Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

HEROES Chapter 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:51 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10As Morgan watches the landscape, she wonders how she can keep Tim and Sean safe from her father. Even though she knows that they can handle themselves quite well, she still couldn't bear it if anything happened to them because of him. Especially, Tim. He was growing on her and she felt herself trusting him more and more. Sean was quickly becoming like the older brother she'd never had. She'd never had anyone she could truly trust until now and she would be damned if her father would cause harm to them.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:32 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 TIMTLD "I ain't the least bit stubburn. ain't got a stubburn bone in my body." Tim said as he drove on north on NJ9G
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan glanced over at Tim, "Yes, you are stubborn. You're plate is already full and you're willing to pile more on top of it when you don't have to. I would be fine out here, but you'd rather bite off more than you can chew." Morgan is starting to show some spunk, getting a little peeved with Tim and his stubborness. Inside, she's happy that he wants her to stay, but she knows that something bad is going to happen and it scares her.

Morgan shakes her head at him, "You heard what I said earlier, Tim. I don't want you hurt because of me."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 TIMTLD

"Ain't nobody gonna get hurt, cause of you. I told ya I ain't gonna let nuthin' happen ta ya. 'Sides once we gets ta Troy we'll hav hep. Folk just like us, but with diferent powers." Tim's secure cell phone John had given him rang with The Good, The Bad and The Ugly theme. Tim smiled to himself and thouight 'Only John would do that'
"Yep." Tim answered. "I ain't ta anythin' I ain't been inta 'fore John. Don't ya get ta frettin' now. ........... Ya I figured they'd be a snoopin' round. .............. Damn, I wonder how'd they get that.......wait that damned gang bager scum bag, musta been flapping his jaws.......tyrin' ta save his ow ass I reckon. Should a shot that son of a bitch when I had the chance. Oh, well ain't no use cryin over spilt milk. ......... Thanks John ya know I will ifin' I need ta. You watch yer ass. sorry ta hav brought this shit ta yur door. ......... Ya IO know you jus' take care of that boy of yurn' and John Jr. ........ Right I yak at ya latter. Thanks again." Tim disconected and stuffed the phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan listened to Tim's side of the conversation, gathering that he was talking to John and it wasn't all good. She looked in the backseat and saw that Sean had dozed off again. "What is it Tim? What's wrong? Are John and his familiy okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 am

"Yep they're just fine, the damned FBI came snoopin 'round is all. John's an old hand at handlin' those assholes. He'll play em like a fiddle, hav' 'em jumpin'f through so many hoops thay won' have a clue what day it is." Tim said. " 'Sides John gets his jollies makein' them chace thay're tail."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:09 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10"So long as they're okay, that's all that matters." Morgan looks back out the window, thinking. "Tim, this is probably going to sound stupid, but why didn't you set Sean straight before I did about us not being a couple? I figured you would have jumped to set him straight."

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Frank_10 Frank was closing in, he could feel it. They were taking the back roads, smart man. But, he would have his daughter, whether they got in the way or not. He spots the hummer up ahead, smiling. They wouldn't see him yet, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:16 am

"Well I figured it din't make no never mind, that he thought we were a couple. An might give him second thoughts 'bout tryin' ta thow his rope 'round ya. I hope ya din' mind" Tim said " 'Sides ya did say ya had a hankerin' ta come ta the ranch fur a spell."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:19 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan looks at Tim, her expressive eyes confused. "What do you mean, 'give Sean second thoughts about throwin his rope around me'. Are you laying your claim or something like that? And, what does coming out to the ranch have to do with anything? Just what are you saying, Tim?"
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 am

"I ain't got no right ta be layin' a claim, but I am sayin' I am gettin' ta like ya more everyday. I ain't makin' no promises but I'm a thinkin' we make a purdy good pair." Tim sadi a bit nervously
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan blushed prettily, hearing Tim say what he'd said. "I like you too, Tim. A lot. And, I wouldn't mind if you did stake your claim." She blushes even more, "I hope that's not too, bold, but it's true. You're one of the few men that I trust, I feel safe with you. And, I it's too soon for promises, so that I understand."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:34 am

"Nope, not too bold, I'm right glad ya feel safe with me Morgan, I ain't gonna let nuthin' happen ta ya." Tim said
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:38 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan was still a little confused. She wasn't sure if Tim saying that she wasn't being too bold was his way of saying that he was staking his claim or not. But, she didn't say anymore, figuring that, now that they both knew how the other felt, he would let her know. She just hoped it would be soon, so that she knew exactly where she stood with him on this. She couldn't help but smile, though, knowing how he felt about her.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Frank_10Frank was insane, noone could dispute that, but he could charm the pants off a snake if need be. He could also pass as sane for a short time, fooling people for a time, but seeing his daughter, Morgan, again, made the insanity worse. She reminded him of what he was and how he was responsible for Cassie's death, at least in his mind.

He saw them up ahead and Frank eased back a bit, not wanting to spook them or give them cause to run with Morgan. "I'll just follow them for a spell, see where they're going. She thinks she's so smart, shacking up with two men, the little slut. What did I expect, she's a freak. Damn, I thought I'd never see her again, but, apparantly this is what the fates want. I'm supposed to avenge little Cassie. Maybe I can drive the demon out of Morgan before I kill her." He grins maniacally, "Yea, I'll save her first, then avenge Cassie. I have to make amends to Cassie. If I'd killed Morgan when she'd been born, little Cassie would still be alive, so would those boys Morgan sicked her damn animals on." His are glazed with insanity as he thinks about what he believes Morgan had done to those boys who were going to hurt her and Cassie.

Tim would see a silver Chevy Silverado in the distance in the rearview mirror, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Grey
In the tree, Grey's head lulled, his consciousness beginning to fade. The world spun around him and the burger he hadn't finished earlier threatened to return again. As his head dipped towards the cops, however, his gray eyes widened as he recognized the stun gun, even in his drugged stupor. With one quick thought, there was a crack giving a mild shock to the cop holding it before smoke began to fizzle from its broken charger. Giving no hint that he was even aware of the gun's existence, Grey leaned against the tree and struggled against unconsciousness a little longer.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:49 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Generi10

Englewood Police

Tyrone averted his eyes from the taser when it overloaded. "Dammit, Jimmy! The bloody taser just crapped out me!" he announced.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Jimmy, keeping his gun trained on the treed felon. "We gotta get this monkey down somehow. Anyone got any bright ideas?" He then looked back to the guy above them, pondering what to do. He wished he wouldn't have dropped his gun at least then they could have shot his ass out down, now they had come up with a peaceable approach.

The female cop, officer Coates, suggested they call in a negotiator and Jimmy just wouldn't calling him in some shrink-cop, to deal with some freak in a tree. As far he was concerned the guy was like a wild animal that needed to be tranquilized and relocated, unfortunately they only had the one taser.

Jimmy then looked at Tyrone, who knew exactly what his partner was thinking. "Awww, shit man! You're kiddin'." Whined the large black cop.

Jimmy had to laugh. "Com'on, you owe me pal. Time to pay up."

Tyrone shook his head and scowled. "This is payback and then some. I want my change." He said as he grabbed hold of one of the lower branches and started to climb the tree. Pulling himself up so that he was able to stand on one of the large lower boughs he was below Grey and just out of striking distance. "Com'on, boy, it's time to come down now." he told him as he reached out his big hand to get a grip on a branch that would allow him to get closer. "Com'on down, and we'll set you up in a nice cell, where you can sleep it off."

Jimmy and the officer kept their guns aimed at the irate man, just waiting him for him to lash out against Tyrone. Once he attacked the officer they would well be within their right to open fire on the hostile perpetrator.

Time - 8:44 pm - Thursday
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan was tapping her foot to one of the songs playing off the cd, listening to Sean snore in the back. She turns in her seat, watching Tim as he drives. "Tim, thank you, for pulling my father off of me at the gas station. I alway knew that there was something off about him, but when I saw his eyes...he's insane. He had always called me a freak and a demon child, but this time was different. I was never truly scared before, just hurt. I was terrified this time. But, thank you. For everything. I know I keep saying that", she smiles again, "but, I mean it."

