Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG
 
Main  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Krynn OOC Banter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 am

Shocked OOOOO that can't be a good statement, I think I will remainsilent and take cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:30 am

*swats*

I agree....




on both counts...

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 am

RPMistress wrote:
*swats*




MMmmmmmm...

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 am

zinsk wrote:
RPMistress wrote:
*swats*




MMmmmmmm...

Gawd....I forgot you liked that too much

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 am

gonna wait for Saul's response before I post.


just FYI

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah, I told Lac that was the posting order.

FYI, I moved the Draconian info you posted in here to the Reference thread.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:06 am

RPMistress wrote:
Yeah, I told Lac that was the posting order.

FYI, I moved the Draconian info you posted in here to the Reference thread.


right on.


I saw that, thanks Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 am

Working on my post now. Had to take a beak to deal with an issue at work .....damn I hate those interuptions when I am doing something serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 am

Lac'Nal wrote:
Working on my post now. Had to take a beak to deal with an issue at work .....damn I hate those interuptions when I am doing something serious.


haha.


I have been creating a general post but I am waiting to get yours so I can fill in Ceridwyn's responses to what you say and do. Whenever you are ready bro.

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:44 am

What's wrong with these people? Don't they see we're trying to do some serious goofing off here??????



____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:53 am

Damn it concentration got broken so will post what I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:59 am

WTF????

Scott, are you cleaning up the OOC thread????

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:11 pm

RPMistress wrote:
WTF????

Scott, are you cleaning up the OOC thread????

no I am not.

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:12 pm

strange ... is there a 1000 post limit?

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Maybe. Then again, could be something that I did this morning. No big deal, it just gave me a couple funky messages then I looked and there were two OOC threads. I can go ahead and delete the old one.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

RPMistress wrote:
Maybe. Then again, could be something that I did this morning. No big deal, it just gave me a couple funky messages then I looked and there were two OOC threads. I can go ahead and delete the old one.


No please leave it Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I like going back and reading all our silliness sometimes Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Sure thang, dude.



HEH...this is a lot of fun. The odds stacked against the group, crap flying all around them, bitter cold and fighting like cornered hyena's.

I LOVE IT!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 pm

RPMistress wrote:
Sure thang, dude.



HEH...this is a lot of fun. The odds stacked against the group, crap flying all around them, bitter cold and fighting like cornered hyena's.

I LOVE IT!!!

me too... it's been a long time since we wrote out a good scrap Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

MWA HA HA HA HA HA


I LOVE it

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 pm

RPMistress wrote:
MWA HA HA HA HA HA


I LOVE it

hehe.




____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 pm

And the Master of all Scrappers is on line now.....


HI RAY!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
serredeth

avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Northrend, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 pm

hehe I'll see if I can manage anything while at work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:03 pm

No sweat, sugar. While this group is involved in a melee, Rayann will need to get to Glen Durel at some point. No rush

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 pm

A question - Where is Glen Durel in relationship to North Keep and how far away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   

Back to top Go down
 
Krynn OOC Banter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Map of Ansalon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: PORTALS OF ASGARD - Other worldly tales :: Shards of Krynn-
Jump to: