Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Empty
PostSubject: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:55 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Four weeks had passed since Shiloh had gone searching for Erik and caused the death of three guards and Miranda to become severely injured. She had been released from her confinement in the infirmary a week ago and had joined the training with Erik, which Braum oversaw.

The death of the three guards weighed heavily on Shiloh and while she had been in the infirmary, she'd shut down. Buried her emotions deep within herself. Her gray eyes that were once filled with laughter, love, and fire were now haunted and cold. She trained as if she were possessed, driving herself past her own limitations and beyond. Erik was now Rider Jordan or Rider Erik and she showed no affection towards him whatsoever. Nor would she accept any signs of affection from him. Her excuse being that such things would get him killed and that she was his aide, nothing more. It was as if the true Shiloh had disappeared and this shell was all that was left.

What noone saw was the torment Shiloh would endure every day. Roxy and her cohorts would come into the infirmary, acting as if they were paying a visit, only to remind Shiloh of the disgrace she brought to her mother's name and how eventually her stupidity would get Erik killed. Once she was out, they would corner her whenever they could, their taunts and words hurtful and filled with hate. At one point, it escalated when they cornered Shiloh in the stables, locking Sampson in one of the stalls next to RainStorm. They knocked Shiloh around, leaving her bruised and sore but she didn't fight back. When Erik questioned her about it, she told him that she'd tripped in RainStorm's stall, spooking him and he'd unintentionally slammed her into the wall. Erik knew she was lying but said nothing. He was at a loss as what to do to get the Shiloh he knew and loved back and was becoming more and more frustrated. She'd even gone so far as to block the adjoining door so that he couldn't even speak to her at night. Shiloh's days consisted of training, sleeping, caring for RainStorm and Sampson, eating, and patrolling with Erik.

Erik trained hard day in and day out, but still found time to worry about Shiloh. And be angry and frustrated at her as well. He didn't know what had happend to the vibrant girl he loved, but she was not here now. This girl drove herself past the point of exhaustion and showed no emotion whatsoever. She patrolled with him and protected him from the ground, but that was the extent of it. He would go to bed tired, sore, and bruised every night from training and exhausted from patrolling. Whenever he tried to enter Shiloh's room to check on her or talk to her, he always found the door blocked. Eventually, his temper would get the best of him and a blocked door would not keep him out.

Kryton had agreed to join with the Varden and plans were underway to make the move to the old compound that Braum knew about which was close to the mountain hideaway of the Varden. Kryton too had noticed the change in his daughter and was becoming increasingly worried for her mother had done the very same thing. He tried not to remember their last words to each other before she'd died. They were words of anger for he had been trying to break through the walls Eleanor had erected around herself.

Braum was Braum and was more concerned with getting the riders and their aides, mainly Erik and Shiloh, ready for what was to come. His gruff ways were aggravating to say the least, but he knew his business and his training got the job done preparing the young pups for battle. Miranda was a constant thorn in his side, but much to his dismay, becoming a welcome thorn. When noone was looking, he would actually give some sembalance of a smile after she would exchange words with him for she had no problem standing up to him nor did she seem to have a shut off switch and would push herself to her own limits and beyond. She was to return any day now from the Varden, having delivered her message to Lord Jardony that Kryton would be joining them. He was actually looking forward to her return and would find himself looking for her, albeit discreetly.

Serena had been holed up in her caves, plotting and planning. She too was watching for Miranda to return and if the black fates were willing, then she would finally get her hands on her niece.

Would Miranda make it back to the compound? Would the move be successful? Would Erik break through the walls Shiloh had erected and find the girl he loved somewhere inside of her? Would Braum and Kryton be able to lead them all together and be successful? Would Serena finally be noticed by the Lord Elighinn? Would they all survive what was coming?
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Shiloh had trained non stop for the last couple of weeks, taking blows and hits that should have rocked her world, but instead she would pick herself up off of the ground, listen to Braum and Erik and attack again...or defend, depending on what she was learning that day. RainStorm had also been run through the paces, learning how to dodge, attack with his hooves and teeth, and become a reliable warhorse. Sampson was being trained as well, but was proving to be more insolent than anything as he was confused to Shiloh's demeanor. He had stopped sleeping with her in her room, choosing to sleep with Erik instead. Shiloh had not uttered one word regarding the matter and truth be told, she seemed to not care.

She only spoke to Erik or anyone for that matter when she was spoken to, otherwise, she was quiet. Finally, unable to take no more of it, Kryton, who had been watching from the sidelines as his daughter slipped away from everyone the same way her mother had, he called Erik and Shiloh into his office, speaking to Shiloh first.

"Aide Shiloh, you have not been yourself since your return from looking for Erik. Is there something I should know about...something I can help you with?"

Shiloh stood in front of Kryton's desk, standing at attention, her grayish/silver gaze forward and unwavering. She forced herself to tamp down the emotions that were threatening to burst out of her. It had been hard, burying what she felt for Erik as well as all of her emotions period. She had a job to do and that did not include getting anyone else killed.

"No sir. I am simply making sure that I am the best aide to Rider Erik that I can be, sir. Nothing more, nothing less."

Kryton rubbed his nose in between his eyes, knowing that something had happened to cause this dramatic change in her, but unsure as to how to go about finding out what it was. He knew that the deaths of the guards had been traumatic for her, but he also knew that she should have been able to bounce back from that. He didn't know about Roxy and her crew constantly throwing in his daughter's face what a disgrace she was and how she had disgraced her mother's memory by allowing her emotions to rule her head. It had become a daily ritual and one that if Kryton or Erik found about would have dire consequences for the girls, for Kryton knew how badly Shiloh wanted to make her mother proud of her and was unable to do so since she'd died before Shiloh had her vision and had become Erik's aide. All he knew was that something more was going on than just the death of the guards.

Knowing he would get no further right now, he began to dismiss her.

"Shiloh, if you need someone to talk to, my door is open. I am not always the gruff asshole I know I come across to be. I care about those under my command and am here if you need to talk."

Nodding her head, her face still emotionless, Shiloh left, not once looking at Erik as she walked by him and exited the building.

Jordan...get in here."

Once Erik was in front of his desk, Kryton began to speak.

"I have thought about what is going on with your aide and I don't like it....don't like it one bit. I've seen this before and unfortunately I am no closer to finding out what has caused this lack feeling in Shiloh anymore than I could with her mother. I need to know what your thoughts are on the matter and what your suggestions are. Something more is going on than just the guards dying and Miranda getting hurt."

Kryton ran his hand through his hair, turning and looking out the window. Erik, said nothing...yet.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows 374df910
Miranda was halfway to the compound when Serena appeared before her looking every bit as beautiful as she did evil. Miranda's mount, Jax, reared up, almost tossing her off but she hung on, turning him in a circle to calm him and keep her eyes on the witch at the same time.

It is good to see you again, Miranda. I see you are faring well from our last encounter."

Looking around, Miranda saw the Red Lizonian, Gnash, standing off in the trees, about 5 feet from Serena. He held a crossbow in his hands with a black tipped bolt. She knew that the bolt was black from the poison that flowed in his saliva and if just scratched with it, she would never make it to the compound in time.

"What do you want, Serena? I haven't the time to wasted on your pettiness."

"You wound me, Miranda. Not calling me Auntie Serena. The rudeness of youth. But, what I want is for you to join with me. Our combined abilities...well, we could achieve great things, you and I. Come, niece. Join with me and the world will be our playground."

Serena had decided that Miranda's death would be less fruitful than her joining with her. Miranda had untapped abilities...abilities that Serena had learned about before she'd killed her sister, Miranda's mother. What worried her was that Braum may know about Miranda's untapped abilities. She put on a kind face, hoping to sway Miranda to her and away from Braum and the others.

"I would sooner hold a viper than join with you, Auntie. So, go back to playing with your lizards for I will never join with you. You may be my aunt, and that is in question, but even if you are you are nothing to me."

Miranda knew that she would be foolish to attack Serena right then and there as there could be more than just Gnash hiding in the trees. So, she turned Jax and kicking him the sides, spurred him into a fast gallop wanting to put as much distance between her and Serena as she could.
Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Serena11
Serena, though, simply smiled as she watched Miranda ride away.

"Gather the others, Gnash. We will attack them when they move and for your reward you can have my wayward niece for payment."

The grin that crossed Gnash's face would have chilled even the cold-hearted Serena had she seen it. Gnash had been wanting Miranda since she'd killed his brother in front of him and had plans for the red-headed spit fire.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Dragonknight

The weeks since Shiloh had come looking for him was spent half the time wondering what had gotten into her and the other half trying to figure out why she was training so hard. Erik had tried, without avail, to reach Shiloh, but she simply wouldn’t respond to anything. Not cajoling, not angry words, not kind words…nothing. She simply ceased to exist in the here and now. Retreating so far into herself that she didn’t even look like the same young woman that had stolen his heart. Now, as he watched her walk near lifelessly out of Kryton’s office, he was beginning to wonder if his heart had been stolen never to be returned.

As Kryton called him into his office and asked Erik what his thoughts were, Erik furrowed his brows. While he should have stayed standing at ease, Erik felt the sudden weight of the situation pressing on his shoulders and sat heavily into the chair opposite Kryton’s desk. Leaning forward, he ran his fingers thorugh his unruly blond hair and then rested his head in his hands for a moment as he struggled to find the right words.

When he lifted his head, there were dark circles clearly evident around his usually brilliant blue eyes and his eyes were about as dull as Shiloh’s. It was clear this was taking it’s toll on him as well. As Kryton looked at Erik, he felt even more helpless and he didn’t care for that feeling one bit.

”I honestly don’t know sir. I’ve tried talking to her, but she has shut me out entirely. She’s even gone so far as to bolt the door that is between our rooms. I can’t talk to her unless it’s on the training ground and even then she will only say something to me if it’s related to what we’re doing there. I don’t know what to do and I hate feeling like this. When I saw her out there, away from the compound, and surrounded by those hateful lizards, I thought for sure I’d lost her. It scared me so bad to think I’d lose her that I honestly felt my knees grow weak. I knew I loved her right then and there, but….I haven’t had the chance to tell her.”

Kryton had been listening to Erik and as he heard what the young man was saying, he furrowed his brow and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. It was different for Erik with Shiloh than it was with himself and Eleanor. Erik could profess his love for Shiloh and openly display it where he had been unable to let anyone know how he felt about his aid, other then Eleanor herself.

”You have to make her listen, Erik. She needs to hear it from you. And don’t pussy foot around the subject. You love her, man. Tell her that. In no round about way. And if she doesn’t want to listen to that, you keep at it until she does. Take the next two days off and reach her. Don’t move away from her side for one minute. Put yourself in her face 24 hours a day until she sees you mean what you say, boy.”

Erik scoffed softly.

”Somehow I think that will be easier said then done, sir.”

Kryton scoffed this time, only louder.

”You just haven’t gotten angry enough with her yet, boy. Let that temper of yours loose and the whole blasted world wouldn’t be able to ignore you.”

Erik raised both brows.

”I don’t want to get angry at her.”

Again Kryton scoffed.

”Bah….you already are….you just haven’t let it all out of its cage yet. Release that lock and you’ll see what I mean.”[/i]

Erik furrowed his brows even more.

”It doesn’t make sense to me, but I’ll try it.”

Kryton nodded.

[color=darkred]”That’s all I can ask of ye. Now….go. And if that door is locked when you get back to your room, kick it off the hinges so it CAN’T be locked on you again.”

Erik nodded and stood up then turned and walked from Kryton’s office with a weary mind. Could he honestly get angry at Shiloh? After everything that’s happened? He did have to admit she was frustrating the hell out of him by not speaking to him. Well…like it or not, he had to talk to her now….and she would listen.

As he walked into the dorms he passed by Roxy on his way to his room. Thinking it strange she would be here when she knew Killian was out on patrol, he kept on moving towards his room until he had reached his destination and closed the door. Knocking on the door, he called to Shiloh on the other side and received nothing, as usual. Samson was laying beside the door and whined softly as Erik knocked a little harder and called again.

”Shiloh. Open the door, please. We need to talk.”

Looking down at the dog, Erik sighed heavily. Looking back up at the door, he took a step back the kicked it so hard, it busted the door frame and splintered some wood. Some of the nails that held the hinges on went flying and make a soft tinkling sound across the room. Stepping into the room, he saw Shiloh standing near the window on the opposite side of the room. Crossing the distance in only a few long strides, he grabbed her gently but firmly by the forearm and whirled her around to face him.

His light blue eyes were practically boring through her gaze and his face was but inches form her own. That anger Kryton spoke about was quickly bubbling to the surface and he understood what the man meant when he talked to him earlier.

”I don’t know why you’ve retreated inside of yourself the way you have, but I’m tired of waiting for you to come back. I’ve done all I know to do to be patient, but even I have my limits, Shi. I can’t….force you to love me, but dammit….I can’t love anyone else.”

He let go of her then and took a small step back, turning slightly so he was almost a perfect profile. Sighing heavily, he ran his fingers through his hair then looked over at her with a pleading look on his face and holding his hands out, palms up.

”I love you. As much as any man could love a woman, I love you. Can’t you see that? But I can’t love an empty shell of a woman. Please, Shi…please…come back to me. Don’t do this….what ever this is you’re doing. It’s not who you are. I KNOW you…and I know you are more than this….this thing you’ve become.”

Erik turned and stepped towards her once more and reached out, placing his hands on her shoulders. His left hand reached up to pushed some hair behind her ear then his fingers caressed her pale cheek. His blue eyes held her gaze once more.

”I want my Shiloh back…..I NEED….my Shiloh back. Without her, I’m only half a man.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Shiloh didn't jump when Erik kicked the door in, nor did she show anything when he turned her from the window to face him. She averted her eyes from his when he spoke to her, knowing that if she looked at him she would break and after Roxy's visit, it wouldn't take much right now. Roxy's words rolled around inside of her head.

"Keep training Shiloh. You'll never be good enough and you know it. You're nothing like your mother and you never will be. Your mother never got guards killed. Your mother never endangered her rider like you have. You'll never be as good as she was, so face it. If you were smart, you'd leave during the move to the new compound. At least then you'd know that you won't get Erik killed with your stupidity."

When Shiloh had not shown anything to what Roxy was saying to her, just standing there taking it, Roxy grew even more hateful, her words hitting home, hitting a place Shiloh had thought she'd gotten over. Roxy stood in her face now, her eyes filled with hate.

"You know you will never....never be good enough for Erik. Haven't you noticed how the other riders stay away from you? They can't stand to be near you. When they look at Erik, they see a dead man walking with you as his aide. You, Shiloh, are a joke. The only thing you're good for is getting people killed and putting your rider in needless danger and for what? Just because you can't control your emotions. You're mother must be rolling over in her grave to know that she gave birth to you.....a worthless, little bitch."

As Erik spoke to her, Shiloh somehow held it together, but when he uttered his last words, she almost lost it and Erik saw a flicker of something in her eyes before it was quickly hidden.

'Without her, I am only half a man.'

Shiloh looked at him then, seeing his eyes...the love and sadness inside of them. She struggled to hold it together and somehow did it, even though Erik would catch glimpses of something flickering in the grayish/silver depths of her eyes.

"You may be half a man without me, Erik, but you would be alive."

Taking a deep breath, Shiloh thought about what she was about to say her voice as monotone as she could keep it, but by the end of her short speech, her voice was begining to waver.

"Your life is more important than mine, Erik. That's fact. I am just an aide, nothing more, nothing less and at this point and time, I am a failure as an aide. I have failed my mother and disgraced her and Kryton as her rider, until I have mastered protecting you from the ground. I can't afford to feel this way if I am going to keep you alive and not be a disgrace."

Averting her eyes from his, she turned back to the window. She saw Roxy and her four cohorts standing about 20 yards away, staring at her, malicious smiles on their faces. She looked down, one tear sliding down her cheek.

"Please have someone come fix the door when you leave Erik. I need to get some rest before our training resumes."
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows 374df910Miranda came riding hard up to the gates of the compound, bringing Jax to a skidding halt before them. The guards looked down and upon seeing that it was Miranda yelled down to open the gates and allow her entry.

Spurring Jax into the compound, she went straight to Kryton's office, handing Jax's reins over to a stable boy who'd run over to collect the horse. As she headed up the stairs, she noticed Roxy and four other girls standing not far from Shiloh's window and saw Shiloh standing in the window, looking out. Shrugging her shoulders, she decided it wasn't her concern and entered Kryton's office to tell him that all was in place and about running into Serena.

"We should move as soon as possible, Commander. Jardony has some men working secretly to get the old compound as ready as possible for you and your people. But, I also think that we should be on strict guard during the move. I don't trust Serena and her Red Lizonian, Gnash. I killed his brother last year and I don't think it's something he will soon forget."

Kryton was in total agreement and made preparations to send out the word for everyone to prepare for the move. He also called for Braum to join him so that they could plan the move together and hopefully get everyone there safely.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Serena11

Serena was looking into a black, onyx ball, trying to pinpoint Miranda through their blood tie. Instead, being a malicious soul herself, the black seeing ball zeroed in on Roxy and her similar malicious soul.

"Ahhhh...Gnash, come and see. A fellow spirit here. I think we can use this girl for our own gain. Quickly, gather what I need to enter her dreams tonight so that I may plant the seeds I need to sow. She is perfect."

Pleased with herself, Serena kept watch on the girl, while Gnash gathered the herbs she would need to induce dream travel while she slept. He had sent out word to the traveling Red Lizonians to come and join with them and so far, many had come and others were on their way. Soon, he would have Miranda and just maybe, he could get the girl, Shiloh as well. She would keep his cold blood warm at night while Miranda's screams would keep his cold heart filled with happiness, knowing how she suffered.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Zenith10Roxy watched Shiloh for a few more minutes before finally turning away. She half heartedly listened to her friends' banter as she thought about what all she'd said to Shiloh. She wanted that bitch gone! But, she wouldn't leave. Roxy knew that right now, Shiloh couldn't leave even if she tried. For some reason, Kryton watched Shiloh like a hawk now. He seemed to be more concerned about her than any other aide here. She was beginning to find that very odd and decided that maybe it was worth checking into. Until then, she would continue to make Shiloh's life hell. She'd seen the glimmer of hurt in those big gray eyes when she'd mentioned how the other riders felt about her and how they feared that she would be the death of Erik...literally. Whether or not the other riders felt that way, Roxy didn't know, but she knew that bit by bit, she was chipping away at Shiloh's defenses. Eventually, Shiloh would start to become unsure of herself and begin to mess up and that was when Roxy would strike the hardest. Until then, she had to find out what was between Shiloh and Kryton.

She'd almost lost it when she'd seen Erik coming into the riders' building, knowing that she'd just made it out in time. She knew that Killian was out on patrol, but she'd been told to stay behind to make sure his things were ready to be packed when they got ready to move. If Erik ever found out what she was doing to Shiloh, he would probably come close to killing her for she was messing with Shiloh's mind...making her doubt herself and her ablility to be the aide she needs to be for Erik. It was a plus when Shiloh decided to shut down and withdraw deep within herself for if there was one thing Roxy knew, it was when to kick someone when they were down. And, right now, Shiloh was down and an easy target. She may play the tough girl that feels nothing, but Roxy had experience with that and knew that it was nothing more than an act. Sure, Shiloh had truly buried her feelings, but that's what made her vulnerable...that's what made her an easy target, not that it would have mattered. Roxy would have attacked her anyway, she just would have used a different strategy.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Shiloh knew that Erik still stood there for she could hear his breathing and she could tell that he was trying to keep his temper in check. She knew she wasn't being fair to him, but dammit, she couldn't allow her feelings to get in the way of protecting him from the ground. She'd been thinking long and hard at night over what her mother had told her before she'd died. About not falling in love with your rider. Had her mother fallen in love with Kryton? The thought almost sickened Shiloh for her father had loved her mother dearly and to know that her mother could have been unfaithful to her father was more than she wanted to consider. But why else would her mother tell her to never fall in love with your rider if it hadn't have happened to her? Which, these thoughts then led her to what her father had tried to tell before he had died. Something about him not being what she thought.

But, it came down to the simple fact that she had fallen in love with her rider and she'd let her emotions get control of her. The result had been the deaths of three guards and Miranda being severely injured. She couldn't allow that to happen again because, like Roxy kept reminding her, Erik would be the next fatality if she didn't get a grip. She couldn't let that happen.

Turning around, she faced Erik and saw that he wasn't just angry, he was now thoroughly pissed. But, she kept going anyway.

"Erik, don't you get it. If I don't control what I feel for you than the next time someone gets hurt or dies, it could be you. And for what? Because I love you so much that I want to know that you're safe? It's better this way. I can't be transferred because of my vision...our paths were meant to cross and continue on together. But, I can make sure that I don't screw up to that magnitude ever again. I won't risk you, Erik. I thought that everything would be fine with what we feel for each other, but you were right in the very beginning. Our relationship should be kept professional and now I know why. So that things like what happened don't happen. I am responsible for the those three guards being dead. Me, Erik. Not you...not Miranda....me. And for what? To check on you....make sure you were safe....all because I couldn't stand the thought of not knowing. It can't and it won't happen again. We can't be together, Erik. No matter how much I love you and you love me, we can't. My mother was right when she told me to never fall in love with your rider for it will only end in disaster."

Walking past him she grabbed her crossbow and sword and headed out the broken door through his room and out his door. She went straight to the stables and had RainStorm saddled, heading to the wooded training area within the compound. Once there, she found the engineer who worked the various traps and surprises telling him what area she woud be in so that he could spring those particular traps. She left RainStorm with him, deciding to go on foot and entered the area, watching as she'd never been in this particluar training arena before.

It didn't take long before her thoughts running through her mind had her losing her concentration and first a small log would knock her off of her feet and then blunted bolts would hit her body, leaving bruises everywhere. When she was halfway through, she finally broke and screamed in anger and rage. When the engineer came running in, he stood there staring at her as if she'd gone mad, then he backed up when he saw Kryton coming towards them.

Kryton didn't know where Erik was, but he'd seen Shiloh enter this area and knew that she hadn't trained here before. When he heard her scream he came running in only to see her kneeling beneath a thick pine tree. She looked up at him, eyes so like his Eleanor's and walked slowly towards her.

"Talk to me, Shiloh. Tell me what it is wrong that you're putting Erik through this."

Shiloh looked up at the man whom her mother had fallen in love with and glared at him as she stood up.

"You know, Commander, my mother warned me to never fall in love with my rider and I've always wondered why she would tell me that. Now I know why. I disgraced her name with what I did, causing the deaths of three guards and Miranda to be injured. Erik will be next if I don't bury what I feel. It's my job to protect him from the ground...and I can't do that if I can't control what I feel for him."

She turned to walk away from the man she knew now her mother had fallen in love with, wondering if her father ever knew.

Kryton looked up to see Erik standing amidst the trees, having heard what Shiloh had said. Shiloh stopped and turned again, facing Kryton.

"I am assuming that my mother told me that because she fell in love with you, Commander. I just hope she didn't break the vows she made to my father while she was your aide. As I have found out, emotions can be strong and impossible to fight if you don't lock them away. I've locked mine away so that Erik lives."

Kryton took a step towards his daughter, knowing that anyone else would have already broken after going through everything Shiloh had gone through in the past two years.

"Shiloh, love has a way of making people stronger than they ever imagined. And, love will make you a better aide to Erik because of what you feel for him. You will be even more vigilant in guarding him from the ground because of the love you feel for him. Your biggest problem isn't what you feel, it's what you do with it as well as your stubborness. Go to Erik...open back up...don't be this shell of who you used to be because of a mistake. And don't ever say that you're a disgrace to your mother's memory for you are the furthest from that. Your mother would be proud of you."

Kryton wanted so badly to take his daughter in his arms and comfort her, but he knew that he couldn't for she had no idea that he was her true father. He looked over to where Erik was standing and giving Erik a nod, he turned and left to go back to his office.

When Shiloh turned back around, tears were streaming down her face and her eyes were filled with anger and confusion, but at least they were filled with something. She didn't see Erik as she began to leave the training area only to run into Roxy. When she tried to go around her, Roxy would block her so Shiloh would try to go the other way and again, Roxy would block her.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Zenith10
"Training again Shiloh? Still think you can be as good as your mother was? Or do you think that if you train hard enough you'll be able to keep Erik alive when you're the one that got those three guards killed? What do you think happened with the bodies of the guards? You know, I've heard that the Red Lizonianst always leave a couple of their own behind to butcher those they've killed. Could that be why their families will have nothing to bury? Of course, what do you think they would do if they found out that their men died because of a stupid chit? One who couldn't control her feelings for her rider nor follow orders? But, you've had that problem since you got here, haven't you, Shiloh? You've disobeyed orders since you got here. I'm surprised Erik is still alive with you as an aide."

Shiloh gave an exaggerated sigh, glaring at Roxy, but still saying nothing. Crossing her arms under her breasts, she waits for Roxy to continue.

"Still not saying anything in your defense? But, then again, you have no defense do you, Shiloh? You've caused nothing but trouble since day one. And, mind telling me why Kryton worries about you more than any other aide? I mean, it's like you and he have somehing going on behind Erik's back. Maybe Something should be said to Erik. Tell him that something is going on between his girl and his commander."

Roxy's eyes were malicious and narrowed, yet a smile split her face. Shiloh on the other hand, was growing angrier. She took two steps until she was face to face to Roxy.

"You know what Roxy? I've had all I'm going to take from you and your vindictive little mouth. You're the one who's not worthy to be here, you and your friends. All you know is how to do cause problems between people. Why? Are you truly not that happy? Is your life really that pathetic? Go ahead, tell Erik whatever you want. If he believes you, he believes you. If he doesn't, he doesn't. But, nothing is going on between me and Commander Kryton. Maybe he worries because I'm not at vindictive, malicious little bitch who has to be center of attention. You are the one who is pathetict. Maybe it's because you know that Erik loves me and all you are to Killian is nothing more than a piece of ass."

'CRACK!!!!!!'

Shiloh's head snapped back as Roxy slapped her hard, leaving a bright red handprint on her left cheek.

Shiloh just turned her head back around and looked in Roxy's angry blue eyes. Shiloh simply stared at her, before walking around her and heading out of the training area. Before she got too far, she turned back to Roxy.

