Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Jack slipped into the cave easily but stayed mostly in the dark away from the group. The presence of the crows had confirmed that he was in the right place. However, he had not anticipated that there would be a group. Was he meant to join with them? He would have to confer with those that had led him here to begin with. For now the ghostwalker remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:06 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Tiphereth_Sorrelwind

Tiphereth sat along side Beldegir and reaching into his satchel procured a wad of cloth and even before he unfolded it the Dwarf could smell the strong spicy scent of dried meat.

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Beldegir

"Ye be a strange Elf, carrying meat. Don't ye fellas usually carry that foul tasting bread." Grumbled Beldegir.

A slight smile curled one side of the Phaerie's mouth as he turned to the Dwarf, his blackened eyes revealed by the darkness about them casting their empty stare upon him. "I suppose I could be considered Elfin, Master Dwarf, but you'll not find another of my kind in these lands." he then tore off a chew of jerky, and as he bit down, his longer incisors were quite noticeable. That combined with menacing eyes, the Deithirin, as he called his kind, appeared quite sinister in the dark.

"I can see that." Uttered Beldegir, who was despite the oddness of his companion far more concerned with obtaining a piece of the jerky.

Tiphereth smiled broadly and happily offered the Dwarf a few strips.

"I thank ye lad."
Said the Dwarf as he devoured the first strip whole, then between chews making sure to inform his Elfling companion that his meat was adequate but nothing in comparison to the way Dwarves prepared their jerky. It seemed then that once the Dwarf got on the topic of food, one could hardly get a word in, but Tiphereth did not mind and was actually quite entertained by Beldegir's culinary tales. It made his thoughts drift back to how Alrick so delighted in his cookery and Tiphereth was saddened that he and the Dwarf would never be able to share that passion.

When the Dwarf had for the moment exhausted his topic, Tiphereth took the opportunity to ask something that he had been curious of for many days. "Beldegir. I am a stranger in these lands but even in my distant home the fall of Sauron is well known. Does he live once more, or is this some new evil that stalks us?"

Beldegir turned sober, replying with silence and a glance to Lac'Nala who had overheard the name of the Dark Lord uttered in his presence.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Ssinjin1

Jin knelt next to Lac as he filled his water skin and looked at him with even more confusion in her gaze.

“I feel the strength you speak of, Lac’Nala, but that strength can also be our weakness. If it causes my disgusting brother to lose sleep, then I am glad. But to think it could somehow tear us apart and render us helpless…..that is what frightens me the most.”

Reaching out and placing her gloved hand on his forearm, Jin let it rest there a moment before she slowly removed it.

“My people need me now as well. I know that. And I know it sounds selfish of me right now, but by the Goddess, as much as I look to them and know they are depending upon me, I find myself looking as much if not more to you now. I cannot lose focus on what I must do and yet, the more I look upon you, the more clear things become to me. But…is it just for ME they are becoming clear? Or is it because I know the only way I can defeat this evil is with your and the others help?”

Jin searched Lac’s eyes as she knelt there looking at him and the desperation of what she was feeling was clearly visible within the depths of her softly glowing red eyes.

“What is the answer, Lac’Nala?”

Just then Jin heard the name of the one being she both feared and loathed more than anyone in the universe. Glancing over at Tiphereth and Beldigir, she felt another chill slide down the length of her spine. Turning to look over at Lac once more, she shook her head slightly then stood back up and walked over to where she had been sitting, pulling the hood of her cloak up over her white head.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 am

Lac 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Aragorn_2_card felt her hand on his forearm and looked into her eyes "Jin it will take all our help and the help of others we have not met yet. All the races must rise united agaist this great evil. Only then can we bring your people, my people, Brianna's people, Beldirger's people, the world of Tiphereth and all races to safety and peace."

Lac stood as he heard the name of Sauron and looked at Tiphereth.
"Sauron was defeated but not destroyed, even now his powers grow stronger. I fear he may now have one of the lost seeing stones. I fear with the fall of Alrick that stone has fallen into his hands. For it is my belief that when Alrick's master, the Wizard Fylendorf, fell he passed the stone to Alrick, unbeknownst to him. The others are safe for now, but Sauron is obsessed with them. His eye is always seeking them, he will not rest until he has them all and casts all the peoples of the worlds we know into darkness, slavery and his control." Lac said gravely. "I will die before I permit that to happen, Sauron knows this, that is why he hunts me and all who follow me. ........... Now we stand on the edge of a knife ...... I for one will continue on this path."

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Realiz10

Last edited by Lac'Nal on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

"So it is true then." Stated Tiphereth rising before Lac'Nala, his dark eyes troubled. "Since our paths crossed I have felt the evil that pursues us, but would not allow myself to believe that it was indeed, He, who shadowed our every move." Tiphereth then scanned the band of adventurers brought together by fate, to support one another in a common goal. "My own world has known the cruelty of Sauron's master and mentor, Morgoth. Long ago he plagued our own lands, indiscriminately ravaging the kingdoms while our supreme gods the Aelaeydium, bound by their own laws were powerless to stop him. We had to unite and set aside our differences in order to defeat him, and in the days that I have walked at your side have I seen the beginnings of that same solidarity." He then straightened his right arm and within his hand appeared his gleaming spear, shimmering even in the darkness. "If history is to repeat itself here. Then my spear shall stand by your sword, and the people of this realm shall know of the lands of Ranslath and the Deithirin people."

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Beldegir

Beldegir quickly stood and strode over to where the group was amassing about Lac'Nala. "You know I be with ye to the end, Master Lac'Nala. I can't let this light footed Faerie, draw all the glory with his silvery tongue." He then hefted up his weapon, "You have my axe."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:42 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Brianna stayed where she was, sitting on the small boulder, listening to what the others were talking about. She didn't offer her sword to Lac or any of the others. She just wanted to get home. But, it what they were saying was true, which she knew it was, then she may not have a home to go to if the evil kept spreading.

She also watched Tiphereth and Beldigir eat the jerky, her stomach making rumbling noises. But, she was too proud to ask, so she sat, thinking. Does she stay with this group and throw in her sword, or just wait and see where it all leads. The goblins had seen her with them, so if she left the group, would some follow her? As with home, she felt like an outsider here as well and she had no clue as to what to do.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:12 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Ssinjin1

Jin watched the others gather around Lac after his proclamation and wondered if they were all fighting a loosing battle or were the on the verge of defeating this evil. Even while she knew it was dangerous to allow herself to get close to Lac or any of the others, she also knew there was no way they could defeat it without banding together.

Tiphereth’s words echoed in her ears and Jin knew this Dark Lord had an endless reach. If he could reach into the veil of the Phaerie, what would stop him from conquering the rest of their world if they didn’t stop him?

There was only one answer.

“I will give all that I have to defeat this evil presence. There will be no doubt this Dark Force will know it has angered the Drow for I shall bring down the wrath of my people upon him. And do so with vengeance.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:24 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Hearing Jinn's words, Brianna knew then what she must do. She rose, not joining the group persay, but in a strong voice, vowing her aid to the cause of defeating evil. "I, too, join in the defeating the evil plaguing this land and soon, my home. I will aid my new friends however and where ever they need as I return home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:24 pm

They would feel the cold wind again as Jack returned from the ethereal realm, stepping forward to join the group. "You do not know me and nor do you trust me as of yet but I would like to aid you in your quest. The spirits have led me here in my own journey against this evil. There must be a reason."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:29 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Brianna listened to the pale man called Jack. While he spoke, she sat back down, not having anything else to say and she wasn't going to respond to Jack as this wasn't her group.

She watched the others before asking. "So, what do we do now? Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:10 am

Tiphereth could no longer hear the caws of the crebain and stretching his senses beyond their dank refuge, nodded to Lac'Nala affirming their departure, and though he could have quickly stole out of their refuge and confirmed their parting, stood fast and offered not 'til the ranger provided counsel.

To pass time, Tiphereth rejoined Beldegir and engaged in quiet conversation, although the booming voice of the Dwarf tended to draw attention. He told the tale of the Battle of Azanulbizar also known as the Battle of Nanduhirion to the Sindar and Dimrill Dale to Men. It was the last battle in the War between Dwarves and the Orcs of the Misty Mountains. "Many great Dwarves fell in that, the greatest of all the battles." He recounted. Then went on to describe the legendary fight between Nain of the Iron Hills and the Orc leader, Azog, who felled him battle, but his son Dain Ironfoot, avenged his father and hewed off Azog's head with one fell blow from his red axe. This ended the battle and the war, and to commemorate their fallen, they were stripped to avoid being plundered and all the trees in the valley were felled with which were made funeral pyres for the dead. The Dwarves were unable to honour them with tombs of stone so they burned them and to this day not a single tree has ever grown again in the valley.

Upon hearing the story, Tiphereth wondered what the barren valley had in store for them, if anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:32 am

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Aragorn_vambraces

Lac bowed his head to the others, brought his right fist to his heart and said "If it means the forfiture of my life, my sword and bow stands with each of you, in this task we undertake, the defeat of Sauron and his minions."

As the others moved off to their own counsel, Lac began to explore the underground cavern, following the shoreline of the aquaduct. The path began to rise slowly and Lac emerged just beyound the tree line. There before him lay a meadow with several deer grazing, Lac slowly knelt, drew his bow and notch an arrow. Just a large buck snorted and stomped his hoof, Lac loosed an arrow striking a small doe in the lungs. She fell instantly as the others ran off across the meadow. Lac, rose from his knee, walked over withdrew his arrow and said a prayer thanking the Gods and the doe for her sacrifice that he and his companions might have sustinance and strength to continue their journey. Lifting the doe on his shoulders Lac then returned to the others. He laid the doe down and said "Let us eat and regain our strength, I have found an easier way out and we have many leagues to travel yet before us. .... This noble animal as sacrificed its life that we may regain our strength and have means to carry supplies."
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:24 am

Tiphereth bowed his head to Lac'Nala to honor his effort for the provision, but within he wept for the fallen deer. "Such is not the way of my people, my lord. By the Aelaeydium I am forbidden to take from nature that which I am able to provide myself through magic and agriculture." He explained calmly with no derision or malice to his words. He then melted into the foliage of the grove, while the deer was butchered and cooked. As he moved through the trees, his hair, flesh and even clothes seemed to mimic the the plant life about his form, allowing one to discern his presence only by his movement. Tiphereth then leapt high into the air and floated to the top a tall tree. Balancing upon branches that could hardly support the weight of a squirrel he swayed in the breeze keeping watch for any intruders that may be lurking in the trees at the fringe of the barren valley.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Brianna listened to Lac, not quite knowing what to think about everything. She followed everyone else out of the cavern and up into the meadow, watching as Lac took down the deer. She walked over to it, "If someone will cook it, I will clean it since Lac killed it."

Looking at Tiphereth, she smiled. "I think I saw a mulberry tree and some blackberry bushes just over there on the edge of the meadow if that will help you any." She points over to the western side of the meadow, only about 25 feet from where they were standing.

Bending down, she too said a word of thanks to her Goddess for the doe's life before she began the messy chore of cleaning it.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Before taking to the solitary sentry position, the Deithir paused to hear out Brianna's directions to the berry bushes. He looked to where she pointed then turned the faerie-fire of his gaze upon her once more and remembered that unlike the others she had not witnessed the conjurations granted by the Aelaeydium. "Thank you." he told her if only to be polite, took a chew of his jerky then carried on his way.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:12 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11As Brianna quickly cleaned and gutted the deer, she realized what Tiphereth had said about something called the Aelaeydium and not taking from nature that which he could get through magick and agriculture. She looked up at him before he was out of sight, "I am sorry, Tiphereth. I didn't mean to sound as if I had not paid attention to what you had said about yourself. It just hadn't registered in my slow brain until now exactly what you had meant. Please, forgive me." She went back to skinning and butchering the deer.

