Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

REMOTE VIEWING

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Try not to think of it as 'cheating', instead think of it as bending the truth which is the foundation of the reality that we create. The reality is somewhat defined, but in the sub-core it is not unusual to find a road laid atop buildings and whole neighborhoods supported by a platform that rests upon other buildings.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Thanks for bumping things along, Tiph! I'm nowhere NEAR as busy next week (quite the opposite in fact) so I should be better! alien
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Sorry, I wasn't more on the ball... but thanks. I am going to try and broaden the picture as well and put things in better perspective when I get the time... but it's Thanksgiving up here in Canada this weekend... yay tongue ... and I gotta wedding to attend... double yay....
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Oooh! Have fun! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Canadian thanksgiving? What will they think of next?

I suppose I can't compete with that, though the question remains; are you integral to this wedding?

ARE YOU INTEGRAL!?

If not, my wedding was totally better than your wedding.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Hehe... I had no role, but to me no role is far better than having one. I deplore the responsibility, and I am a TERRIBLE public speaker. No, I was off on the side lines with the masses partaking in the celebration, keeping my kids quiet and then later on cleaning the puke of my older one off of me. As fate would have it (and quite often she does) my oldest son became ill and so the wedding was a bust, and sleep that night became a dream.

Thanksgiving day we had a nice uneventful visit with family, but needless to say I am content to be come.

In Canada, Thanksgiving is all about celebrating the harvest and giving thanks for the lands that our forefathers rooked out of the indigenous people. It's important to commemorate that unprecedented wisdom that has forever embroiled our country in internal strife. So many turn a blind eye to it, but it's a real fact in Canada. Do you not have any 'harvest festivals' in the Nederlands?
Back to top Go down
Kutsu Shita
Awesome
Awesome
Kutsu Shita

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 pm

"the Nederlands"?

That's neither English nor Dutch. It's like a bit of both. FYI "Nederlands" is what we call our language. In case of English its both the name for the language and the people, but we think its clearer our way. There's a few odd things with how other languages call us. For one, many other people seem to view our country in the plural form.

"The Netherlands", "Pays Bas", "Die Niederlande". To name but a few. We ourselves, however, prefer to refer to ourselves in the singluar. Just Nederland. But the English language has to go even further -I may have ranted about this before- where the hell do they get the idea to call us "Dutch"? At least the Germans call us Niederlanders. Even the French have enough sense to call us "Neerlandais". Were the English out of logical ideas or something?

And no, we don't have anything to celebrate the harvest season. We might have had something back in the day, but at this point in time there's no such holiday. The closest we've got is the October Fest, which is not Dutch, but German, and I'm only guessing that's a celebration of the harvest. So that's only "close" in proximity. I don't think the Brits have anything to celebrate this time of year either. Seems only the backward colonies are still into harvest festivals...

Oh, you silly people!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:07 am

Thanks for the 'Dutch' history lesson.. hehe. Seriously, though, that was very educational I always like learning about different cultures, especially when it comes straight from the horses mouth. Odd expression eh? English, you gotta love it.

I am surprised though that your country does not have more Christianized Pagan holidays, but I guess that's just my own perception coming from a country that is still a baby in comparison to Europe's centuries. Speaking with people abroad I have always noticed one profound difference (among many) and that is the way we perceive history since let's face it we literally view it from opposite ends of the strata.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMOTE VIEWING   REMOTE VIEWING - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMOTE VIEWING
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: NIFLHEIM - Archive of Forgotten Halls :: The Abyss :: Omega Wave-
Jump to: