing that? Can anyone give me a good answer for that?

Anywho....I'm scooting off to lunch then when I get back, I'll put another post in to hopefully add more to the story of Eiji.

Oy....I need a drink....or an automatic weapon.

Or both

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:15 pm

OY!

I should have explained and forgive me for the oversight - No one has to rerspond to the posts I made for Eiji just now. They were just to set things up for future storylines is all. But if you feel compelled, it's perfectly OK with me.

Youse guys know me well enough to know I'll roll with anything.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 am

Sorry for my lack of appearance yesterday. I had my hands full and was working from a remote office.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay....I am so sorry I have been absent. Being head manager at a small pet store has more responsibilities than I realized. LOL But, I love it!!!! I will get caught up and post.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 pm

No sweat, Sin. We all know how that goes. We're chugging along with a few posts each day.

Good to hear everything is working out for you in the job.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 pm

I thought that I would find a connection between the bow and the Black Horn. It's more of an indirect connection. If it's not okay, let me know and I will make changes to my post.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:39 am

Not exactly sure what the Black Horn is and what it does. When Z gets back he'll be able to pick up the storyline and give us more infor about it.

Unless Serephim has a cllue for us. LOL

But I don't see any problem with how you wrote it.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Okay....here's my dilemma. I really like the story and my character, but I am kind of lost. Not sure where to go or what to do. My mind has gone blank for some reason. Need some help. LOL
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 am

I will be posting this evening, Sin. I plan on having someone see you as they walk the streets of NO looking for the building that will have what Tae is looking for.

Sorry, it's been a bit crazy for me.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 pm

It's okay, RP. I've been running around work like a chicken with my head cut off, so I understand. I was just getting kind of lost on where to go with my character. LOL Thank you for coming to my rescue so to speak.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Sorry I didn't post. I was on vacation and had no wifi connection. I should get something up tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever... OOC
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: Ever...-
Jump to: