Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Share | 

eliminate posting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir_Easy

PostSubject: eliminate posting   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 pm

kh;lkjhiouyi8

Last edited by Sir_Easy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: eliminate posting   Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:48 am

So sorry to here that, thanks for the info Easy. Sin you do as the doctors tell you and get better. I a sure I can speak for all here and tell you our prayers and positve vibes are with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER

PostSubject: Re: eliminate posting   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 am

Dann is right, Sin. You need to do what the doc tells you to do. Pushing yourself before your body is ready will cause permanent and irrepairable damages. We'll keep things going slowly so when you get back you won't have that much to catch up on.

Prayers are sent your way for quick and thorough healing, sugar.

*hugs*

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman

PostSubject: Re: eliminate posting   Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Thank you, but I am okay, just bruised, sore, and stiff. I will be online today and tomorrow as well as keeping up with the ibuprofen, heating pad, and hot baths. LOL I just wish I could say the same about my car. Sad I won't be online in the evenings as much for awhile, though. Keep things going and I will be able to follow. I simply will get and move around in between posts and what nots so that I don't become stiff. The reason for not sitting too long is for this purpose as I have a bulging disc in the lower lumbar region of my back. But, I will be okay. Easy is right though, I am stubborn. Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________
Judge not nor fear that or those which you do not understand, for it or they may be someone or something that will aid you in the trials of your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eliminate posting   

Back to top Go down

eliminate posting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1