As she made quick work of the doe, she handed Bedigir and Lac the thin strips of meat she was cutting to drape over long sticks held above the fire by two forked branches on either side of the small fire. "Do we have time to cook up some jerky for our travels?"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:33 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Aragorn_vambraces Lac looked to the sky and said "Yes I think we have time to make jerky and prepare bags fron the skins to carry our food supplies and more water with us. Then we must make haste for we have many more leagues to travel before nightfall. We need to be off these plains and into the Lands of Rhovanion, before the sun sets."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Brianna nodded her head to Lac, preparing more of the backstraps for jerky. "I was never much good at making things except for weapons, so someone else will have to make the bags." She didn't look up, just kept preparing the meat as she skinned the doe. Once she had one side of the skin off, she turned the doe over and started on the other side. Then she handed the skin to Lac and continued to butcher the deer, handing strips of meat to Bedigir and Lac both to get the jerky started.

By the time she was done, she was bloody, sweaty, and tired. She'd heard a stream when they came through and listened again for it. "I'm going to clean up. I'll be back." She grabbed her small pack and headed for the stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:23 pm

In the meantime Jack stayed within the shadows just watching the group for the time being. It had been some time since he had worked with a group. Usually he was forced to take on challenges by himself. Kneeling down he began to trace his finger along the stones. Before long the man seemed to go into a bit of a trance.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:52 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Biranna walked to the stream which was actually a small river. Undressing down to her undergarments and grabbing her bar of soap, she waded in. She washed quickly, scrubbing herself and her hair before stepping out and drying off with a small square cloth from her pack. Retrieving clean clothes, she dresses in a black, tight fitting tunic, pants to match, and knee high low heeled boots. She sits on a rock while she runs her fingers through her hair before heading back. She buries her bloodied clothes first, knowing that there is no saving them.

On her way back, she feels eyes upon her and the hair raises on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am

From his high perch, Tiphereth could look out across the barren steppes of Azanulbizar. Were there an awaiting ambush they would be hard pressed to to remain hidden unless they buried themselves. Growing bored with the scenery then, the Phaerie watched the ghostwalker for a moment and felt time rushing through him as if he were delving into the past of something, but what he could not tell. His eyes then wandered down the stream, until he found himself observing Brianna as she washed in the cool waters, her thin under garments adhering to her form. She was strong and yet feminine, bearing the classic body of a warrior woman, not unlike those who he studied his style of fighting with long ago. He actually rather enjoyed watching her, Tiphereth had always been fascinating with the 'human' form, it was one thing that bound all the races together and none could deny that one similarity everyone shared.

Something else caught his attention then, something that he had near mistaken for large dark trees, but in fact were much more. Standing as still as stone, were two massive creatures their scaly skin as black as night. Their dull armour was dark as well, and each carried a great shield and enormous war hammers. Creatures, Tiphereth recognized as Trolls, but never had he seen such a species, since in fact they were Olog-hai or Black Trolls, bred by Sauron from lesser Troll stock to produce powerful servants that could withstand sunlight. Cunning and strong, these Trolls were superb warriors that knew no fear and thirsted for blood and victory.

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Hilltroll

Using a 'long-whisper', Tiphereth called to Lac'Nala, "Brianna is in danger." The Deithir then leapt from the tree top and into the winds, floating down to the stream where the Dunadan had already began to sense their presence. Landing nearby, Tiphereth had already conjured his spear, but hoped they would not attack until the others arrived.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Briann11Brianna drew her sword, holding it in front of her as she searched for what it was she could sense. She didn't see Tiphereth arrive as she was turning in a slow circle and at the time he landed she was facing the stream. She gave a start upon seeing him and seeing that he had his own weapon drawn knew that, he too, had sensed something or maybe even saw something.

Brianna moved slowly to his side, "Do you know what is out here?", she says in a whisper.

Before he can reply, one of the trolls crashes through the trees, roaring to the other as he spots Tiphereth and Brianna. He swings his meaty fist at the two warriors, enraged when both leap back, causing him to miss.

Brianna goes to a crouch, working her way to the back of the troll so that she can slice his achilles tendon and force him to fall. She wasn't counting on the other one being so close and realized her mistake when she finds herself flying through the air after being back-handed by the second one. She smacks into a tall tree, falling to the ground, bruised and battered. Rising slowly to her feet, she tastes blood and feels the pain of badly bruised ribs and back.

Pushing aside the pain, she spits the blood from her mouth and advances on the one who introduced her to the tree. "Ugly creature.", she mutters to herself as she crouches, making her way back to the troll, trying to come up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:45 pm

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Hilltroll

Advancing to get a better look at the two people before it, the Black Troll stares long and hard at Tiphereth, then snorts with satisfaction. He looks back to his companion behind him, "It them. Am sure of it, Ruulgak." He announced in Black Speech, the common tongue of Orcs, Trolls and the like. Then even as the puny woman attempted to flank him the Olog-hai continued to speak with the other, "Go! Inform others. I shall deal with the puny ones."

Ruulgak nodded and before turning back into the woods offered words of concern for his battle mate. "Not time yet for fight, Gruggon. Follow soon." He said in Black Speech, then ran to the north.

Gruggon, then turned to the strange Elf and the woman and stood his ground, seeking to only ward them long enough for Ruulgak to get away before he too would make his way back to their encampment.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

While Brianna advanced, Tiphereth wisely stepped back from the hulking brute. The Troll was easily the height of three men and though his black scaly skin seemed tough enough to withstand a dull blade, he also wore heavy metal armour over his enormous body. His great shield was taller than, Tiphereth and weighed enough to smash their bones.

"Brianna." He hissed in a hushed tone so as not to startle the Troll, "This is foolish, let us fly."

Last edited by Tiphereth on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

La sprang toi his feet drawing ins sword 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Aragonsheathingsword and running towards Tiephereth and Brianna,. Seeing the Olog-hai, Lac raised his sword over his head cursing " Belyin anlorlis tinhinev Glinoldaysir wilhilarttae ethaviristilis isasil tilhaminstar tayhinartin Sataruthrelonnar hirarthasar branrayorglinhintil delothwynnar uthaeperothnir uthaysil? Im daeathminnar yilonuthay toros hinestlorlor alnaydae yorosunerel miransaytaeevraysat sayorunelay hamartasat weneldlirlae." ( Translation: By all the Gods what evil is this thai Suron has broght down upon us? I damn you to hell and your masters soul has well.)

Lac then swung and chopped down, across the forarm of the first Olog-hai, severing the forearm and hand that held his battle hammer. The Olog-hai roared in pain and frustration, kicking out at Lac with his armoured boot. The boot caught Lac in his left hip, causing him to be thrown backward and to the ground, as the OLog-hai took two strides forward and raised his boot to stomp Lac to jelly. Lac raised his sword and rolled to his right, driving his sword into the foot of the Olog-hai to the hilt. Lac then slashed out with his Elven Long Knife and severed the Olog-hai's achilles tendens. Lac pulled his word free and slashed across the back of the knees of the falling OLg-hai. Turning around and rising, Lac heard the last words of the second OLg-hai as he vanished into the wood. "Golrunuthgalgilothnir yaosune saehirallinlor nirestavineldrin arthagalathisanae dayrinarthwel delraearthuwin tilhinest bearlorolordil orrin bearrayinanelgil hurarthurelmae tiroth tynhiemeld pernethospanlineldasil ossafal taehalimsata welossaraelisdel othren astranaryisothtaehiletharel. Gulor arthnardel artwilalisator yorossauthurae morartasortareldaren istanir tarhilesta astribelyirsilsil." (TRANSLATION: Gruggon you shall never again draw draw the blood or bring harm to the peoples of this world or anyother. Go and await your master in the abyss. With that Lac drove his sword across the Ulog-hais throat nearly severeing hit head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR   2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2: ACROSS THE PLAINS OF AZANULBIZAR
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: NIFLHEIM - Archive of Forgotten Halls :: The Abyss :: The Plains of Gladsheim :: Archives of Gladsheim-
Jump to: