Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Ever... OOC

Go down 
+3
RPMistress
Seraphim
zinsk
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Ever... OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 pm

I edited my post, Zinsk. Hope everything is well with you, RP. Miss you!!!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

If I'm overdoing things, as in drama wise or victimizing Aurora, just let me know and I'll redo my post.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am

SinTara wrote:
If I'm overdoing things, as in drama wise or victimizing Aurora, just let me know and I'll redo my post.

She's being victimized a little but I think it's fine. This is not where I was thinking you were taking it but that's what is cool about writing with someone else.

I will be posting shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zinsk.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 am

Okay, thanks. my plan was to build on Aurora's confidence on the spells she subconciously (spelling?) knows. but, if it doesn't fit in with your plans, always tell me and I'll change things. This is your storyline. I'm just kind of along for the ride. Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 am

SinTara wrote:
Okay, thanks. my plan was to build on Aurora's confidence on the spells she subconciously (spelling?) knows. but, if it doesn't fit in with your plans, always tell me and I'll change things. This is your storyline. I'm just kind of along for the ride. Very Happy LOL

It's OUR storyline, anyone that is in it... I am just the GM Smile
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm

New chapter started... I will delete the holding post when the first post goes in.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!! Very Happy Anyone out there? LOL
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Sorry-- I kinda ran out of stuff to do with Rhain :-/
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm

It's okay, hon. Perhaps now that we're in Scotland you can have him interact more with Erich and Annette.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 am

I promise I will get something up sometime tomorrow. It's been crazy at work and Sherri and I have been trying to get all our Christmas shopping done so the off times have been unusually busy as well.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 pm

It's okay, Zinsk. This is a busy time of the year for everyone. I'm usually sitting at home on the weekends, but the past month I've been out and about on my days off trying to get things done before the holidays. I love Christmas but I hate the hustle and bustle of it. LOL
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 am

Just so everyone knows, Sionn & Torri are not twins. Smile
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 am

RPMistress wrote:
Just so everyone knows, Sionn & Torri are not twins. Smile

^ this Smile

Torri is younger
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh...sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

No worries. I just wanted to clarify.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 am

So I marked in my post where I was responding to Aurora's second post... the first part is basically between Aurora >> Torri >> Arawela >> Aurora second >> Second part of my post.

I tried to make it obvious but let me know if it's confusing.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 am

I was able to follow along no prob.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Hope that rant all made sense.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I hope my post works and that I didn't overuse Sam. But, I thought that this would fit in very well into the story. Let me know if I have to change anything.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm

SinTara wrote:
I hope my post works and that I didn't overuse Sam. But, I thought that this would fit in very well into the story. Let me know if I have to change anything.

You didn't overuse Sam, in fact it was perfect Smile
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Oh wow, ok, so I didn't get any e-mails that there had been a response since my last post... so I'm sorry for disappearing. I'm working on catching up right now and will try to post.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Take your time.

I've noticed some goofy things going on with the site lately so I think the server admins may be working on things
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see this story get going again. If it's okay with Zinsk, I would like to move things forward maybe by a few months. I would just need to know where the she druid (can't remember her name lol ) would have taken Aurora and what might have happened to her. I would imagine they would have tortured her some to find out why the bow doesn't work. It can't work without the arrows, quiver and ceremonial dress.
Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin
zinsk

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 am

SinTara wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see this story get going again.  If it's okay with Zinsk, I would like to move things forward maybe by a few months.  I would just need to know where the she druid (can't remember her name lol ) would have taken Aurora and what might have happened to her.  I would imagine they would have tortured her some to find out why the bow doesn't work.  It can't work without the arrows, quiver and ceremonial dress.  

Sure, I would be up for writing in here again.

Let me catch up on the story again and I will start it off, I am not sure about advancing the story as I need to reread it and see where we left off, not saying we shouldn't, just saying I don't know Smile

I will do that today.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 pm

YAY!!!! Can't wait to get going!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Ever... OOC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever... OOC
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: Ever...-
Jump to: