Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG
 
Main  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Krynn OOC Banter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:08 pm

RPMistress wrote:
SinTara wrote:
For some reason, I am having a hard time getting that pic you had of what you think James would look like.  I did upload a pic that still needs approval if someone could do the honors.  lol
Ricght click on the picture I placed in his profile and copy the link then use the commands before and after the link when you paste it
The image commands....

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:31 pm

In an attempt to draw inspiration I was digging through older RP files on my back-up. I noticed two things... Pira is still as big a bitch as ever, and Myth has calmed way down. Also my writing has improved a little... I read some cheeeeesy posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:35 pm

I kill't'eded the story again Sad


Hope everyone is alright.

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:14 pm

zinsk wrote:
I kill't'eded the story again Sad


Hope everyone is alright.
Sorry for the silence, was at a conference in the beginning of the week and now catchohng up at work. Will post ASAP

LOVE YOU ALL

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:01 pm

just busy week on my end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:56 pm

serredeth wrote:
In an attempt to draw inspiration I was digging through older RP files on my back-up. I noticed two things... Pira is still as big a bitch as ever, and Myth has calmed way down. Also my writing has improved a little... I read some cheeeeesy posts.
ROFL....nuttin cheesey about the Rayman!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Hmmm... Pela is a half breed.... interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:00 pm

nice to get the brain goo partially moving again

bitch mode is partially engaged *grins*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:27 pm

serredeth wrote:
Hmmm... Pela is a half breed.... interesting
You say that like it's a bad thing....LOL


____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:18 pm

I believe what you are thinking is "Oh no she didn't"

Which I counter with "Oh yes she did"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Oh no....big trouble has just landed with a capital T

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:49 am

So anyone else have a week that was completely messed up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 am

It's a weekly occurance for me anymore....


____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 pm

This is like watching an epic novel come to life with you guys

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
avatar

Posts : 2370
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Preferably the Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Mine started crappy. Weinie roast Saturday night at boss' house, had a good time. Got home around 10:30 that night and by midnight I was sick. Up most of the night in tears from the most horrible migraine I've ever had. My dad took me in to Convenient Care today and I had a severe sinus infection, ear infection which both caused a debilitating migraine. :-( On antibiotics now and off work til Wed. Should be smooth sailing after that. :-) knock on wood 3 times. lol

____________________________________________________________________________________
Judge not nor fear that or those which you do not understand, for it or they may be someone or something that will aid you in the trials of your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 am

UCK


Hope you feel better soon, Sin.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Just had the same thing happen to me, Bear.....stoopid system....

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
avatar

Posts : 2370
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Preferably the Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:29 pm

Will be off work again tomorrow. grrrr Headache is now down to a dull roar but the dizziness is a problem. -sighs- on a brighter note....I will try to come up with a post with Gideon and Tara. Kind of at a standstill with them at the moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Judge not nor fear that or those which you do not understand, for it or they may be someone or something that will aid you in the trials of your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Still alive here peeps, just been busy with the black friday ramp up.... plus covering shifts for employees who earned themselves voluntary unpaid vacations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:48 am

*sits quietly in hiding watching for the elusive Mistress and Scooty to appear*

*looks at a cut out camera speaking in a bad ausie accent*
"Now we placed some bait out to entice the creatures but so far none have taken the bait. Right now I am trying to stay upwind in an effort to not give away my presence."

*shifts* "now I have caught brief glimpses of the Scooty as the sun has glinted briefly off his head, but so far no further contact has been made. I will continue to observe and watch."

(Yeah it is inventory day and I had no freight to work lol. Can you tell?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:07 am

HAHA... well played.


I have been work-stomped of late... was going to try and make posts today Smile


s

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am

Hehe yeah I know how your job gets man. Just in a goofy mood today and felt the need to share :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:45 am

serredeth wrote:
Hehe yeah I know how your job gets man. Just in a goofy mood today and felt the need to share :p


And I love it Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Had to go back and re-read some of the events in our book 1 section. Some details were getting fuzzy and I needed a refresher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:29 am

Boy they have kept you buried this week hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   

Back to top Go down
 
Krynn OOC Banter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Map of Ansalon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: PORTALS OF ASGARD - Other worldly tales :: Shards of Krynn-
Jump to: