Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Serena11It had been over a week since Serena and her minions had fled the caverns. They were all settled comfortably in the keep to the north but were becoming anxious to finish things. She was sitting in the dining hall of the large manor and looked around her at, watching her Lizonians wrestle each other while others ate. She'd depleted her strength in the first few days of being there, casting spells onto 15 more of the Lizonians, making them like Chang and Gnash. Now, those few could move better at night and in the chill air, rather than becoming lethargic like the other cold-blooded lizard men. She smiled thinking about what they could do with their new ability, especially if she could find what she needed to cast more of the spell onto the others. Right now, they needed to come up with a plan to get her niece Miranda before her magickal abilities opened up to her. And, Chang still wanted Shiloh for himself and being a gracious leader, Serena had promised that he could have her.

"Gnash, we have to find her and we have limited time to do so. We also need to find this new compound and find Shiloh as well. Have your scouts found anything yet?"

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Sc4_pu10

Gnash hissed under his breath, knowing that his mistress would not like the answer he was about to give.

"No, m'lady. They have found nothing. It issss assss if ssshhhe dissssappeared into thin air. Her and Sssshhhhiloh both."

Gnash knew better than to duck when her hand conneced with the side of his face, the blow splitting his lip. But, he also knew that they just might be able to call on someone to aide them, but it would come at a price.

"I know of someone....a winged demon, who may help us...for a price."

He stood up to leave when his mistress nodded her head to him.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:24 am

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Demonp10

The scouts of the Lizonians followed the trail to the abondoned village...something had already been there. The strong smell of rotten flesh stained the forest floor...the scout moved on from hut to hut. In each one, the round chamber were the same, made of tree branches and a branch woven bed, roof and shelf. But the walls were splattered with blood and a figure lay in the middle of the floor of the last hut. The figure was not human. Its outlines were generally manlike, though the torso was inordinately long, and the limbs were short, matched in length. The creature was hairless and two pointed ears perched near the top of the skull, the mouth was thin as if a mere slit in the flesh and there were no eyes. Driven through the center of the creatures chest and pinning it to the ground was a long iron spike. The lizonian scouts backed out of the hut cautiously and the one lizard never saw it coming...but before it could turn away...the vile demon looked upon the lizard and turned the suffocating lizard into stone.

Gnash stood back astonished , he did not move and did not directly look into the demons eyes.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...with urgency Gnash says it...WAIT...PRINCE RASHIN...I come with urgent need...my Mistress is willing to pay whatever your cost to locate a specific girl human named Miranda.

The vile prince jumped on the now stone lizard scout in front of the tall Lizard named Gnash...he listened while the lizard rambled on, turning his head sideways to hear all that was being said...< WAT...WAT DA You say..A human? Why this particular human...I can git your mistress a dozen humans is a matter of minutes Why this one? >
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 374df910Miranda and Morham had sparred later that very day and it had come to a very close draw, but truth be known, Miranda was still weak from her severe injuries and had still lost. Barely, but she'd still lost nonetheless. It was now a week later and she had to admit that she was still impressed by Morham's moves in the practice arena. The man could move and she'd thought he was nothing more than a rich lord with men to protect him....no him be able to protect himself. He had blocked her thrusts and jabs and she'd barely blocked and parried his as she'd jumped and turned, her body graceful regardless of the injuries she'd suffered. But, the deep gashes upon her chest and side did break open some and began to seep as they sparred, forcing her to admit defeat within an hour of them beginning. Lord Morham had made it clear that had she'd been in true form, it would indeed have been a true draw if not her winning.......but blast the man! he'd still demanded that she hand over her sword to be kept by his first mark until at which time she was healed enough to carry it once more. Reluctantly, she'd handed over the blade and reminded him of his agreement to hand over his dagger to her, which he did so without complaint.

She was sitting at the breakfast table in the great hall that morning, still thinking about their match and how well he moved when Kryton had walked in and bid her a good morning. He'd been here every other day to discuss plans with Morham and she was beginning to become agitated as they had been meeting when she was otherwise occupied. Kryton had assured her that she would be informed once they themselves knew what they were doing, but that still didn't sit well with the red-head. She had more of a right than either one of them to be a part of figuring things out! So, when the commander bid her a good morning all she did was glare at him, her green eyes glittering with controlled anger and she simply nodded her head.

When Lord Morham then walked in, he too smiled at her and bid her a good morning which all he got in return was a glare and a barely audible, 'whatever'. She was healing quickly, thanks to Morham's healers as well as her own magicks awakening within her and was becoming ansy about regaining her sword as well as going after Selena. She hadn't donned a dress since that first time and had made it clear that she would not do so again, even though the maids tried to get her to at least once a day.

Finishing her breakfast, she rose from the table and again glared at the two men. "If you will excuse me, gentlemen, I have practicing to do. So, I will leave you to discuss whatever it is you've been discussing when I'm not about."

Miranda was getting better and better every day and what the two men did not realize was that she was planning on leaving this place and heading back to the compound to speak with Erik and Shiloh on going after Selena themselves. She would not be kept in the dark on such matters and was incensed that Morham had assured her that she would be a part of the planmaking. Whether he was keeping her in the dark for a good reason or not did not matter to her, all she knew was that she was being kept there and she didn't like it....not one bit.

She headed out to the practicing arena where she grabbed one of the many practice swords and challenged 3 of the men to a sparring match.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Advent10
Meanwhile, Erik and Shiloh had been released from the Varden stronghold and taken back to their own compound where Shiloh could finish healing. She too, like Miranda, was anxious to finish this and find Selena and Roxy. Erik had been very attentive to her while at the Varden stronghold and she found herself smiling every time she thought about him. But, she still had yet to share her body with him again and was ashamed to do so. The scars she carried from her torture haunted her and in her mind her body was now ugly and she didn't want Erik looking at it.....she didn't want to see the disgust in his eyes for that would break her heart into a million pieces, so she found excuses every time on why she needed to where the light-weight cotton night-shirt or why she didn't want any light on when she came to bed.

Erik had begun patrols again, but Shiloh was still confined to the compound until completely healed. She spent the time Erik was away with RainStorm and Sampson or practicing. A few times she'd caught Kryton watching her intently but said nothing until that fateful day when she heard a couple of riders talking in the stables, not knowing that she was there in RainStorm's stall.

"Max, I'm telling you, Kryton called Shiloh his daughter when that damned lizonian took her. I know what I heard."

"Awww, c'mon Teague. Shiloh is the daughter of one of the most reverred aides known to the dragon riders and her father was the chief of the village that worked with all dragon riders in our fight against the dark ones and the Lizonians."

"Maybe so, but have you noticed how Kryton watches her, especially since the attack. It's like he's obsessed with her and her safety. And, I was there when her father died in her arms. He was trying to tell Kryton something and it sounded like he'd always known. Always known what? That Kryton is her father. I mean, look at them. They have the same nose and chins."

When the two had left, Shiloh remembered that day as well, when Chang had taken her and she'd heard what Kryton had yelled. She sat down in the straw in RainStorm's stall and stared into nothing, trying to process what she'd already suspected. She wondered if Erik knew and if he did, why he hadn't said anything to her.

That evening, when Erik and Mina returned from the patrol, Shiloh had supper waiting for him but was strangely quiet. After dinner, she and Erik sat down in front of the fireplace of their little cabin and she looked over at him clearly wanting to speak to him.

"Erik......I overheard a couple of riders today in the stables while I was visiting RainStorm and they said something that bothers me." She paused, trying to find the right words and finally deciding to just blurt it out. "They said that Kryton is my father. Do you know anything about that? I mean, I remember hearing him yell something when Chang took me and now I know that I heard correctly. Is he my father, Erik?"
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 am

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Dragonknight

Erik didn’t want to push Shiloh to do anything she wasn’t ready for but the fact she was keeping herself from him in the privacy of their cabin was starting to wear on him. He knew she was self conscious. It was all a part of the healing process. But like he had learned, if you can’t accept the scars yourself, how can you let someone else know if they can accept them? It was frustrating to say the least. And each time he tried to talk to her about it, she shut him out and refused to even acknowledge the topic of conversation. To say the least his patience was wearing thin and that wasn’t good. Still. He tried to do what was best for Shiloh even though he saw her pulling away from him more and more to his dismay.

The patrol he had with Mina was a rather tiring one. The dragon had talked to him at great length and she had set his mind at ease as far as Shiloh was concerned but he admitted to the dragon he missed the intimacy he shared with Shiloh and was worried he would never have it again. Mina assured him it would return when Shiloh was ready for it. Not when he wanted it to. Time, she told him, would heal all wounds…and scars.

When he finally got to the cabin and saw she had dinner prepared, he was pleasantly surprised and praised her culinary expertise and enjoyed the meal she’d prepared. As they ate he could tell she was deep in thought but when she asked him the question she asked, he stared at her for a long moment, not sure how to answer her. Finally he looked over at the small fire that glowed softly in the fireplace then looked back to her.

”That question is one you should be asking Kryton, Shi. It’s not my place to say one way or the other. But…..I can say he was very upset and concerned after you were taken. So much so he was as close to distraught as I’ve ever seen him.”

He could see she was disappointed at his answer and he lowered his head and sighed heavily. Lifting his head again he looked her in the eyes and brushed some hair back from her brow letting the back of his fingers brush her soft cheek.

”I think you and Kryton need to sit down and have a long talk. I know it’s not what you want to hear but it’s the only answer I can give you right now, Shi. There are things you need to ask him and he will give you the answers. I know he will. His code and honor will require him to do it. But I also think he needs to in order to clear his heart and mind. And I think it will do you good to hear what he has to say as well.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Advent10As Eric had suspected, Shiloh did not like his answer. It said everything and yet said nothing all at the same time and it was very infuriating to her. The healer had also come by that day and had told her that she was able to ride now and be Eric's aide. As much as she was looking forward to a healer telling her that, she now knew that she was terrified to go back out, but she didn't let Eric know that when she told him that tomorrow she would be able to accompany him on his patrol.

Finishing her dinner, she sighed and decided that as soon as Kryton got back she would speak with him. When Eric's fingers brushed her cheek, she smiled, leaning into the touch. How she wanted to be with him like before, but she was afraid of his reaction when he saw what she saw every day in the mirror. The scars on her back were criss-cross lines some of them deep but the ones on her sides and thighs were the worst as they were caused by the Chang's blade which had been coated in some kind of acidic gel. She still had night terrors, but at least now didn't wake up screaming.

"Okay, Eric. When Kryton returns I will speak with him.....probably best if I do so alone. At least tomorrow I can go with you and Mina on patrol and not be stuck in here again. Sampson too has become ansy."

As if on cue, the great dog whimpered, nudging Eric's hand. Shiloh giggled as she began to clean up the supper dishes. Once everything had been cleaned and put away, she saw that Eric was now sitting before the small fireplace and she walked over to him, sitting down on his lap, laying her head on his shoulder. She was deep in thought again, wondering what she would do if Kryton was her father. And, what would she do if she found out that Erik had known all this time. A part of her understood why he wouldn't have told her, but another part of her felt betrayed if he did indeed know. She sighed again and snuggled in closer to Erik, relishing the warmth coming from him.

"Erik, my scars........I want to be with you again......but I don't want you to be sickened by what you see."

She stayed still, waiting for his reply, scared of what he was going to say and what he may not say.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Erik sat in quiet contemplation after he told Shiloh what she needed to do. He stared into the flames while she cleaned up the dinner dishes. Occasionally he would glance over at her and see the curves of her body then look away wishing he cold discover them all over again.

When she came over and curled up in his lap, Erik wasn’t sure what to do. In the past he would have wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer but knowing hoe self conscious she was about her scars and him seeing or touching them, he let his hands rest lightly on her hip and leg but didn’t move them.

He could smell her unique scent and closed hs eyes wanting so desperately to wrap his arms around her and peel her clothes off piece by piece and discover her all over again. But he couldn’t. Not until she was ready for that. Until then, he could only sit and comfort her in any way he could.

When he heard her soft voice break the silence and confess what she feared most, he blinked and didn’t say anything at first. More than ever his arms ached to hold her closer but again he refrained. Finally he spoke, his voice full of the emotion he was feeling.

”Your scars are a part of you now, Shi. They will forever be a part of you. But…..they don’t define who you are. You’re still the same beautiful, strong willed, bull headed young woman I fell in love with. So your skin has scars on it now. It doesn’t mean your heart and soul have to as well. You’re Shi. And that’s all I know. Everything else is nothing but wrapping that I get to peel away and see who you really are.”

He lifted his hand and gently touched her upper chest with his index finger then looked into her eyes.

”In here.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Advent10Shiloh listened closely to everything Erik said to her about her scars and when he was finished she snuggled in even closer to him, sighing contentedly. Only her Erik would understand how she was feeling and make her feel whole with just a few words. She thought about what she'd been through since she'd left her village and met Erik....how far she'd come. She never would have guessed that she would fall in love with the rider she was to be aide to. She also thought more about Kryton and how she would handle the revelation if he was indeed her father. She felt that if this were true then her whole life had been a lie and her own mother had betrayed her father by sleeping with her rider. Shiloh closed her eyes tightly, pushing such thoughts from her mind. She didn't want to think about that right now.....Kryton would return soon enough and then she would deal with it.

Shiloh sat up then, peering in Erik's eyes, her own gray ones darkening. She leaned into him and kissed him softly on the lips, whispering, "I love you", to him before standing up. Taking his hand in hers, she tugged him from the chair and chuckled at the confused expression on his face.

"I want to be your woman again, Erik. I want to be touched and loved.....by you."

Turning, Shiloh walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed, waiting for Erik to join her. She would be his woman again and she would get past her scars.......with Erik's love she knew she could overcome anything.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:18 am

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Trivok10

Lord Mhoram noticed the change in Miranda right away. He spoke with Kryton…”she will want to move forward from here soon, I can see it in the way she looks at you and me, like were hiding secrets from her.”

“You know I would have told but I’m afraid for her safety...” Lord Kryton looked over at Lord Morham anticipating Lord Mhoram next words.

“…she will not listen to an old King and her will is strong. Maybe too strong…she will fall into the wrong hands once more if she fears that we have left her out of any conversation..she will leave and not listen to reason…not from me,”

looking at Lord Kryton “..and maybe not from you either.”

“ Lord Kryton, I will tell you that I am very fond of her…she handles the sword well. She practices her skills daily. My servants have watched her practice her skills daily before breakfast and after the lunch hour. She moves with swiftness on her feet, even with a dagger,... says my servants.”

“ She is truly a marksman in fighting…" Said Lord Kryton

" She will be a Great Leader of many people when this is all over," Said Lord Mhoram

"But I will not be by her side when she becomes the true Queen she is meant to be. I have had visions and my time will end before this is all over. I had hoped to find someone to share my wealth and life with, but she will not settle down…so why push it. There will be no other that I seek, her youth and her beauty clogs my vision.”

Lord Kryton listened as Lord Morham spoke of Miranda. “You will never tell her of my wishes...he looked at Kryton.

Lord Kryton did not acknowledged Morham.

"As I see it, she will not ask. Her spunky boyish youth will block this vision...she has a vision to fight and nothing else matters except one thing…”

“What’s that?" asked Lord Kryton

“ Miranda hates dresses more so .” Both men chuckled and laughed.

She was sitting at the breakfast table in the great hall that morning, still thinking about their match eight days ago and how well he moved when Kryton had walked in and bid her a good morning.

Kryton had been here every other day to go out with Mhoram. Lord Mhoram actually showed him around town, to visit the villages. Morham took out fishing and hunting. It was during one of the hunting expeditions when they came across one of the castle’s scouts. He had been missing and now they knew what happened to him, he had been turned into stone. Lord Morham looked stressed. He told his men to stretch out and be on the lookout. His favorite scout had stood with his bow and arrow stretched toward the sky. Only comment was made from Morham…"this is not a good sign…the VILE Prince has found our kingdom."

As Miranda looked at Kryton…Kryton had assured her that she would be informed once they themselves knew what they were doing, but that still didn't sit well with the red-head.

Lord Mhoram walked in, he too smiled at her and bid her a good morning which all he got in return was a glare and a barely audible, 'whatever'.

Lord Mhoram looked over to Kryton, then turned away from them both.

All ate quietly that morning and when Miranda finished her breakfast, she rose from the table and again glared at the two men. "If you will excuse me, gentlemen, I have practicing to do. So, I will leave you to discuss whatever it is you've been discussing when I'm not about."

She headed out to the practicing arena; Lord Mhoram looked over to Kryton, “I fear not for what I know but what I do not know more of what she is feeling inside. She is a fighter and will speak with Erik and Shi soon. I tell you Kryton…I have fallen in love with this young woman but do not know how to tell her such things for she is not ready for such matters.”

He turned then to his First Mark, "Is my armor ready?

A few minutes later Lord Mhoram in battle gear took flight with Bannor. He flew up and outward above the practice arena where Lady Miranda was fighting 3 soldiers at the same time. Lord Kryton stepped outside and watched Lord Morham take flight and hoped Miranda didnt take notice of his battle armment he was wearing.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Bannor10
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Erik couldn’t believe what he was hearing form Shiloh. He just stood there staring at her with a slack jaw for a moment. Finally her words sunk through and he blinked and his mouth closed.

”Are you….are you sure?”

He saw she was nervous but determined at the same time. Without further hesitation, Erik closed the door to the bed room and did just what Shiloh wanted him to do.

The next morning, Erik woke early to find his arm asleep as Shiloh laid on it. He rolled over and curled around her kissing her shoulder as he whispered softly in her ear.

”Rise and shine. And if you don’t mind…may I please have my arm back? I know you like it and all, but I really do need it if I’m going to be a Dragon Rider.”
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:04 am

Gnash lead the snarling, drooling Vile Prince back to Serena. The vicous snort of the Vile Prince echoed off the canyon walls as it continued to ask questions that the lizardian couldn't answer and was afraid to directly look back at it.

"Why does this witch want only this one despised human creature instead of a dozen? Why..." The wind shifted and dropped considerably. "I want an answer? The wind changed direction and suddenly a storm threaten. Looking down the Vile Prince spotted something that looked like a...swishing by an arrow. Snot drooled from its orfice as the Vile swarmed downward looking for the hunted.

"Silly lil man...do you think you can bring me down?" The winged Vile flew right at him and as the scout drew another arrow from its sachel and began to draw the arrow back, the prince drove into him. Laffing, his cruel delivery forced the human to stare into the deathtrap eyes and slowly the scout froze in place, his stance forced in a position looking skyward.

Gnash pushed forward hopping over large boulders and scrambled down one after another catacomb, coming out on the other side; the Vile flew overhead impatiently waiting. "Are we there yet, lizard face?"

Finally on the northern slopes a farlly large manor stood out under the gray skies. "Are you sure anyone is still there, it looks abondon lizardface?"

Gnash looked away as he said wait here and scurried indoors looking for Serena.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 am

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Advent10Shiloh stretched lazily and smiled at Erik's words, lifting her head enough for him to retrieve his arm. She felt whole again, thanks to Erik's loving and he had made sure that she knew that he loved everything about her, even her scars which he had kissed....each and every one very thoroughly the night before. She blushed when she remembered where else he had kissed and where she herself had kissed. She rolled over to face him, her eyes a soft gray and filled with the love she felt for her rider.

"Mmmmmm....is it time to get up all ready? I thought we could stay in bed for a few more hours."

When Erik nipped at her shoulder then her lips and told her it was time to eat breakfast and get ready for patrol she felt a moment of panic as she remembered that she'd been released from her medical leave to resume being Erik's aide. Lowering her eyes so that he wouldn't see how she felt, she composed herself before looking at him once again.

"Then we'd better get our breakfast and get dressed hadn't we. I mean, this is my first day of being able to go out with you again and I wouldn't want to be late."

She said the last with a smile to him before kissing him playfully on the lips. She then rolled over him, giggling at his 'oomph' as her knee connected with a vital part of his anatomy as she rolled out of bed. She mumbled a 'sorry' before heading to the wardrobe to gather her riding clothes and boots as well as brush out her long hair and get the sides clipped back.

She turned around once she was finished and smiled at Erik, who had been watching her very intently as she dressed, his eyes rather stormy with desire renewed. She shook her head and rolled her eyes at him.

"Well, c'mon sleepy-head. I'm ready to eat and get back to work and you're still lazing about in bed."

Her joking was all a cover up to hide the fear she was feeling on going back out. She couldn't help but wonder if Chang was out there, watching or Roxy for that matter. She mentally berated herself, telling herself that she was of the Dragonstarr clan and above the fear she was feeling. It was time to get out and give her rider the aide he needed.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 am

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Serena11Serena had seen Gnash approach with the vile, winged creature whom she assumed was the vile prince he'd spoken of. She studied him from her bedroom window, her vivid green eyes as cold as the prince's heart was black. Bidding Gnash to enter when he knocked at her door, she listened patientl to him announcing that he'd done as he'd promised and brought the prince to her.

"I see that, Gnash. Bring him into the front foyer. Roxy and I will come down as soon as he is inside the manor."

Serena had cast a spell around the manor, making sure that no one but her could cast magicks of any kind within the small keep. So, the prince would feel the binding of his own abilities as soon as he crossed the threshold of the door and entered the foyer.

Serena and Roxy both glided down the winding staircase, Serena dressed in red while Roxy was dressed in orange. The colors of fire. Serena smiled sweetly at the winged demon but her smile never reached her eyes.

"I am Serena, m'lord and this is Roxy, my pupil. Are you hungry......thirsty? Would you like to rest before we talk about why I have requested your presence here?"

She studied the creature before her and knew that this was an ally to be careful with. While her powers were growing by leaps and bounds, she had no idea what this demon was capable of and mentally kicked herself for not asking Gnash before he left to collect the Vile Prince. When the prince very rudely told her that he had no need of these things and would rather get on with it, her green eyes turned to glittering ice as she gave him a sharp nod.

"Fine then, join me in the great room where we shall speak of my niece and why I have need of her and her friend, Shiloh Dragonstarr."
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 am

"Lovely Serena .....' The Vile demon sniffed the pungent air as he walked into this room. His cold icy stare at her and the empty walls told a story. With his smooth physique, the razor sharp talons and the wing structure as long and strong as any black dragon. He didnt make contact with many humans or witches . His tools were his dangerous magikal powers and he was responsible for the perceived mind. Many believed in allowing all beings to choose their own path but he didn't. He would interfere and caue havoc beyond a certain point. The Vile demon sensed this same reasoning in Serena. This Witch seemed to be pass this point...Canking his head to the left...while half bent over

"...why just one human species when we can kill and deliver many? you said niece? "

The Vile demon drooled spittle on the concrete floor in anticipation of capturing her neice, the spittle sizzled into the cracks in the floor.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 am

Erik relaxed back in the bed as he watched Shiloh dress. The woman certainly knew how to stir the fire within him and he was seriously considering being late for training but he knew Shiloh needed to get back into the swing of things. The sooner the better. She was good at hiding things but she wasn’t that good. He could tell she was scared, and rightfully so. But he knew she was strong and could make it through this. With his help.

Finally he chuckled and shook his head then forced himself out of bed to dress as well. When he was done, he walked over to her, drew her in his arms and kissed her softly, tenderly then pulled back to let his fingers brush her flushed cheek. His voice was soft, soothing as he spoke.

”Don’t worry, Shi. I’ll be with you. I won’t let you out of mine or Mina’s sight. You’ll do just fine.”

With one more kiss he took her by the hand and led her out of their cabin. Walking through the compound he squeezed her hand reassuringly. She would see his eyes take on that soft glow as he communicated with Mina letting the dragon know he was up and ready when ever she arrived. Looking over at Shiloh, he grinned.

”Why don’t you go get Rainstorm ready? Mina will be a few minutes coming in. Apparently she was out flying, exercising her wings. Or so she claims”
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 am

Lifting higher in the air, Lord Mhoram pulled his sword from his sheath....his mounted combat techiques on Bannor's back were performed daily. He would train endlessly so when he needed to confront the evil forces he would be ready. Bannor normally reserved, usually gave Lord Mhoram a steady ride.

{Bannor how are you ol' boy? you seem distracted and not focused like your few hundred leagues away..is there something disturbing or bothering you?}

{I'm fine}

{Laffing, ok Bannor...well I would be better on the ground then slip off your back in flight}

Flying over the land...Lord Mhoram flys all around the area where his scout is polarized and turned into stone. He had to quell this small incidence before it got out of hand.

{Bannor set me down on the ground and go stretch your wings}

Lord Mhoram slips off his back {don't forget to come back for me}

Lord Mhoram turns around looking for signs that lead to losing his scout...

Bannor stretches his wings and takes flight...he circles Lord Mhoram several times, then turns north and follows the valleys and canyons leading to the Compound. Bannor longs for a mate and knows there is a certain female in the area. His distraction is ahead, in the distance and he increases his speed racing to soar with her. Mina's lingering scent is strong.

Bannor twists in flight trying desperately to catch her...she is swift in flight and Bannor takes off playing tag. Chasing each other, Bannor manages to grasp her tail and pulls it. Mina escapes and flies upward. Bannor tries bobbing his head trying to look dominant and impress her. Mina laughs and knips him.

Meanwhile, Lord Mhoram has picked up some interesting facts and notices the tracks of an unusual beast. The beasts' has a pair of human feet and a pair of talons with five sharp claws.

Hmmm...The Lord is bent over measuring these tracks when its apparent that other beasts are patroling the border of his kingdom. He hears the patrol as they approach.

He calls out to Bannor and looks up toward the sky wandering why Bannor has not responded to his calling.

The grunts of the Lizodians are approaching fast. Lord Mhoram draws his sword and picks up his shield, he finds a small bush to hide behind and waits. Waits...for his enemies.

Mina's instint takes over in an spectacular aerial display testing Bannor. This solitary and suspicious female, is leading Bannor on with her guiding acrobatics through canyons, inside catacombs, close to spendid water falls that serves another purpose.

Bannor is lead to the ultimate test as she soars to the hightest flight leading him on to a dangerous game. Bannor is not focused at the moment on Lord Mhoram. No instead Bannor wants to mate with Mina...her scent is driving him crazy.

Mina toys with the male dragon and flys upward....if Bannor is to mate with Mina, he must be completely at her mercy. And at the height of her climb, Mina locks talons with Bannor in a dazzling freefall.

Both fall together straight to earth. The ancient Dragon Mating Ritual has begun... As they both fall...Bannor must show Mina what he is made of and does not try to free hisself before Mina is ready. They kept falling...

Mina too is challenged she must release themselves at the right moment or they both will perish.

Free falling, Mina and Bannor stare into each other eyes...

Bannor rubs his nose with Mina for affection and Mina senses his nearness, his affection and at the precise moment releases their hold on the other. With a few feet to spare both exercise their long wing span and glide to safety...

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Armore10

There in front of Lord Mhoram stood a dozen lizordians...They were taking a break and only inches from where he tried to hide. He couldnt figure out why Bannor was not responding.

It was too late...he screamed a warrior call and brought his sword upward slicing through the belly of the first lizard...twisting, he managed to slice out a second beast before the others pulled their swords out to fight him ten on one....

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Lizard12

A silience full of aches and quavers was short lived..the apprehension of the attack caught up with Mhoram. His heart lurched, sweat bled from his forehead; his nerves shrilled as if they had been laid bare. A gray nausea that filled his throat like dirt almost made him gag. It was the stinch of sudden death. Bloody Damnation!

A hungry shriek ripped through the air as rage erupted from his elfven side. He could last for hours fighting hand to hand combat but when it was over he would be unable to budge...fatigue was his worst enemy.

Lord Mhoram had fought ur-viles and cavewrights before but never these lizodians. They centered their attack on the area, instead of focusing on him...so he fought each one separately. The attackers were less than twenty feet around him.. With cries of fear and rage, fire, Miranda's face appeared to him in thought...he swung the sword downward and it clanged against the amoured shield of the lizordian.

Another broke rank and lurched from behind Mhoram, he felt the sword cut through his armor and slice his side....Mhoram felt the blood but didnt relize it was his own. Pounding his fists, he beat the lizordian back , and throw an elbow between the bridge on its ulgy face.

He called out again...as he saw Miranda's face appear to him again...was he halucinating, he didnt know. She was all that he could think about while trying to survive.

The piercing shiek war cry caused a few to jump back and he looked even more powerful then before. No less dangerous he took the sword and twisted it round and round again over head...splitting two lizordians heads off their bodies. Flinging the heads away like dolls, but it was clear that if something didnt change quickly the dark forces would over take him. He began to slump over...he had been fighting them for over four hours and the wear and tear was edvident. His armour had been slcied off him and he had a bad stab wound in his chest and sliced is several areas that dropped him onto his knees twice.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:13 am

Erik called to Mina again and again but the dragoness now simply ignored his calls. He was beginning to get worried. She had never before ignored his calls. Why was she now? It was very uncharacteristic of her to do so.

As Mina and Bannor performed their aerial mating ritual both dragons heard the call of their riders yet they were helpless to head the calls. The mating ritual, once started, couldn’t be interrupted. It was just the way of dragon kind. As guilty as Mina felt for not answering Erik, her instincts overpowered her ability to think logically. All that mattered right now was letting nature take its course.

When she and Bannor separated at the last moment and quickly pulled up to keep themselves form perishing on the ground below, she soared high once again. Circling slowly on the air currents in the sky, she and Bannor would occasionally rub snouts as the circle they flew in grew tighter and tighter.

Once again they began the mating flight and like before, they flew high only to begin a mind boggling plummet to the ground below. As their talons locked together, their bodies became one. Mina rubbed her snout against Bannor’s and at the last possible moment they released their hold upon each other and pulled up once more.

As she slowly climbed once more, she began to circle again only this time Bannor could tell she was distracted. Erik’s call and her sense of duty were strong, just as Bannor’s was. They would have to separate long enough to explain to their riders what was happening. It was the only way they would be free to return to each other and remain together until the time for them to part was upon them.

~My rider calls. I must return to let him know what has happened. I shall meet you back here when you are free to return.~

With another nuzzle to his snout, Mina finally broke away and headed as quickly as her wings would take her to where Erik now paced as he waited for any sign of her.

As soon as Erik caught sight of her in the sky he felt a huge wave of relief wash over him. While he was a bit frustrated at her tardiness, he knew there HAD to be a logical explanation for it. But when he discovered the reason, he was dumbfounded. While he knew his beloved Mina would eventually come of age to seek out her mate and continue the line of Dragons her family had produced for centuries, he didn’t expect it now.

With an affectionate rub to her snout, Erik released her from duty until her mating was over. Unfortunately, for him, that meant he would be without her until her hatchlings were old enough to fend for themselves. As Mina took flight without him he turned to look at a confused Shiloh. He felt his cheeks grow warm as he let her know what was taking place.

”Apparently Mina’s of age for a mate now. So. I am dragonless until her hatchlings are capable of defending themselves.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 374df910Miranda had been practicing in the arena with four of Mhoram's guards when she was dropped to her knees with a piercing pain in her side. She instantly saw Mhoram's face and knew that something was wrong, but how she knew this she didn't know. Looking up, she saw Kryton approaching her. She didn't know it, but her green eyes were glittering with what looked like diamond dust sprinkled within their green depths. Again, she had the feeling that Mhoram was in dire trouble and it was too strong to ignore.

"Come!!! Follow me!!! Your lord is in need of our help!!!"

She raced off to saddle a horse when she stopped, turned and saw the four men standing still, regarding her as if she were crazy.

"Don't just stand there, you imbeciles!!! Trust me when I say that what she is feeling is accurate. If Miranda says that your lord is in trouble, then he truly is!!! Now MOVE!!!"

This snapped the guards to attention as they rallied their fellow men, all ready to ride out in a matter of minutes with Miranda at the lead on a fiery roan gelding. She'd not put on any armor in her haste and Kryton had noticed this but she'd taken off before he could say anything to her. He had a feeling that their was more than meets the eye with Miranda and he felt that he needed to talk to Lord Jardony and soon. Something told him that the Varden leader knew what was happening to Miranda.

Miranda was confused as hell. How did she know that Mhoram was in trouble? Why did her side burn the way it did? How in the hell could she sense him? She had no answers to these questions, she only knew that she had to reach him and fast. She looked up when she felt the shadow pass over her and the men and breathed a sigh of relief when Kryton and Dacia flew overhead. Hearing the sounds of battle up ahead, she spurred her mount to move faster and within a few minutes came into view. What she saw made her blood run cold.

Mhoram was fighting a large group of Lizonians....by himself and Miranda was impressed with what she saw. This was no wishy-washy lord....this was a warrior, but one who was severely outnumbered. With the scream of a woman possessed, Miranda leapt from the saddle, running the closest Lizonian through with her blade. Pulling it free, she cut her way to Mhoram, standing in front of him like a tigress defending it's mate. Another Lizonian rushed her only to lose his head from his shoulders as Miranda made quick work of him.

"Get your lord out of here!!!! NOW!!!"

Two of the six men grabbed Mhoram and helped him onto a horse, both wondering where Bannor was as Miranda rushed into the fray. Dacia landed, Kryton jumping off of her back to give Miranda aid as Dacia grabbed a mouthful of Lizonian and bit down, chomping the creature in half. She made a face of disgust, as if she'd just bit into a rotten egg and moved on to the next one. Kryton was engaging the remaining Lizonians when he heard a scream. Turning, he saw Miranda with a dagger sticking out of her thigh and a Lizonian advancing on her. Suddenly, her eyes glowed with what could only be called green fire and she said words in a different language, words that sounded like a spell. The Lizonian suddenly burst into green flame and screamed in agony for a few seconds before falling to the ground, burnt to a crisp and very much dead.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Kryton10
Kryton saw the two guards struggling to get Mhoram onto a horse and then saw Miranda run the last Lizonian through. Even Mhoram would be even more impressed with her fighting skills against so many. Looking down, she saw the Lizonian's dagger protruding from her right thigh and grimaced. Kryton had approached her by then and grabbing a hold of the hilt, he looked into her glittering green eyes. She nodded her head as he yanked out the blade, causing her to scream in pain. He looked over at Mhoram who was glaring daggers at him.

"It had to be done, m'lord. Some of them dip the tips of their daggers into an acidic poison and you don't know which ones have done this until you pull the blade free. Luckily, this isn't one of them."

One of the other guards helped Miranda to her horse, then helped her mount. She was clammy and pale, but her green eyes still glittered. Blood ran down her leg when she turned to Mhoram and saw the blood seeping from beneath his armor on his side.

"You are wounded, m'lord. As am I. Quite a pair we make, don't you think?"

Kryton then came up to her, laying a hand on her good leg. "Miranda, I must head back to the compound for a few days, but just so you know, Mhoram and I have not discussed anything about going after your aunt. And we won't without you present. Now, be a good girl and allow yourself time to heal this time. Or I will report to Jardony that you are being your stubborn self."

This had Miranda turning red but she gave the commander a curt nod. Turning the horse, she followed the guards and Mhoram back to his castle.

Shiloh was just as speechless as Erik was when he told her about Mina. Who would have known? Then a smile split her face and she hugged Erik in a tight embrace.

"I think it's wonderful!! Little dragons!! They will be so cute and just think......we can help care for them. After all, it's part of the Dragonstarr creed. My ancestors were born to give aide to riders as well as their dragons in times of need. But, I guess this means that you're going to get to practice getting to know a horse again, huh?"

She giggled at the thought of Erik being on a horse, but truth be told, she didn't know if he knew how to ride a horse or not. Either way, they could patrol together....via horseback although she knew Kryton wouldn't allow that without a dragon and rider up above them. Thinking of Kryton, her thoughts grew somber as she thought about the upcoming conversation she was going to have with him. How would she approach this subject? How was she supposed to react if the answer was the one she feared? And what was she going to do if she found out that her suspicions were right and Erik had known for awhile now? She mentally shook her head and decided that these things would be dealt with if and when they occurred. Until then, she would enjoy her time with the man she loved and his dragon.

"Well, I guess we'd better go find you a suitable horse. C'mon.......to the stables."

She grabbed Erik's hand and laughing, drug him to the stables.

Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Erik chuckled as Shiloh dragged him to the stables, grumbling playfully.

”Great…I’m reduced to riding a horse. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but when you’re used to soaring in the clouds, feeling the jar of hooves beneath you isn’t exactly the same.”

When Erik got to the stables, he was pickier than a woman picking out her wedding dress. The horse was either too old, too small, too docile or too whatever for him. Shiloh was starting to get frustrated with him but she didn’t say much. Knowing the dilemma he was in, she knew he had to pick a mount that was comfortable with him as much as he was comfortable with it.

Erik was about to give up when he came to the last stall in the stables. Inside was a light tan colored horse with a blonde mane and tail. As he walked into the stall the horse turned its head and regarded him curiously but didn’t do anything sudden or look bored. As the rider walked up to the horses front quarters, he stroked the strong neck and felt the soft hair. His hand slowly slid over the horses back and flanks to feel just how toned the muscles were. What he felt was impressive.

Finally he bent over and manipulated the horse to lift its leg so he could see the hoof and see if it was worn in any kind of strange way. While he was down there he checked to see what sex the animal was and was pleased to see it was a female. He seemed to like the females better. They were less likely to fight him on what he needed them to do. As he stood back up he glanced over his shoulder and saw the horse was looking back at him with even more curiousness in her gaze. And just a tad bit of irritance.

He chuckled and shook his head as he walked back to the horses head and gave her snout an affectionate rub. Glancing over at Shiloh, he smiled broadly.

“I believe I’ve found my other woman. At least until Mina can return. Her temperament is very good and her muscle tone even better. I think she’ll do just fine. Does she have a name yet? If not, I think I’ll call her Freya.”

With a wink as he looked at Shiloh, he looked to the horse then and grinned.

”What do you think, girl? Would you mind being named after the Goddess of love?”

As if to answer him the horse snorted softly and nodded her head up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 pm

As Erik was speaking to the horse a soft cloud appeared hovering over a nearby stall and as it began to take on a form Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Braumg10 the horse snorted and jumped back, then snorted again "You better get your mind on your duties and resposibilities or some scaley lizard will be dining on your bones!" an atherial voice said. Then the cloud vanished as quickly as it had appeared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am

Erik felt the hairs on his neck rise as the ghastly apparition appeared and spooked Freya. It happened so quickly he wasn’t even sure he heard or saw anything but the look in the horses eyes told him it had indeed been real. As he stroked the horses neck to calm her again, he glanced around then looked at Shiloh.

”Did…you just see or hear anything?”

Was he losing his mind? This was the second time something like this had happened. And he thought for certain that voice sounded a lot like Braum’s but….that was impossible. The man was dead. Had died in Erik’s own arms. So how could it be he was hearing the man’s voice berate him again? Perhaps he was just imagining things. If not….he had some serious issues….
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 am

Bannor soared through the air, cutting clouds in half as he flew through them..hints of cloud matter swirled away Bannor was...a dragon very much in love.

When he left her…he also felt the pain of his Master Lord Mhoram….He raced against time, his wings strong and mighty that carried him far. He glided as the northern winds carried him into the southern reaches. It is here that he felt torn…torn for the love of his Master and torn for Mina.

{Bannor…where have you been? I needed you and fought the evil forces…I feared I had loss you to this evil winged demon.} { I understand …I feel it too…Go to her Bannor. You have fallen in love with whom? Lord Mhoram smiled when he found out who’s dragon it was . Eriks dragon…Mina.. Ahhh…Bannor…good choice…May you and Mina have many dragon babies. Bannor spoke to Lord Mhoram…he didn’t know how it happened but… I know my friend…me too. I don’t know how..but Miranda came to me on horseback and saved me from the lizordians. I know you must leave me to be with Mina. Dear friend, Bannor..GO TO HER..I will be fine.}

Lord Mhoram weak from losing so much blood..his mind still active , his eyes rolled inside his heavily fatigued body. Miranda…my love…he softly spoke. How did you know where to find me…shaking his head…involuntarily, he softly spoke with his mind…his thoughts mixed with hers.

Lord Mhoram I…I do not know…but I felt it too…and knew you were in trouble…I knew where to find you. I just knew….said Miranda

Bannor flew back to the North…his mighty wings flapped and he picked up speed…he was about to mate with Mina. To be by her side…to feed their young and protect his dragon kin if need to.

Bannor once more picked up her scent and flew through the mountain valleys. He spotted her below him and dove downward….a silhouette dragon shadow he became as he passed the sun…leaving images of hisself. Mina melded with Bannor and spun off to the right and flew upwards. The love chase was on again, except this time as the two soared upwards together as one. Mina allowed Bannor to catch her and as they mingled rubbing snouts and nipping each other.. she swung her hind legs inward and his downward, twisting and spinning in mid air, their ancient mating ritual in full swing…

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 374df910Miranda looked up at Mhoram sitting in the saddle of one of his guard's horses, her confusion clear in her green eyes which were now going back to normal. She was more than a little afraid at what had happened with her for she knew that it was her and whatever words she'd said that had caused the Lizonian to burst into flame. And, how did she know that Mhoram was in trouble? What was happening to her? She didn't know and that's what scared her the most. Looking around, she saw Kryton observing her intently.

Hiding her own fresh wound from Mhoram, seeing that his own wounds had him occupied anyway, she instructed his guards to get him back to the keep and his healers. He was too weak to argue about it, which she was glad for. She needed time to try and figure out what was happening to her.

"I think it's time you spoke to Lord Jardony, Miranda. Don't you? Something tells me that he may have the answers you seek. Now, get yourself back to the castle as well so that the healers can see to your leg before it festers. That's an order."

Miranda glared at him, her own stubborness coming to the forefront, but Kryton would not back down in this, proving that he was just as stubborn. Sighing, she remounted her horse and with a painful grimace rode back to the castle.

Mhoram was already in his room, the healers tending to him when she entered the keep.

"M'lady!! You are injured! Lord Mhoram would not want that to go untreated."

Waving off the maid, Elise, Miranda went straight to her room, telling her that she could send one and only one healer to her. Once in her own room at the castle, she began to pack what little she had there. It was time for answers. Something was happening to her that she did not know how to control or handle. Thinking about leaving Mhoram caused her chest to ache and this too had her confused. She'd only known the man a short time, so why would it bother her so much to have to leave him and return to the Varden? Shaking her head, she heard the healer enter her room.

She removed her leggings as instructed and lay down on the bed so that the elderly healer could tend the deep wound in her thigh. She clenched her teeth together, enduring the pain after refusing the numbing balm. She wanted her mind open and ready to anything. Once he was finished stitching up the deep wound, he wrapped clean cloth around the muscled thigh and gave her instructions for the care of it. She nodded her head to him, "I've had worse than this, healer but I thank you just the same."

She had to get to Jardony and find out what was happening to her. As she passed Mhoram's room, she heard him speaking to one of his guards but couldn't make out what he was saying. His voice sounded weak and this worried her enough that she peeked in. A guard spotted her and opened the door, bidding her entry. She walked over to the bed, her bag slung over her shoulder.

"I must return, M'lord. To the Varden and Lord Jardony. Things are happening to me which I do not understand and I as well as Kryton feel that Jardony may have the answers. If you so wish it, Kryton can take you to the compound when you are able to travel. I will know when you arrive. Thank you for your care of me and my friends."

She bent down then, to whisper in his ear. "I do not know how I knew you were in trouble, but I did. Never have I felt such fear and I do not wish to feel it again."

Upon this, she turned and left his room and the castle, heading back to the Varden stronghold and hopefully the answers she seeked.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 am

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Kryton10Kryton enters Mhoram's room, having heard what was going on with Miranda. He approached his bedside, the healers now finished.

"Dacia and I will keep an eye on her, m'lord and then return to escort you to the compound if it is what you wish. She is a prideful woman but still young. Something is happening to her and it terrifies her. This is something that is hard for her to admit. She has had a hard life but her heart is as if made of gold. You would do well to gain her trust for once given you have her loyalty to the very end. I also suspect that you would have more than just her loyalty, m'lord. I have a feeling that she cares for you. Now, if you will excuse me I must keep an eye on your willful lady and make sure that she returns safely to the Varden compound."

Kryton left the room of the king and mentally called for Dacia. She met him out in the bailey, landing softly so as not to scare the people running about too much. Climbing into the special dragon saddle, she lifted off the ground, heading to fly over the willful and confused redhead.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Easy

Sir_Easy

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Warmar10

Warmark...

Yes Lord Mhoram...Warmark Rasan kneels before Lord Mhoram bedside.

I want you to lead two brigades North and East of this position.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Lord_t10

Lord Tiste...

Yes Lord Mhoram...Lord Tiste bows to Lord Mhoram

Lord Tiste...Take 2 brigades and go East protect the villages from attack from the Lizarians.

I will lead two brigades to the compound by horseback...

Sound the chapel bells and alert the our southern kingdom to draw their dragon riders to aid our fight against this new enemy.

Gentlemen...keep me informed of your advancements and trouble.

Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 374df910Miranda rode hard, stopping only to rest her horse and herself. She ate in the saddle and drank in the saddle. Her horse, luckily was a sturdy breed, one of the best and didn't much in the way of rest, although he would definately need it once they returned to the Varden and he would certainly get it. She saw the shadow pass over her and looked up to see Kryton and Dacia flying above her. This made her feel somewhat better about her ride back.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Map-an11
The Varden were hidden in the mountain range that lay in the middle of three provinces and only a few knew how to find the entrance. She being one of them. Danar lay to the north, Anvil Lands lay to the west, and Aurea lay to southeast with the mountain range that hid the Varden in the middle. But, the ride itself would take at least 2 full days and she didn't relish sleeping out here where she could be attacked at any time, but having Kryton and Dacia with her made her less uneasy. She was more concerned with finding out what was going on with herself.

***The day before Miranda left Mhoram's*******************
Back at the compound, Shiloh was having the time of her life watching Erik have to struggle with not having Mina for the time being. She tried not to laugh at his expense, but it was very difficult. They'd spent a full day of him just getting used to being in the saddle again and learning how to maneuver again. It came back to him fairly quickly although he had made the comment that she was going to have to rub his backside that evening.

The next day, Erik deemed himself ready to patrol with Shiloh, refusing to allow her to go alone. They were going to be the eyes on the ground for the rider Jaycen and her dragon Ne-ala. Jaycen was one of the very few female riders and had fought to prove herself in a mainly man's area, but she'd earned the respect of every single rider around when she'd taken on a whole squad of Lizonians the previous year and saved a whole village.

They were 5 miles from the compound when Shiloh and Erik saw evidence that Lizonians had been around, possibly scouting out the compound. They both knew that Serena, Gnash and Chang were still out there and while Serena and Gnash wanted Miranda, Chang wanted Shiloh and both knew that the lizonian was nowhere near done with Erik's woman.

Upon seeing the signs that Lizonians had been here just a few days prior to them riding in the area had Shiloh struggling to hold it together. RainStorm picked up on his mistresses distress and acted accordingly as did Sampson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next