Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Band Banter - OOC

Go down 
+6
KasaiYoukai
Lac'Nal
RPMistress
Kutsu Shita
Tiphereth
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Forget about it... nothing wrong with some healthy debate. Sooner or later you gotta show your cards, eh? Vampire stories scare the heck out of me too... once in a while I go to this other 'vampire' site and check out some of the posts, and they are just so self indulgent. Most of the time they are not even trying to embrace any actual vampire lore... it's pretty silly. I don't think a lot has changed from what you remember.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 am

Vamp stories don't frighten me as much as all our hard work to develope this unique place coming to naught does. We have all put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into building this place. Granted there is still much work to be done, I just don't want it to fall prey to the failures and forcres that I have seem other places fall. Or see it destroyed due to chaos caused by outside forces. I fell I would be remise in my resposibilities to you my friends if I did not share my concerns. With that beiing said lets get on with some creative writing, shall we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Beginning of the story   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 pm

RPMistress, what you did in starting the story was absolutely awesome!!! It's perfect. Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Joining in   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Just a quick question, would anyone like to join in? Sorry if I sound like an idiot, I just enjoy writing with others. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 am

LOL... just creating a character Sin. I think RPM is going to jump in as well. She and I are more week-day writers rather than week-end. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 am

So I have introduced Stasinus in the 'Cataclysm' story. Hope I got the location right, I assumed we are starting off in Denver like the introduction said.

I envision a settlement or several settlements amidst the ruins of the city. I imagine there would be a lot of places for people to take up residence away from more densely populated areas as well which offers the potential for many settings... perhaps I am off though? Is this the idea? Or are we in a completely different area?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:26 am

Working on a couple of ideas Sin, need to get them sorted out in my head thyen will join in. Actually I was thinking of moving Joshua from The Black Door, I think he would fit in well in Sin's story, with a few adjustments to his history. I think I will keep the old black bluesman as a guiding clairvoyant voice to him and the telepathic dog as well.

Besides it looks like The Black Door has died. I think it is time to archive it. It has never really taken hold since we moved and was waning before we did.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:29 am

For now I think we can leave Black Door. We'll deal with after a few more months inactivity, you never know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 am

Its cool, just my mind working overtime as usual.....although it did lead me to a possibilty for a character for 'Cataclysm' will get it worked up for ya'all approval. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lac'Nal on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:45 am

SinTara wrote:
RPMistress, what you did in starting the story was absolutely awesome!!! It's perfect. Thank you!!!

Aw, shucks. Thanks. I was trying to get a feel of what you explained to me and what you wrote in Sin's post to somehow make it all fit. Glad you liked it.

I'm working on a character as well. I'm a week day poster. When I'm not going bonkers with work, I sli in and write a post or three for the stories I'm activ in.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Understood. Very Happy I write whenever I can get to a computer with internet. We, as right now, do not have internet at home. Sad Thanks for joining in and everyone pretty much has the landscape and places right.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

SA-WEET!

We're getting the hang of it and are joining in the fray so we'll see what sort of chaos we can bring to light in this thread.

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Us create chaos? Shocked I am shocked Shocked Shocked I tell you that you would even suggest that we would do something like that. Twisted Evil SHOCKED Shocked I say again.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Watch it, Dann.....if you don't get a boat soon, you'll be trying to stay afloat in that sh!t crick you've just caused to flood.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Chaos. Did someone say, chaos. Well let me weigh in as I seem to have the knack for causing conundrums.

So what year did the apocalypse take place around? I was assuming that it was around the 23rd century or so and it has been centuries since the 'Great War of Fire' (or whatever locals would call it now). Time is required for mutations to occur.

—BUT—
(I know every buddy love's it when I throw out a Big But Smile )

Even though much time has passed the world had somewhat re-built itself in areas right? And there are probably modern installations that survived the war and continued their genetic research.

Does this sound right?

Just wondering because the character, Pheyd I submitted for future use reflects a time where space travel was possible allowing off-world colonization within the Solar System, and the establishment of mining colonies beyond.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

You have the time frame and assumptions correct. It's been many years since D-Dayand space travel would have been common place by the time that took place.

Pheyd is going to fit in nicely here.

in either AD or LAC.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm

SinTara, very nice work on your posts. Good detail and consistency.
The storyline is coming along very nicely.

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bifrost-bridge.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Thank you, so much. Very Happy I had help, so it wasn't just me.t
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:46 pm

I have this mental image of the crats looking up at the window and pulling forks and knives from behind them somehwere and chanting "jump! jump! jump! jump!"

I have a really sadistic, twisted sense of humor at times.

I'm such a freak

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:22 pm

no comment on that one Debs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:43 am

bloodnose wrote:
no comment on that one Debs Twisted Evil

ROTFL

Good choice, Nosey.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 am

silent silent silent

"I know nothing, I KNOW NUUUUUUUUTHING." - Doe best Sargenat Shultz imitation.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:53 am

You didn't see aaaaaaaaaaaaanything

Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Madagascar-Penguins-1
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh, that's just bad, really, really baaaaaaad. lol!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Watchman
Watchman
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 pm

of course its bad a comment added by Debs either ends in a disruption of the nervous system or a look of bewilderment its the way the world works affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band Banter - OOC   Band Banter - OOC - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Banter - OOC
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next