She looks down at her hands, "I'm looking foward to meeting your friends. It sounds like you guys are like a family. It must be nice."
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Timtld10

Tim, glanced in the rearview mirror and saw a silver Chevrolete pickup truck in the distance. Tim policeman brain went immediately to work, he had seen the pickup before, but where, then it clicked at the gas station. It had been parked by the dumpster behind the gas station. The small hairs on the back of Tim's neck began to tingle and Tim's policeman insticts told him to keep a close eye on the truck.

"Yep I reckon we ar a kinda family, the only family most of us hav' left. really. I'm right sure they'll take ya right in at first time they clap eyes on ya, Morgan." Tim said as he kept an eye on the pickup behind them.

As the entered West Camp, New York on New York State Highway 9W Tim turned left onto West Camp Road, then right on Kolar Road and right again onto Quarry Road. Tim looked in the rearview mirror and the pickup truck was still behind them. He followed Quarry Road back to Kolar, turned right to West Camp Rd. He followed that under Interstate 87 to old Kings Rd. Turned right on Old Kings Road then followed Old Kings Rd. to State Route 23A trurning right, following 23A to US9W turning left just south of Cauterskill, New York.

The silver Chevrolete pickup was still behind them. Tim glanced at Morgan as she listened to the CD, her eyes closed, tapping her foot.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 am

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Cassius2
[/quote]

As the alarms went off in the detention center, Yelena startled slightly and looked around like crazy. Zoe didn’t seem to be the least bit fazed by it all but when the young woman let a hissed curse slip from her lips, Yelena knew she was not all that happy. Even as Yelena looked the part of Cassius, she wasn’t sure how to portray him in this situation so she did the best she could relying on what she’d seen form the young man when all hell broke loose at the hospital.

As the alarms grew to an almost deafening decibel, the fake Cassius stepped closer to Zoe in the stolen uniform and quickly spoke to the young woman she would hopefully understand and do what was needed to be done. Knowing that what ever would be said would not be heard over the sound of the alarms, Yelena grabbed the opportunity she was looking for. Using her own voice and keeping it as quiet as she could, she grabbed a hold of Zoe to make it look like Cassius was protecting her from something, she spoke into the young woman’s ear.

“Zoe…leave now. If you want to live go before they have chance to get hands a hold of you. Do not come back here. Ever. No matter what. Find way of getting out of here as fast as you can. I will do all I can to protect Cassius but is you they want. Do not give them victory. If you let them get hold of you, you will never see light of day again. I will become you and open cell, do what ever you can to leave. We will have precious few seconds to do this. Please…is only way.”

To make sure Zoe knew it was really Yelena, the fake Cassius pulled back so Zoe could look into her face and see her eyes flash that metallic gold color for a brief second as Zoe’s confused gaze settled on Yelena’s. When she saw the recognition in Zoe’s eyes, she nodded and pointed to the door and once more became Cassius again.

“Ready, baby?”

Barely hearing Toril’s voice over the alarms, the fake Cassius yelled back to his fellow detainee.

“I have no friggin clue, dude! All I know is there’s this guard in my cell and she’s being a real hard ass about things!”

Yelena knew if she didn’t change forms soon, she would start having difficulties she really didn’t need to be having right now. Hopefully, with any luck, Zoe could use the surveillance cameras to make her escape if nothing else.

Walking over to the door, Yelena waited by the door for Zoe to make her move. As soon as Zoe left the room, Yelena would shape shift to look like Zoe in her current disguise and take what ever consequences came with it. It was extremely dangerous, yes, and Cassius was being held over her head, but she hoped Vacily would never kill an innocent victim just to get what he wanted. Yelena was hoping that deep down, there was still SOME compassion within him and that he had not lost his humanity over the years. It was a gamble, yes. A HUGE gamble. But the dice had to be rolled in order to play the game.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Grey
The drugs were pounding Grey’s system. His eyelids fluttered and his vision was taking longer and longer to clear out of the haze over it. Unaware of the cop below him, the man’s voice only white noise in Grey’s ears, he lay still, struggling to keep his food down. As the cop reached up, however, Grey lost the fight and his head rolled towards the cop where he vomited all over him. If the drugged man was aware that he had even thrown up let alone done so all over someone , he showed no sign of it as he sat staring into nothingness in the tree. It was as though throwing up had ended his battle with unconsciousness and he seemed to give up right there, staring slack-jawed and heavy lidded straight ahead. For a moment, he didn’t move save for shouting “SHIT” uncontrollably, his voice now rasped with grogginess.

When tics began to shake through him, Grey’s body inched precariously along the trunk of the tree, yet he somehow managed to maintain his position.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Zoe
Zoe had no choice but to leave her question unanswered. When the tiny window of opportunity cracked open, she took off in the opposite direction from Yelena. As much as she hated it, her only choices now were to either trust Yelena to save Cassius, or fall back on the mutual understanding held between herself and her lover—the understanding that either of them could die at any point.

Gritting her teeth, gun at her side, Zoe ducked into an enclave beside a door and looked up at one of the cameras hooked up to a computer. Once she disabled the visual part of it, she melted into her strange, liquid binary form and oozed up into the camera, almost immediately dumping out into Beacon’s computers. Once there, she paused, unable to keep from attempting to search a little deeper for Cassius’ location. The records, however, for well protected and it would take more time than she was sure she had to crack through them. There was no way for Zoe to know exactly what their plans were with her, but she had already learned not to linger in these situations. Angrily, she took off heading straight for her own computer in the secret basement back at the cottage.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Zoe

As soon as Zoe melted away, Yelena morphed into Zoe’s form and stepped out into the corridor making it look as though she were being very cautious and looking for anyone around. Holding the gun Zoe had dropped when she melted away at the ready, Yelena, now in Zoe’s form, was out in the wide open of the corridor. Heart pounding, eyes darting from place to place and waiting for what ever it was that was going to happen once Zoe was in this corridor to happen.

Yelena knew it wasn’t going to be a pleasant experience and while she knew Vacily would never have let her leave and become a free person once more, Yelena refused to let him make a slave of anyone else. No matter what the reason. Self sacrifice was one thing but to sacrifice another was totally unacceptable. At least in Yelena’s eyes.

The only thing Yelena hopped for was that she had concentrated on Zoe’s form long enough that when she was rendered unconscious, and she knew she would be, she was able to hold the illusion in her psyche long enough where it wouldn’t fade away too soon.

With each small, cautious step Yelena made, she knew it could be her last conscious one.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:41 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Morgan10Morgan cracks open an eye, realizing that they're making an awful lot of twists and turns. She's not familiar with New York, but even to her, it seems as if something is off. She sits up straighter, opeing her eyes as she turns off the cd. She turns to Tim, then looks behind her in the rear window. She sees the silver truck but thinks nothing of it.

"Okay, Tim. What is it? Why are we making all of these twists and turns? What's going on and don't tell me not to worry about it just to protect me. You said that we're partners, so tell me."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 pm

HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Frank_10"They think they're so smart, zig-zagging and zag-zigging, thinking they're gonna lose me. Ha-Ha! Ain't gonna happen, little girl." Frank laughed, staying back, but not losing sight of them. He knew that they would stop eventually and when they did, he'd take his daughter and make sure that she could never use her demon eyes again.

He smiled, a calm settling over him as he thought about Morgan and watching that lavender light in her eyes go out and if those two idiots got in his way, then he'd just kill them too. His hand fondled a 45 magnum laying on the seat next to him along with rope, duct tape, lighter, and a small carving knife.

He put on a little bit of speed, noticing that he was falling too far behind. He didn't want to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:39 pm

"Tha Chevy pickup back thar bahind us is tailin' us. I ain't shur who it is, but wanted ta make fur shur is followin us. It ain't tha Feds, R.I.G.G.s or cops cause ifin' it was thay's a switched chase cars with all tha twistin' an turnin' I've done." Tim said "Morgan ya best wake Sean up and him and you best be buckelin' up. Let's see what this fella's got under tha hood of that piece a shit Chevy ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Sean is already awake and peeking out the back window with sleepy eyes. "Tailing us? So much for a nice scenic ride." He buckles the seatbelt as he looks over at Tim. "You weren't kidding when you said you two had seen your share of excitement."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEROES Chapter 2   HEROES Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEROES Chapter 2
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next