Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

HEROES Chapter 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:13 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 TIMTLD

Tim then pulls the shards of glass, gently from Moragn's face, cleans the wounds with the peroxcide and applies some anticeptic. He gives her cheek and soft kiss. Then, tossing the shards of glass out the window, Tim starts the Hummer, check the side mirror and pulls back out on US9 headed north.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan bites her bottom lip as Tim pulls the shards of glass out of her cheek. After he gives her cheek a soft kiss, she gently cups the side of his face in her hand, "Thank you, Tim." She turns back around, scooting just a little bit closer to Tim as they move on out. She pulls down her visor, opening the mirror on it to look at Sean, "And, thank you, Sean, for saying that I am pretty." She raises the visor back up.

Her face gets a troubled look. "Tim, he'll come again, you know that, don't you? He's not going to give up." She thinks for a moment. "Can I use your cell phone. I think I should call my aunt and uncle."

She dials the number, tears stinging her eyes. She's only talked to aunt and uncle once since she left 5 years ago. "Aunt Jackie? It's Morgan.........Yes, I'm fine.........No, I'm not in any trouble, I don't think..........where am I?.......I'm in New York.........Yes, I know he's here, I've already run into him........what do you mean?............I know you don't blame me for Cassie Aunt Jackie........." By now there's tears falling down Morgan's face, "What do you mean, Aunt Jackie.........yea, I know he's insane........." Morgan is silent for a few minutes, then, in a shocked whisper, "oh God........okay, Aunt Jackie........Yes, I'll keep in touch......No, I'm with friends........he's an ex-cop...yes, he's like me....I'm safe, for now.........You want to talk to him?.....his name is Tim......okay, hang on." She looks at Tim, "she wants to talk to you."

"Tim, this is Jackie Running Wolf. Morgan says that she's already had a run-in with her father. He always thought that Morgan was cursed even though our tribe felt and still feels that she is sacred. Her father was partly insane when my sister married him and now, he's totally insane. We think that he's different, like Morgan. The times that Morgan would run away from him after her mother died, he always found her. It's like he could track her and a couple of times, he shouldn't have been able to find her, but he always did. Anyway, he blames her for Cassie dying, thinking that if he'd killed her at birth then Cassie would still be alive. He would call us after he moved to New York and ask if we'd seen Morgan. We hadn't but he would always end the conversation with 'I'll make her pay, Jackie. I'll make her pay.'

Keep her safe, Tim. If Frank gets his hands on her, there's no telling what he'll do to her, but I guarantee you, she won't survive it. And, he's crafty and he's good. You be careful, okay? Now, let me say good-bye to my niece and may the Great Spirit guide you and protect you."

Morgan takes back the phone, "I will Aunt Jackie........I love you too.......no, Tim is good to me and another friend is here too......yes, he's like us........yes, you'd like him.......he's a shadow warrior, Aunt Jackie......yes, I know, they're sacred too.......yes, I guess you could say that Tim and I are a couple.........he takes very good care of me...yea, you'd like him too......Aunt Jackie, I gotta go.....give Uncle Sam my love.........I love you, too, Aunt Jackie........Bye."

Morgan hangs up the phone, staring out the window. "Oh, God, Tim, I didn't realize it was this bad. He wants to make me suffer, badly. You shouldn't have to deal with this and don't tell me that I'm talking crazy again, cause I'm not. You have your friends to worry about, you don't need this too." Morgan looks like she's close to tears again, but she holds it together.

Last edited by SinTara on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Frank_10Frank marched along US9, until a car pulls up next to him. "Need a ride, sir?" An elderly man looks at Frank as Frank puts on his 'nice' face. "I sure could. I rolled my truck a ways back. I'm fine, but I need to get to a town." The man unlocks the doors, "Well, hop in then. I'm headed to Troy, so you can ride along."

Frank slides in, "I thank you kindly, sir. Troy will do just fine."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:22 am

Tim took the phone and said "Yes Ma'am........It is a right pleasure ta meet ya ma'am........I understand Ma'am.......Well, I reckon he'll have ta come thru me Ma'am.....an' my friends.......Ya got my word on that Ma'am........PILAMAYAYE (Translation: Thank You) ................ WAKATANKA AWAYAYE LECIYA NIYE NAKO (Translation: The Great Spirit watch over you also) .........Tim handed the phone back to Morgan and continued to drive north towards Albany.

When they reached the outskits of Albany, Turned left onto Interstate 87 and drove Northwest around Albany, then took the NY7 exit then turned right on fifteeth street, thru Troy to NY2 then left on NY2 and up into the rolling hills to Eagle Mills, then left onto a country road to and abandoned looking farm house, pulling around back to the back of the house. He parked the hummer and looked at Morgan and Sean and said "This is tha place. Maybe ya'all best wait right char wilst I have a look see 'round." Tim then stepped out of the Hummer.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Frank_10Frank thanked the old man as he got out of the car at a garage in Troy. He saw a used car dealership across the street and headed for it, his eye on a black, 2002 chevy Tahoe, all wheel drive. Getting the dealer's attention he requests to hear it run, takes it for a test drive, pulls out a gold mastercard and buys it.

Before pulling out, he pulls out a computer image of what Morgan would look like. He had it made a few years back from her 6 yr. old picture. It's an amazing likeness, one people won't soon forget. He shows it to the dealer, asking him if he's seen her. He knows she's near, but he can't pinpoint her yet. The dealer shakes his head no and Frank shakes his hand, seeming completely sane.

Pulling off the lot, he heads to an Arby's to get somthing to eat and regroup his thoughts and plans. While there, he again shows the picture, asking it anyone has seen her. He says that she's traveling in a black hummer, looks kind of souped up. She's traveling with a southern man, possibly from Texas. One woman speaks up, "I saw a black hummer over on NY2 a little bit ago, headed up towards Eagle Mills. But, the windows were so tinted, I couldn't see in." Frank smiled a friendly smile at the lady, "Thank you, ma'am, it sounds like them."
"Well, she is pretty, sir. If you don't mind me asking, who is she?"
"She's my daughter, ma'am, and the guy that has her is a womanizer of the worst kind. I think he beats her and I want to get her away from him, but when I've called the police, he just disappears, so, I'm going to get her back on my own."
"Oh dear, well, honey, you just be careful and get your baby girl back."

Frank sits down, finishing his meal. Once he's done, he drives to a gas station and gets directions to Eagle Mills.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:00 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan sat waiting for Tim to return from the farmhouse, her nerves pretty much shot thinking about what her aunt had told her about her father. Every little sound had her jumping, looking over her shoulder, only to smile shakily at Sean. "Sorry, Sean, I guess I'm just jumpy. I don't know if you heard what my aunt said, but it's bad. I shouldn't be here. I should just go."

Looking out the window, she sees the trees around the house, knowing what she should do. "I care for Tim too much to lay this at his feet. He has enough to deal with right now, what with feds after him and having to find his friends.", she says more to herself than actually to anyone, but, Sean hears her. She opens the door and walks to the back, opening the rear of the hummer. Grabbing her pack, she smiles at Sean, seeing his look of concern. "Tim doesn't need to deal with my shit, too. It's not right and I can't lay it at his feet, Sean, I just can't. Take care of him, for me, okay? Help him find his friends."

Shutting the rear door, she walks towards the trees, looking back at the farmhouse, knowing that she's leaving something good behind, something she'll probably never find again.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:20 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan walked into the trees, heading north. She kept looking back at the farmhouse until she couldn't see it any longer. If she left, then her father would follow her, more than likely, and Tim could concentrate on his friends that need him.

She takes in the peacefullness that mother Earth has provided, letting it calm her. Finding a fallen log about 2 miles into the trees, she sits. She could head back to Troy, hitch-hike her way out of town, maybe head up to Canada. Deep in her thoughts, she doesn't see the raccoon approach her until it's little hand like paw grabbed the bottom of her pant leg.

She looks down, smiles, pats it's head, then gets the pictures in her mind along with a message from her Aunt Jackie Running Wolf. The pictures of her and Tim, together, fighting side by side along with Sean and others. ~I knew that you would try to leave and ease the burdens of this man you care for, Tuzaya (niece), and I cannot allow that. He is a warrior with a pure heart. One who can keep you safe. You're father can track you, Morgan, but you already suspected that, didn't you little one? You are our tribe's treasure, our wa maka ska woglake (animal talker). You must stay with Tim and the Shadow Warrior. Return to him.~

Morgan snaps out of her trance like state, looking down at the raccoon as the little creature strokes her pant leg, as if comforting her. ~Thank you, little one.~ Morgan gives the raccoon another pat on the head as she stands, making her way back to the farmhouse.

Stepping out of the trees awhile after leaving, she makes her way back to the hummer, her pack slung over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Tim, opened the large barn door, stepped in and closed it just enough that he could exit quickly if need be. He saw Yelena's motorcycle and none of the other vehicles. Something was wrong the others should have been back by now. Tim frowned, something had gone terribly wrong. He knows that he had seen them get into the ambulance, yet it was not here.

Tim slipped back out of the barn and saw Morgan at the back of the Hummer, with her back pack. Thinking she must have needed something out of it, he walked up to the back of the Hummer, slipped his arm around her waist and said in her ear. "Ya alright thar pardner? ...... I ain't sure what's happened but my friends aint har. They shud be but they ain't. Somthin must a gone south. Stick close ta the Hummer let me have a looks ee at tha house."

He then gave her a gentle hug and headed to the back door of the house that led to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Sean finally stepped out of the Hummer. He walked around the inside of the barn, avoiding any sunlight that might be coming in. He looked over at Tim when he came back. "Hey. Would you like me to check things out a bit? As long as there are shadows inside I can't be seen."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan watched Tim walk off again and Sean follow. She looked back at the trees, "I sure hope you're right Aunt Jackie. I just became a huge burden to Tiim now that something is wrong with his friends." She turns back, staying close to the hummer inside the pole barn. "I have to tell him about my father and his ability to track me."

She stays close to the hummer, waiting for Tim and Sean to come back, watching the trees, instinctively knowing that her father was closing in.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 pm

"Sure, but watch yurself, I aint shur what kinda security Zoe left on inside when we all left." Tim said
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Frank_10Frank was getting angry. He'd been driving all over this God forsaken place and even though he could sense Morgan, he couldn't locate her exact whereabouts. It was like she'd disappeared. He knew he was close, the distinctive musical humming in his head that was his signal that she was near was strong, but for the life of him , he couldn't find her.

He pulled over to the side of the old country road, closing his eyes, he did somthing he rarely ever did. He opened his ability to find her.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 am

Tim returned to the Hummer and studied Morgan for a few moments. He then asked softly "What's got ya worried thar Morgan? Ya are a nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full a rockin' chars."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:31 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan looked down at her boots, then finally back up to Tim. She'd taken off her sunglasses and her lavender eyes stared into his. "I...ummm....the reason I was standing here with my pack was because I'd just gotten back. I was going to leave, take my problems and my father away........so that you could concentrate on your friends and not be burdened with me and my problems." She turned around, looking back at the trees, "I made it about 2 miles into the woods, when Aunt Jackie sent me a little visitor with a message. She knows me too well and she knew that I would try to leave so that I wouldn't be a burden to you, but, she said that I'm supposed to stay with you, that you are a warrior with a good heart." She turned back around, her eyes shining with worry, fear, and concern for Tim. "She also told me that my father is like me, different. That he is able to track me somehow. Don't you see, Tim. This means that he'll find me, just like he always did before, when I was little. With something wrong where your friends are concerned, I'm now just more of a burden for you and I don't want that. You need to concentrate on your friends, not my insane father who WILL find me and you'll be caught in the cross-fire."

She looks back to the woods, "I could stick close to the farmhouse or something, the animals will help me, but I couldn't bear it if something happened to you, Sean or your friends because of me. But, especially you. I couldn't bear it if something happened to you because of me."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Tim looked at Morgan sternly.... "Now ya listen up real good. First I done told your aunt that I'd look afta ya, I gave her my word. Ain't nobody gonna make a lyer outa me. Second, I figur we're safer in numbers than goin' off all by our lonesomes. I also figur Zoe will come up with somethin ta help us. She is right smart 'bout things. I also fugure ifin' Yelana and the rest have gone and got themselves caught, then I am gonna need all the hep I kin get. Your critter friends can get in whar we can't so easily.' Tim's face then became a bit gentler. "Sides ifin' ya was ta wonder off I' d just have ta go lookin' fur ya."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan took a step back as Tim got stern with her, but then relaxed when he gentled his voice. Hearing how he'd come looking for her, she gave him a small smile. On impulse, she wraps her arms around Tim's waist, laying her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "But, he'll find me, Tim. He can track me somehow. What then?"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm

"Then I'll jus hav ta shoot his ass, I reckon." Tim said flatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Sean rises up and solidifies a few feet away from Tim and Morgan. He is busy stretching and doesn't notice the couple embracing. When he does he just stops and grins. "Not boyfriend and girlfriend my ass. You two need a private moment? I'm sure I can find something to occupy myself for a little while."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Morgan10Morgan turned in Tim's arms, looking at Sean, her eye bright with worry. "I just found out that my father can track me somehow, Sean. No matter where I go, he'll find me. He always did when I was little and would run away, now I know how he did it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 pm

"Then no more trying to run off. Where you go we go. Unless you're going to the bathroom. But anyway, it would probably be best if you stay close." Sean grins then walks over to the Hummer, trying to give them a bit of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Tim smiled at Sean's words then looked at Morgan "Thar ya go then, yur out voted an' we'll here no more 'bout ya runnin' off or bein' a burden." Tim said "Ain't that right Sean?"

He then asked Sean "Did ya see anythin' in tha house?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Sean turns around, shaking his head. "Not a bloody thing. Looks pretty empty and quiet in there. I don't think anyone's been here in quite a while." Glancing over at Morgan he grins again. "Not a burden at all so no more sneaking off, young lady."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Tim thought for a moment, then said "Well I reckon we might as well, go on in an' sit a spell. Git some sleep. Thar outa be sumpthin ta eat in thar, least thar was some canned stuff in tha cuburds when we took off." Tim walked up to the back door, unseen by anyone, slid a board to the side exposing a hidden key pad. He entered a code, then reach out and opened the door to the kitchen. "Ya'all git yur gear inside. I'm gonna stash tha Hummer outa sight an then I'll be right in." he said "Morgan why don't ya see ifin' ya cin rustle up some beans or sumtin?'"

After Morgan and Jack had unloaded their gear and went into the kitchen, Tim pulled the Hummer out of the Pole enclosure and backed it into the barn. He then removed the shot gun and ammunition, locked the Hummer's doors and set the alarm. Tim then carried the shotgun and ammunition out ot the barn. He then shut the door, setting the alarm.
Tim then took two clamore anti-personel mines, he had taken fron the barn and placed them on either side of the barn door, hiding them behind some small scrub bushes that were there. He then flipped on the laser beams with the remote and armned them. Stuffing the remote in his pocket he picked up the shot gun and amunition and returned to the house.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:34 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Frank_10Frank could not believe this was happening. He could feel her humming in his head, but he couldn't pinpoint her. He had been going in circles, he finally realized that and he was pissed, frustrated to Hell and back. At least he had his supplies for when he found Morgan. A 10 foot piece of rope, duct tape, 45 magnum with a silencer and his favorite, his carving knife. Thining about what he would do with that had him smiling.

His smile was short lived as he slammed on the brakes to keep from hitting a herd of deer standing in the middle of the road. He didn't know it, but they were blocking the road that would lead him to Morgan. He backed up, cursing up a storm as he turned around.

Last edited by SinTara on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Zoe
Down in the hidden basement, the strange black, binary goo bubbled out of the computer, rising up and forming a figure sitting in the chair that eventually faded into Zoe's solid form. Immediately, she flipped on both computers and began sifting through all she had on Beacon until a sound from above her made her freeze, her head and her eyes whipping towards the ceiling.

Grabbing a gun from their overflowing supply in one of the hidden closets in the large basement, Killswitch slowly ascended the ladder. As she pushed open the secret doors, she cocked back the hammer and paused just behind the false wall. For a moment, she merely listened as one . . . maybe two . . . rummaged freely around in the kitchen. The intruders were either very comfortable there or very stupid. Counting silently to three, she abruptly slid open the door and was in the doorway of the kitchen within a split second, gun raised as she shouted "FREEZE!"
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEROES Chapter 2
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next