"You know Roxy. I was stupid for listening to you and letting you get to me. I almost lost myself completely because of my own stupidity as well as listening to you, but no more. You stay the hell away from me, Roxy and we'll get along fine. And don't you ever mention my mother ever again. You're not fit to speak about her let alone think about her."

She turned back around to head out when she heard a scream coming from behind her. Turning, she saw Roxy coming towards her, her face red with anger.

"Your a disgrace to your mother, Shiloh. You!! You don't follow orders..you don't keep your rider safe.....you chase after him like some lovesick bitch in heat, getting men killed. My mother hated your mother just as much as I hate you. Our family has had aides for generations and yet it's yours that gets the visions and is bonded to just one rider. Your family is nothing more than village idiots, but mine is well known and important. Who are you to be the almighty DragonStarr when you are nothing more than village trash? Those visions should have been ours."

Shiloh was beginning to see what was going on. Jealousy, pure and simple.

"Roxy, noone in my family asked to be given this gift and it's not one that can be returned. Your jealousy is unfounded and petty. Maybe you should be asking yourself why you weren't granted this gift. Is it because of your shallowness and vindictiveness? Or could it be that you don't know the value of simple things...things that actually make life special?"

Roxy was seeing red by the time Shiloh got done talking. How dare she say that her family was shallow and vindictive. They were the Simms' family. Prominent and important. If it hadn't been for the visions, the DragonStarr clan would be nothing. And she said as much to Shiloh. Shiloh shook her head, knowing she was not going to get anywhere.

"I am done with you, Roxy. You will not speak to me anymore...you will not mention my mother and what a disgrace I am to her anymore.....you will stay away from me from now on."

Shiloh didn't say another word, she simply turned and walked away from her as if she were no longer worth her time. That was when she noticed Erik standing in the trees. Not knowing what to do or say to him, she kept going, heading to where RainStorm was tethered.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Erik was at a loss as to what to do for Shiloh. He’d opened up to her in a way he’d never opened up to anyone and when she more or less rejected him, he felt as though he’d been betrayed. Didn’t she see what she meant to him? Couldn’t she tell he had given her the one thing that was his to give? He saw the look in her eyes and knew she was close, damn close, to giving in and coming back to him. Only…at the last moment, she pulled up the walls once ore and made sure they were as secure as they could be.

Frustration mounted within the rider to the point where Erik put his fist through the wall when Shiloh had left their rooms. He wanted to ring her neck. Take her over his knee and give her the spanking she deserved. And yet, he wanted to take her in his arms and hold her tight, not let the outside world hurt her anymore. The conflict of emotions within him were about as difficult as they could be for one person.

He had decided to not let her get away with this and had chased after her to demand she face what ever it was happening with her when Erik saw her head to the wooded training grounds. What the hell was she doing here? She wasn’t ready for this place yet. She still had a lot to learn on the other side before she could step foot here. But something made him stop. Something told him she needed this, to see just how much she had to learn and while it was the hardest thing he’d ever done, he let her go, unchecked, into the training grounds.

With every hit she took, Erik flinched and winced. He was just getting ready to intervene when he saw Kryton’s bulky form move towards Shiloh. He remained concealed in the trees far enough away where he wasn’t easily spotted but close enough to hear what was being said. As he listened to Kryton and Shiloh, he wanted to rush forward and slap the shit out of her yet comfort her at the same time. Again that conflict of emotions seemed to be tearing at his very soul.

Erik was just about to reveal himself when he saw Roxy block Shi’s way from the training ground. As he watched and listened to what transpired between the two women, it all became crystal clear then. He knew there was something else to the equation and now, after watching and listening to the two women, the missing piece of the puzzle finally fell into place.

When Roxy hit Shiloh, Erik’s first instinct was to rush forward and hit the hateful woman across the cheek like she had just done Shiloh, but he dared not. Aides had to deal with their own issues between themselves and while Erik wanted to move, he forced himself to remain rooted to the spot. Silently he urged Shiloh to find the strength to stand up to the bitch and let her know she was nothing but a wind bag who couldn‘t stand the fact Shi was something Roxy would never be in a million years.

As the confrontation came to an end and he saw Shiloh look his way, Erik slowly moved to reveal himself from his concealment and stood statue still letting his gaze bore into Shiloh’s. When she turned and headed for RainStorm, Erik moved towards her. By the time Shiloh reached the horse, Erik reached Shiloh. Grabbing her gently but firmly by the arm, he turned her around to look at him. When she lowered her gaze, he reached up with both hands to cup her face and titl it back. When she closed her eyes, he told her to open them.

”Look at me Shi. I’m not leaving until you do. And I can stand here all day like this if you want to do it this way.”

When Shiloh finally let her gaze meet Erik’s, his icy blue eyes were locked onto her grey ones, but the look he gave her was anything but cold.

”Together, Shi. We belong together and I can’t be together with you if you won’t be a part of this with me. Dammit, woman…..your mother had to stifle her feelings for her rider because she was already married to another man. You aren’t. You aren’t under the same rules she was. Look at me Shi. Tell me right here, right now you can’t be with me or that you can’t show me your feelings and I’ll call you the biggest liar in the world. Kryton’s right. It’s only through our love for each other we become stronger. Don’t throw it away. Don’t throw US away.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Shiloh looked into Erik's blue gaze, hearing his words, knowing that he'd heard everything from what she and Kryton had said to each other to her and Roxy. She struggled to hold it together, keep everything buried deep within her, but Erik had a way of crumbling whatever walls she erected and right now, just with his words and gaze he was knocking them down as fast as she was putting them up. Finally, she broke, tears streaming down her face. She tried to look away from him but he wouldn't let her, gently holding her face with his large hands...hands that could break another man's neck but held her face with a tenderness that belied their size.

"I am responsible for those guards dying, Erik. Me and noone else. I have shamed my mother by letting my emotions rule my head and I can't allow that to happen again. I can't bear the thought of you being harmed or dying because I couldn't control what I feel for you."

Shiloh got quiet, her voice barely a whisper.

"I love you so much, Erik. More than I ever thought possible...more than I ever thought a woman could love a man and the thought of losing you terrifies me."

Shiloh reached up to Erik, her fingers tangling in his hair at the back of his head. She pulled him down to her whispering to him 'I love you, Erik' before merging her lips with his.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 am

Erik didn’t try to pull away from Shiloh as she kissed him. In fact, he wanted the kiss. Needed the kiss from her. He could taste the salt of her tears on his lips and after a moment reluctantly broke away from the kiss but refused to let Shi go. His calloused thumbs slid across her cheeks wiping the dampness from her tears away. His eyes bore into hers again.

”You can’t change what’s happened, Shi. That’s the truth, but to make yourself an unfeeling shell of a human let alone an empty woman goes against nature. And you in no way shamed your mother. Emotion is what makes us stand apart from all the other creatures on this world. If we didn’t have emotions, we would be no better than those bastard Lizonians out there. We live in a dangerous world, Shi. Death is a reality we can’t prevent. And yes, We may even lose our lives doing what we do but that doesn’t mean we should stop living just because we’re going to die. It would be devastating to lose you, yes. That goes without question, but what about the life we ARE living right now? Are you so willing to throw it away and never see what we could have while were alive just because you’re afraid of losing me? I can tell you I’m not ready to just let it go. I want to know what we can have. What….we can be…together. Be scared, yes, but not because I might die….be scared of what we won’t be able to share with each other if you turn away from me now.”

Erik took a full step back away from Shiloh then and dropped his hands by his side before slowly lifting his left on and holding it out for her to take if she so chose.

”Right here. Right now. Take my hand and live your life with me and accept what ever may be or turn away from me forever. It’s time to make a decision, Shi. What ever one you choose, I’ll honor.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Shiloh knew that Erik was right about everything he'd said and that she'd been a coward, unwilling to deal with life's nasty little reminders about their mortality. She just couldn't imagine life without Erik and it terrified her, but she couldn't let that ruin being happy with him here and now.

Placing her hand in his, she smiled when he gripped her hand as tightly as she gripped his, pulling her into his arms. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she breathed in his scent laying her head on his chest....listening to his heart beating.

"I choose you Erik...now and forever. I choose us."

Looking up at him, love shone in her stormy gray eyes.

"I love you Erik and I'm sorry I acted so stupidly."

Roxy watched from the grove of trees, jealousy burning a black mark on her soul. Why did Shiloh get to have everything....the visions, the best looking man in the compound, she even got her own horse and dog. And she was nothing more than village trash where she was a Simms.

Well, she would find out what was going on between Shiloh and Kryton and then she would ruin the chit. She just knew something was going between the two of them. She left the training area and headed over to the Commander's office, a plan forming in her head on her way there.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Serena11Serena was as happy as a dark witch could be. Gnash had gathered over fifty red lizonians and over 100 normal lizonians for the attack on Kryton's group when they moved from the compound. Gnash was in charge of the red lizonians while she'd appointed Stanz and Baxir in charge of the normal lizonians. All was going well in the maze of caves and caverns where they were hidden. Not only did they have their talons and poisonous saliva, but they were all armed with blades and crossbows. Now, they waited, anxious for the fresh meat they would be rewarded with as Serena had promished them they could butcher that which they killed. More Red Lizonians were due to arrive in the dark of night later that evening. From what Gnash had told her, another fifty or so were coming, all ready to attack the commander they all hated with a passion.

Serena was sitting at her black gazing ball, watching the girl Roxy. She could feel that she'd found a kindred spirit in the girl and was anxious for night to fall so that she could enter the girl's dreams and get her to come to her. Her smile was genuine, if not evil, as she watched and waited.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 am

Erik didn’t realize he was holding his breath waiting for Shiloh to make her decision until he took a deep breath as her hand touched his. Pulling her to him, he held her tight and thanked the Gods he didn’t have to walk away from her. While he was prepared to do so if that was what she chose, it would have been one of the hardest things he’d ever have to do. But when she chose to live a life with him he felt his heart swell with love, something he’d never felt before.

Closing his eyes and feeling her pressed against him, he didn’t even try to move. Right now, Shiloh needed to know he meant every word he said and in order for her to understand, he needed to be silent and let her hear it from a language that had been in existent since mankind began.

When she finally looked up at him and he saw his old Shi had returned, he smiled and bent down to press his lips to hers once more, silencing anything else she would have said.

”You didn’t act stupidly, Shi…you acted the way you thought you should have. No one can fault you for that. Just promise me you won’t do that again. I don’t think I could bear to watch you withdraw like that. Besides, I don’t think you really want me to take you over my knee to make you snap out of it. Which I was prepared to do now….”

The look Erik gave Shiloh then was nothing short of devilish and the way he waggled his brows told her he would have enjoyed every moment of it, regardless of how she felt.

”Come on….you’ve had a hell of a last few weeks. Lets get you back to the room so I can tend to your wounds…..”

Erik leaned down a little so that only Shiloh could hear his next words.

”…properly….”

Once more when Shiloh looked at Erik, the look he was giving her spoke volumes of what his words really meant.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10When Shiloh saw the look in Erik's eyes at the mention of a spanking, she turned bright red, but when he mentioned tending to her bruises 'properly', she turned even redder, if that was possible. She was hoping that she wasn't reading what he meant the wrong way and yet she was nervous as hell if she wasn't.

"What about RainStorm? I need to care for him first....ummm.....you know, unsaddle him, brush him down...everything that goes into taking care of a horse."

She was following him as he walked towards their dorm, wondering just what exactly he had in mind and anticipating what he might have in mind. As they walked, they passed one of the stable hands whom Erik stopped and ordered to collect RainStorm, return him to his stall and care for him properly. He offered the lad a silver coin for incentive and the boy ran off to do what was requested. Shiloh just stared at Erik, her gray eyes wide before she felt him yank at her hand again and they proceeded to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Later that day, as the sun was dipping low behind the surrounding mountains, Erik lay on his back in the bed looking at the brilliant colors in the sky out the window on the far side of his room. His fingers slid slowly up and down Shiloh’s bare arm as she laid beside him, resting her head on his chest. His other hand rested behind his head to prop it up.

Their bodies lay tangled in the sheets of his bed partially covering them. Erik did exactly what he said he was going to do; tend to Shiloh’s wounds properly. By properly he meant drawing a hot bath for her, joining her in the tub, massaging her sore muscles then engaging in some much over due exploration of her body.

What started in the tub continued on to the bed and now, as they finally rested, Erik couldn’t help but smile from time to time as he relived the whole thing in his head. He wondered if Shiloh knew of that strange little whimper sound she made. Then he remembered just exactly what he did to make her make that sound and he smiled even more.

Finally, as the room began to grow dark he sighed and reluctantly broke the euphoric silence that had settled over them.

”While I think I can live on love, I think we need to get up, get dressed and get some dinner. We have a long trek ahead of us and we’ll need our strength. Besides, after what you just did to me, I’ll be a weak as a new born kitten.”

Feeling her stir next to him, he chuckled softly when he heard her blurt out, “What I did to YOU?”
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Brom10

Braum sat alone, barely perceptable, at a table in the half light of a corner facing the door to the dinning hall, on the table was a plate of roasted lamb, a few vegetables and a large tankered of ale. Along with a stack of parcments and a map spread out. When the doors opened, he glanced up to see Erik and Shilo walk in. A barely perceptable smile crossed his face, as he remembered how Erik had progressed in his training, although he still had much to learm. He was impressed by his insight as to how the lizonians could very well be hiding in plain sight. The lad was indeed intuitive although not yet conviencing enough or confident in his convictions. Shilo's regression into herself was troubling although something she alone could master. He concentraion had improved, yet something was still troubling under the surface.

Braum had watched as the aide known as Roxy had belittled her, a jibe that reaked of jealousy and envy. This Braum knew he would have to deal with soon. Roxy was weak and had much more to learn than the other aides. A lesson began to form in Braums mind. But not today.....He needed to get them prepared for a long and dangerous journey, one in which all their skills would be tested.

Braum went back to stuydying his charts and assighnment lists. Picking up the aide roster and studing it as he watched Shilo and Erick find a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Shiloh was deliciously sore in places she didn't know could be sore. Laying in bed, her head resting on Erik's chest, listening to his strong heart beating, she turned red remembering some of the things he'd done to her and the things he'd taught her. Things she'd wantonly learned and practiced over and over again on him. She felt as if she were glowing and didn't care if she was. She'd never been happier and couldn't wait for them to retire for the night after dinner. She wondered what else Erik could teach her and she had a few ideas of her own.

As they rose, she wrapped herself in the sheet, still somewhat modest. She heard Erik chuckle at her, but he didn't chastise her. When she turned to head into her room to gather some clean clothes, she saw the red stain on the sheet and blushed a deep red that went clear to the top of her chest. She turned, headed to her room and dressed. When she returned, Erik was dressed and ready to head out, love shining in his eyes as she was sure it was in hers.

When they walked into the tavern, arm in arm, Shiloh saw Braum but didn't let on that she did. Her and Erik sat down at a corner table that would afford them some privacy and ordered their food. They were like two new lovers sitting there, all smiles and looks. Nothing that would be embarrassing to either one, but one would know that they were in love by looking at them. Shiloh all but glowed and Erik constantly smiled at her.

"I think you need a bigger bed, Erik. Something we should look into, maybe, once we are to the new compound. What do you think?"

Shiloh looked up into Erik's blue eyes, her own gray ones stormy, but stormy from passion and love, not anger.

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows 374df910

Miranda walked into the tavern and upon seeing Braum, headed for his table and sat down. She smiled at him when he gave her his normal scowl, even though it didn't reach his eyes this time. Her long red hair was gleaming and her green eyes were filled with a seriousness that covered her mischivous nature.

"Braum, we need to talk. I ran into Serena on my return from the Varden and I have a strong feeling that there will be trouble on our journey to the new compound. Have you spoken with Kryton yet and what are your plans? Also, Serena's right hand, Gnash, worries me. Something is going on with him, I can feel it."

Miranda was more than just concerned. She was actually frightened, but that was something she didn't show to anyone, even though something told her that there wasn't much that got past Braum. She could also feel something stirring deep within her...something she didn't understand. It was as if something was charging within her....sometimes she felt as if it would explode from the inside out, then it would die down and be calm once more. Here lately, it was becoming more frequent and stronger. The feelings she had about things happening were becoming stronger as well.

"I will be with the aides on the ground, mainly Shiloh. I also have a feeling that we need to keep a close eye on Roxy. I don't like that girl."
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:08 pm

As Erik and Shiloh walked into the tavern Erik’s eyes instantly landed on Braum. There was new found respect for the man Erik felt. Even if he did yell at Erik more than talk to him but Erik learned that was just the way Braum was. Beneath the gruff, hard exterior, Erik knew the man had a good heart.

Leading Shiloh to a table a few spots down from Braum, he listened to what Shiloh said about a bigger bed and gave the woman a strange look.

”What? And give you a chance to get away from me? Nope. Not gonna happen. I have trouble grabbing a hold of you now. If I get a bigger bed, that just gives you more space to get away from me.”

Erik couldn’t help but laugh at the look Shiloh gave him. He loved the way her cheeks colored and what was better was that he knew she wasn’t so much embarrassed as remembering the things he did to her when she was well within reach of his hands.

He saw Miranda come in then and sit down with Braum. He couldn’t hear what she was saying, but from the look on her face and in her eyes, he knew the feisty red head was troubled about something. Of course they all were. It was no secret they were getting ready to make one hell of a journey to meet with other riders and aides to fight a growing enemy.

Growing in both size and strength. Something even Mina had remarked about.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Yes, Shiloh's cheeks were rosy from what she remembered Erik doing to her with his hands, but her smile was huge and her eyes shined with a light that wasn't there before. She was happy....happier than she'd ever been and it was all because of the man sitting next to her. But, like him, she was worried about their journey for it would take at least 5 days to get to the new compound and she had a bad feeling. From the looks of Miranda, so did she.

Sighing, she finished her meal before holding Erik's hand in hers. She smiled looking at how his large hand engulfed her much smaller one. She blushed again, remembering how gentle he was earlier, worried that his large, muscular frame would hurt her. At least he was gentle, until she glared at him and told him to quit treating her as if she were made of glass. That was when she found true, mind blowing pleasure and from the looks that crossed his face at that time, so did he.

Clearing her throat and trying to get her thoughts back to the journey, she looked over at Erik and smiled again.

"Erik, I need to know that you won't be distracted with worry over me as we make our way to the compound. I need to know that your mind will be focused on staying alive and not on me."

Roxy headed to bed, having found nothing out just yet from hanging around discreetely outside of Kryton's office. But, her hatred and jealousy towards Shiloh had grown by leaps and bounds watching her and Erik stroll arm in arm to the tavern. By the look on Shiloh's face, it was clear what they'd been doing and it made her sick.

Reaching her room at the aides' dorm, she didn't ever say hi to the head mistress as she reached her room and prepared to lay down. As she drifted off to sleep, her thoughts were of Shiloh and the hatred she felt for her.

Serena had stayed partially connected to Roxy through the black gazing ball and knew when the chit had fallen to sleep and had begun to dream. She motioned for Gnash to bring her the tincture she needed to drink in order to enter Roxy's dreams while she slept and influence her to do her bidding. The mixture was made of a pinch of nightshade, one petal from the black lotus flower, a toad's eye, and the heart of a small bat. She drank the tincture without a second thought as Gnash readied her bed. Walking his mistress over to the straw filled mattress in one of the rooms of the caverns, he stood vigil over her as she drifted off to sleep and entered Roxy's dream.

[i]It was a dark place, Roxy's dream. But Serena found her easily enough. Roxy was beating something laying on the ground, her face filled with a demonic joy. When Serena reached her, she peered over the girl's shoulder and saw the aide, Shiloh, laying on the ground bloodied and bruised. She heard a muffled snarl and saw the rider Erik chained to his dragon which was chained to the cave wall. She was really beginning to like this girl, Roxy. Tapping her on the shoulder, Serena got her attention. As Roxy turned, Serena smiled at her.

"Ah, my sweet child. I think you and I are going to be good friends. Now, before you turn on me, listen to what I have to say. I can help you achieve your goals...." she looked down at Shiloh then back up again...."and you can help me achieve my goals in defeating Braum and Kryton. All you have to do is begin tormenting Miranda. Tear down her defenses...make her doubt herself. I will come to you again, my child and let you know more."
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Erik let his gaze focus in on Shiloh then and the look he gave her was nothing short of ‘have you lost your mind’. What was worse was that he knew she was being dead serious. Blinking, he cleared the look from his face and tried to answer her. Several times he opened his mouth to say something, thought better of it and closed his mouth. Finally, after much searching, he realized there was no gentle way to put it.

”Shi…that’s like telling the wind not to blow. But I tell you what. I’ll focus my concentration on keeping you safe from the air if you concentrate on keeping me safe from the ground. A scouting patrol will be sent out prior to our departure and information will be relayed from one dragon to another thus allowing their riders know what is up ahead. All the riders have to take turns scouting the area all around us so when my time comes to leave you, make sure you stay close to your fellow aids. There’s safety in numbers, Shi. That’s not a myth. I’ll come back to you as soon as I can. Promise.”
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Advent10Shiloh lowered her gaze, knowing that Erik was speaking the truth and it was the only way that either one of them were going to feel any type of peace while seperated during the journey.

"You're right, Erik, and I promise that I will stay close to the other aides and protect you from the ground. I will stay safe and I promise you that I will not be stubborn as I was in the recent past. I will remain safe to the best of my ability for you."

She leaned over and uncaring of who saw, kissed him fully on the lips.

"I love you Erik and I want a long life as your aide, among other things, with you."
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Erik responded in kind with a kiss of his own and when Shi told him she loved him and she wanted a long life among other things with him, he gave her a salacious wink. Leaning even closer, Erik lowered his voice and spoke to Shiloh.

”Just for the record, I am really looking forward to more of that ‘and other things with you’ part of your last statement.”

With another kiss to her lips, Erik waved down the passing bar wench and placed their orders. Giving Shi’s hand a gentle squeeze, his calloused hand caressed her softer one as they sat there and talked while taking in the sights of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Kryton10 Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Dacia10

Kryton walked into the tavern and looked around. First he saw Braum and Miranda, Miranda looking serious for once instead of her mischivous little self. Braum looked his normal self, surly, bored, grumpy....but Kryton noticed that something Miranda had said had caught his attention. As he started for his normal table, he saw his daughter and Erik sitting in a corner. Shiloh was smiling....but it was the type of smile that was on Erik's face that had him furrowing his brows. When Shiloh kissed Erik and it was clearly a full kiss, Kryton tried to keep a blank look on his face, but it was difficult. By the look on their faces and the way they were holding hands, sitting closely next to each other, love shining in their eyes, it was clear to him what had transpired. She was his daughter for the Gods' sake!! He knew that Erik loved her and she him, but knowing that he had slept with his daughter did not sit well with him.

When Erik looked up, he did his best to smile at the young man, but failed. His eyes said it all, even though he knew he had no right to feel the way he did. Shiloh wouldn't understand as she didn't even know he was her father and he had told Erik to make Shiloh see how much Erik loved her. Apparantly, he had succeeded. He was finally able to give Erik a stiff smile and that was when Shiloh looked up and saw him. She began to smile at him as well, but then stopped at the look in his eyes. She leaned over and whispered something to Erik before kissing his cheek. Turning, Kryton headed for his table once more and sat down. When the serving wench came over, he all but barked his order at her.

While waiting for his meal and mead to arrive, he rose and headed for Braum and Miranda's table.

"Braum, you and I need to discuss the best to get our troops and people to the new compound safely. I want to leave in 2 days. Miranda, I think you should be in charge of the aides, Braum the riders, and I will take the others. But, we still need to discuss the best path."
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:50 pm

When Erik looked up and saw the look his commanding officer was giving him the smile he’d been giving Shiloh vanished as quickly as he could make it disappear. Any thoughts occupying his mind that had a bedroom and Shiloh naked in them were just as quickly pushed to the back of his mind. He knew the secret Kryton carried but it wasn’t his place to divulge it to Shiloh. That was Kryton’s responsibility. And it seemed as though the man wasn’t up to spilling the beans to his biological daughter.

That still didn’t stop Erik from swallowing hard as he saw the man begin to walk in his direction with a strained look on his face. It didn’t help when Shiloh leaned close, whispered something then kissed his cheek. His first reaction was to push her away but Erik knew how devastating that would be for her. No. He loved Shi and he wasn’t afraid to show that love for her. Kryton would just have to get used to the fact his daughter was now a full fledged woman.

When Kryton walked to another table and sat down, Erik let out a sigh of relief. It was short lived, though. When the man barked at the serving wench, causing the pretty young thing to go scampering off to get his order in a hurry, Erik felt his own bro furrow. Kryton’s foul mood need not be lashed out at innocent bystanders.

As the man stood and walked over to Braum and Miranda’s able, Erik’s left brow rose. It was obvious he found the activity at the crotchety old riders table of interest but until he was invited to join in the conversation, he would merely sit and observe from afar.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:56 am

Braum Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Braum110 motioned for Kyton to sit, then looked around the room to the gathered ryders and their aides. Gazing around the hall he instantly noticed that the aide Roxy was not present. "That was strange." Braum thought but said nothing. The hall was filled with the clatter of plates, conversation and clinking glasses. Braum stood and shouted "SIIILLLLAAANNNNNCCEEE!" as he pounded his fist of the table. The room instantly grew errily silent.

"Today we depart for the new encampment. Miranda, will be in charge of the aides, I the riders, and Kyton will take the others. The Dragons will be led by Tamerie, there are straw dummies that shall ride the dragons. The riders shall follow me on horseback. We shall leave 2 hours apart. The dragons first, then the Aides , then Kyton and the reserves and finally the riders and me. The Dragons will travel their normal patrol routes, the circle northwest towards the coast. The aides east for three hours then turn northwest back towards the coast Kyton will go southeast two hours then turn back north towards the coast. The riders and I will west for an hour then turn north. Take with you only your weapons and what you need, straw dummies have been placed on the rampart. We leave begin to leave at first starlight." Braum's hard gaze fell about the hall, then he sat down ........ slid a map to Miranda and Kyton and spoke softly to Miranda and Kryton...... "The rendezvous location is marked on your maps, travel by night, you should be at the rendezvous in two days time. The dragons will join us there and then we move to the new encampment. Once we are there Miranda and I shall contact The Varden." Braum then fell silent and began to eat, his mood obviously solem and deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows   Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Together...The Rebellion Grows
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next