Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED

Go down 
+6
Kynnzak
Tiphereth
KasaiYoukai
Admin
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Dumb question: Is the hummer headed straight for the warehouse where Morgan and Tim are?
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 pm

I was kind of wondering the same thing. The door it crashed through, is it to the warehouse where Tim and Morgan are?
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Um...I thought this explained it:

”It was trap!! Abbey! Full protective armor! Weapons hot! Auto pilot engage! Find way into warehouse! Hatch open!

Followed by

"Find Tim!"

However, I've edited the post to be more specific.

LOL

Lemme know if I need to add anything else.

lol!
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Aaah... I missed the "find a way into the warehouse" part Embarassed whoopsie!
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

OKay, I am blushing along with Kasai for I missed that as well. Embarassed Sorry RPM.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Lac, if you want, I left the post open for Allie to think she knows where Tim is going to come up at, so if you wish, she can be there waiting for Tim to drive him back to the safehouse and to Morgan. You're call.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Gee, whatever gave you that idea. scratch I'll let you do the post with Allie picking him up as you read maps better than I do. LOL
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Anyone else kind of hoping for some RAID guys with a little fight left in them? alien
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:49 pm

I know that Morgan isn't up to it, LOL and Allie left to pic up Tim, so it's up to your guys and Yelena. But, remember, Morgan has lost a lot of blood, so, don't take too long or she'll ruin Tim's seats in his hummer. LOL
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:52 pm

That'll work Sin. Although he did ask Birkshire if he wanted a war. And that all they had to do was to leave them alone. .... Sure why not Kasia Tim ain't safe yet, and I suspect them R.A.I.D. guys ain't to happy with Tim right now.

Last edited by Lac'Nal on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Cool. well since Morgan isn't in any condition to fight and Allie is on her way to pick up Tim, I'm gonna go fix supper for my family and will be back on tonight. This is soooo good!!!

And the battle continues!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Edited my post a bit after reading it. I think the edit will work better, it is more in character for Tim.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok my brain's not working today >< When Tim told them to get out of there and Yelena sped off in the Hummer, did everyone jump back into the car and are now with Morgan, Yelena, and Totem or are my guys still at the warehouse to fight off the RAID people?
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Well, I would say that they all scrambled back into the hummer, agents shooting at the armor vehicle and get the the hell out of there. But, maybe, Seizure and Kekoa should do some damage control first, kind of clear the way to get out of there. What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:35 pm

I'd be very ok with that Very Happy I love character development and interaction, but I still like an epic battle Twisted Evil Shawn may not be the most useful in a wide open space like that where he is grossly outnumbered, but Seizure and Kekoa can shine alien
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Then for it. Tim may even need help down in the drain as a few of the agents followed him.
t
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 pm

A drain would be a great place for Kekoa Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

That's what I was thinking and Morgan was all but begging for someone to help him before she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 am

I am just setting up a post right now. Wraith will probably be heading down to help Cowboy, I think Totem is a little shell shocked at the moment... he's not used to fighting in a war zone.

SubBear! EXCELLENT DUDE!

RAID also use plasma weaponry for future reference, they shoot streams of plasma-electricity. A great equalizer against some meta's and also allows them to stun and take prisoner's alive. I like them for that reason, since if our character's get blasted they are not always digging out bullets.

But seriously well done!
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:54 am

Had to kill Totem. I figured there had to be casualty amidst all that gunfire. It was a good death although very anti-climatic.

I am going on the premise that 'plasma-energy' is not going have the same effect on a person contacting another who as been struck, so Morgan should have suffered little damage. Totem took all of it.

I am not 100% sure what's happening in the warehouse, so I just kept Wraith out of it for now, honestly I think he is being more a hindrance than help right now, but damn if he doesn't look cool and that's what Studio is all about. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 am

Great post's guys, I loved the action. And don't misunderstand me I am not trying to make Tim the omni present all powerfull one here in this scenario. Trust me he needs all the help he can get. However, I am totaly confused now. I thought Yelena ( morphed as Tim ), Morgan, Totem and Shawn were in the Hummer speeding down Green Street, seconds before Tim threw the satchel towards the back of the building. Not that the direction of where he threw the charge is that big of a deal. Now Morgan is exposed to capture again, if my logic is correct. Or have I missed something?

On a side note the Hummer is equiped with a electronic jamming, so any tracking device wil be useless.

Quote :
Chapter 2 "Divided We Fall" - Tue. June 30, 2009 6:16pm
2008 Black Hummer H2. "Take this Tim, me an Mark we modified the engine and I beefed up the suspension and armour." John said
"It's got GPS, Police and a broad muti-band scanner, secure cell phone with random switching and routing, communication and radar jamming, kevlar encased auxilary tanks, armoured tires, the doors have double kevlar liners and engine comparment, a four gallon oil dump tank and snorkle air intakes." Mark added. "Oh and onboard laptop computer with wireless internet."

I am not trying to be a knit picker just pointing some things out. To get them clear in my feeble mind.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 am

That's where it became foggy for me. Totem was in the hummer, they crashed into the warehouse... they were looking for Tim... then Morgan was asking Totem to make sure that Tim as alright.

I just thought I'd follow the more recent posts and go from there. I figured that Kekoa was headed through the sewer after Rutherford. I had originally thought of sending either Totem or Toril after him, but I understood that he dropped charges after him and blew it up. That was my interpretation... probably wrong. Sometimes I don't make the proper deductive leaps when things go BOOM!

I have nothing against Tim staying in character. That was cool, that's what he does... Blow stuff up... Smile.... I was just playing Totem appropriately. He was in way over his head fighting alone against a bunch of RAID operatives. I say alone, because despite the fact that we are all together, our heroes don't know each other well enough, for writers to cross over the stories and fight as a team. It actually worked very believably.

I calculated Totem's death based on his inexperience, the chaos of the situation and precision of the adversaries.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 am

Oh, and the RAID operative are doing a standard search of Green Street, following the sewer lines. Basically a gopher hunt. They know Cowboy has to pop up somewhere. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 am

Looking over the posts once more, I found the discrepancy. Morgan will take in the hummer with Yelena prior to the explosion. I will quickly change Totem's post to fix this.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 am

Lac'Nal wrote:
Great post's guys, I loved the action. And don't misunderstand me I am not trying to make Tim the omni present all powerfull one here in this scenario. Trust me he needs all the help he can get. However, I am totaly confused now. I thought Yelena ( morphed as Tim ), Morgan, Totem and Shawn were in the Hummer speeding down Green Street, seconds before Tim threw the satchel towards the back of the building. Not that the direction of where he threw the charge is that big of a deal. Now Morgan is exposed to capture again, if my logic is correct. Or have I missed something?

On a side note the Hummer is equiped with a electronic jamming, so any tracking device wil be useless.

Quote :
Chapter 2 "Divided We Fall" - Tue. June 30, 2009 6:16pm
2008 Black Hummer H2. "Take this Tim, me an Mark we modified the engine and I beefed up the suspension and armour." John said
"It's got GPS, Police and a broad muti-band scanner, secure cell phone with random switching and routing, communication and radar jamming, kevlar encased auxilary tanks, armoured tires, the doors have double kevlar liners and engine comparment, a four gallon oil dump tank and snorkle air intakes." Mark added. "Oh and onboard laptop computer with wireless internet."

I am not trying to be a knit picker just pointing some things out. To get them clear in my feeble mind.

OK. it appears as if things have gotten confused.

When I wrote the post for Yelena engaging the hummer's on board computer security system, it was based on SubBears post that Beta Team was closing in on the hummer. WHile Tim had given the orders for them to leave the area, he had to know that wasn't even about to happen (never leave a man behind).

So, based on the fact the Beta RAID team was closing in on the hummer, I had Yelena ask Shawn to use his gifted sight once more to look through the walls and look for possible hostiles. When he confirmed her suspisions, she took matters into her own hands and engaged the computerized security system on the hummer, morphed into TIm to throw off the agents and had the hummer crash through the roll up garage door of the wearhouse she knew TIm was in thanhks to Shawn's gifted sight once more.

When the Hummer crashed through the garage door, the others would have had to wait for the vehicle to stop before they could get out of it. But assuming they did, they are now scattered out in the warehouse and fighting a very intelligent enemy. Oh the perils of having technology hinder your efforts. it SUX. LOL

After reading the posts, I think some confusion came into play with SubBear's post. Morgan isn't in the warehouse anymore. She's in the escaping hummer that now has some sticky device stuck to the rear of it.

So, based on that fact, I would say some posts might need to be reevaluated until we can get all of this figured out.

Which brings me to my next suggestion. I love the action in this story. It's fantastic and we are all such good writers this story allows our story telling abilities to come full circle during these moments. However, it's extremely important we read the posts thoroughly BEFORE we respond. Many details, some small and some not so small, we over looked thus causing a lot of confusion from the writers. I'm not sure how we can help prevent this. Other than waiting for all people involved in the story to write their posts BEFORE the next writers writes one. I open for suggestions here, folks.

If anyone has an idea on how we can keep these action scenes from getting out of whack, please, voice them here and we'll hash through it all until we get somethig that works for ALL of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next