Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ever... OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 pm

I edited my post, Zinsk. Hope everything is well with you, RP. Miss you!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Judge not nor fear that or those which you do not understand, for it or they may be someone or something that will aid you in the trials of your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

If I'm overdoing things, as in drama wise or victimizing Aurora, just let me know and I'll redo my post.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Judge not nor fear that or those which you do not understand, for it or they may be someone or something that will aid you in the trials of your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am

SinTara wrote:
If I'm overdoing things, as in drama wise or victimizing Aurora, just let me know and I'll redo my post.

She's being victimized a little but I think it's fine. This is not where I was thinking you were taking it but that's what is cool about writing with someone else.

I will be posting shortly.

"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 am

Okay, thanks. my plan was to build on Aurora's confidence on the spells she subconciously (spelling?) knows. but, if it doesn't fit in with your plans, always tell me and I'll change things. This is your storyline. I'm just kind of along for the ride. Very Happy LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 am

SinTara wrote:
Okay, thanks. my plan was to build on Aurora's confidence on the spells she subconciously (spelling?) knows. but, if it doesn't fit in with your plans, always tell me and I'll change things. This is your storyline. I'm just kind of along for the ride. Very Happy LOL

It's OUR storyline, anyone that is in it... I am just the GM Smile

Back to top Go down
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm

New chapter started... I will delete the holding post when the first post goes in.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!! Very Happy Anyone out there? LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Sorry-- I kinda ran out of stuff to do with Rhain :-/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm

It's okay, hon. Perhaps now that we're in Scotland you can have him interact more with Erich and Annette.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 am

I promise I will get something up sometime tomorrow. It's been crazy at work and Sherri and I have been trying to get all our Christmas shopping done so the off times have been unusually busy as well.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 pm

It's okay, Zinsk. This is a busy time of the year for everyone. I'm usually sitting at home on the weekends, but the past month I've been out and about on my days off trying to get things done before the holidays. I love Christmas but I hate the hustle and bustle of it. LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:18 am

Just so everyone knows, Sionn & Torri are not twins. Smile

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:11 am

RPMistress wrote:
Just so everyone knows, Sionn & Torri are not twins. Smile

^ this Smile

Torri is younger

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Oh...sorry. Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

No worries. I just wanted to clarify.

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 am

So I marked in my post where I was responding to Aurora's second post... the first part is basically between Aurora >> Torri >> Arawela >> Aurora second >> Second part of my post.

I tried to make it obvious but let me know if it's confusing.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 am

I was able to follow along no prob.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Hope that rant all made sense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I hope my post works and that I didn't overuse Sam. But, I thought that this would fit in very well into the story. Let me know if I have to change anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm

SinTara wrote:
I hope my post works and that I didn't overuse Sam. But, I thought that this would fit in very well into the story. Let me know if I have to change anything.

You didn't overuse Sam, in fact it was perfect Smile

Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Oh wow, ok, so I didn't get any e-mails that there had been a response since my last post... so I'm sorry for disappearing. I'm working on catching up right now and will try to post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Take your time.

I've noticed some goofy things going on with the site lately so I think the server admins may be working on things

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:04 am

I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see this story get going again. If it's okay with Zinsk, I would like to move things forward maybe by a few months. I would just need to know where the she druid (can't remember her name lol ) would have taken Aurora and what might have happened to her. I would imagine they would have tortured her some to find out why the bow doesn't work. It can't work without the arrows, quiver and ceremonial dress.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 am

SinTara wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to see this story get going again.  If it's okay with Zinsk, I would like to move things forward maybe by a few months.  I would just need to know where the she druid (can't remember her name lol ) would have taken Aurora and what might have happened to her.  I would imagine they would have tortured her some to find out why the bow doesn't work.  It can't work without the arrows, quiver and ceremonial dress.  

Sure, I would be up for writing in here again.

Let me catch up on the story again and I will start it off, I am not sure about advancing the story as I need to reread it and see where we left off, not saying we shouldn't, just saying I don't know Smile

I will do that today.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 pm

YAY!!!! Can't wait to get going!!! LOL

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever... OOC   

Back to top Go down

Ever... OOC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: MIDGARD - Earth bound stories :: Ever...-
Jump to: