Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED

Go down 
+6
Kynnzak
Tiphereth
KasaiYoukai
Admin
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Was wondering, RP, are Yelena and Morgan going to find Greg the next time they go jogging? Was wondering and didn't want to post anything until I'd heard from you.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Brilliant minds think alike!!!

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yep, they're gonna find him alright. And Yelena ain't gonna be none too happy 'bout it either.

Writing a post now!
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Ah.. I think I need to clarify again... are Slate and Ursula just part of the resistance and Kekoa and Ayana are at the safehouse or are they all at the safehouse? Sorry for my dumb questions.

Also, I don't know if Yelena and Morgan would react to this or even realize it, but part of Grey's power is when he's out of people's sight, they can't remember what he looks like-- even little things like relative build and hair color.
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 pm

They won't remember anything other than he had the she-ite beat out of him.

And Yelena ain't fond of finding another stray in her back yard, so to speak.

LOL

Especially now that she knows all about Beacon and Vicily's agenda.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 am

This is just my idea, but I envision safe houses all over Chicago. Not all of them are being used all the time, they are just refuges for the Resistance when they need a place to lay low. I am not sure if there would be a main head quarters, that's up to someone else to decide, but for now I am working on the basis that the Chicago Resistance is a loose network of meta-humans coordinated by someone. Who that it is, I have no idea, but I might throw out something that has been floating around in me brain, something that would call upon Killswitch to step up to the plate.

The 'safe house' that Bronze Devil is heading to is the 'Green Street House' or just the 'Green House'. It's a vacant building amidst other derelicts on the West side of Chicago. I checked the train yard more thoroughly and found that, the area I was looking it at is really wide open, and there are hardly any abandoned buildings around. I've a placed a map below:

You are free to place your characters where ever you want. The can be with Green House group or somewhere else, but everyone is connected somehow.

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Green_10
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 am

So I left an opening for Zoe at the Green Street Location. If she wants it. You're free to send her where ever you want Kasai, but I just thought I would create a position anyway. I haven't described that much of the Green House, so please feel free to elaborate on it if you so choose.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Resist10

Kasai. I took a pause at the Green Street Safe House location, in case you want to introduce your characters there. Ultramarine and Sigma, stay in costume and no one there knows their true faces or identities. Other are welcome to reveal themselves at their own peril.

I thought that would a good policy, since then the capture of one of them cannot expose the rest.

After this scene, I am going to take a leap to the next morning, since it's 1:00 in the morning and Toril and Russel would be ready for some sleep. Let me know what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 pm

I can stick Kekoa and Ayana in that same house since they actually are active in the Resistance's goings-ons. They don't have costumes or masks, but Ayana will probably go by her alias, at least at first. Kekoa's just Kekoa ^_-

Awesome seal, by the way! alien
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Updated The Amazon's profile to add she's in disguise and what kind of disguise she's in when she commits her crimes.

just FYI folks
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Edited 'Morgan's' last post.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

RPM. I put that picture of Amazon in your last post. Took a gamble that you might like it. It's in my personal album right now. If you move it you'll just have to correct the address in that one post after I clear it out of the album.

I just put stylized patterns on her face in an emerald green. The colour contrast is necessary to make the symbols stand out, and it reminded me of that old movie, 'The Emerald Forest', where the tribesmen wore green face paint. Thought it looked cool then.... looks cool now.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 am

I thought we were all on the same time line now. Didn't Yelena and Morgan find Grey, on Wednesday morning, during their jog?

I was hoping that after a sleep, Toril would be able to make that phone call to Yelena. (Bearing in mind the 1 hour time difference Smile )
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 pm

We are on the same time line. Yelena and Morgan always jogged early in the morning before the heat of the day could catch up with them so Toril's phone call later that morning would fit right in with when Yelena returned to the safe house.

swats Dann

Quit trying to cornfuzz us, dude. change that time on yer post.

LOL

Last edited by RPMistress on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Tiphereth wrote:
RPM. I put that picture of Amazon in your last post. Took a gamble that you might like it. It's in my personal album right now. If you move it you'll just have to correct the address in that one post after I clear it out of the album.

I just put stylized patterns on her face in an emerald green. The colour contrast is necessary to make the symbols stand out, and it reminded me of that old movie, 'The Emerald Forest', where the tribesmen wore green face paint. Thought it looked cool then.... looks cool now.

The green is perfect. Goes well with her Amazonian theme and rhe leopard print is exactly what I had in mind as well. As always you did a fantastic job.

I've copied the image to my photobucket account and edited the posts using that image link so you can remove it from your library.

Once again thanks. You totally rock!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Yes Missim, Don't be beatin' this por house _____, Izw tryin ta be good
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Lac'Nal wrote:
Yes Missim, Don't be beatin' this por house _____, Izw tryin ta be good

ROTFL

that's more like it
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 pm

I was thinking that I would make up a diagram of the Green Street Resistance, that way anyone who enters it, can easily navigate their character around. If someone adds stuff in the mean time, I'll just adapt what I have currently added.

I am going to make it fairly extensive, since they would probably have three entrances. Since they're under ground I'll connect them to the sewer system. It will be designed on the premise that it is a forgotten bomb shelter designed in 50's which had been secretly expanded. I should have described it better, when Bronze Devil first entered, but there are stairs after people pass through the secret entrance of the storage room off of the alley. The place is actually quite deep underground.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

ALL HALE THE MASTER OF DIAGRAMS AND ALL THINGS GRAPHIC!!!!

bows respectfvully

In other words, go for it
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 pm

"Rise my child. I am a humble man." He says with his head held high as he struts into a wall.
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 pm

ROTFL

way to go grace
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 am

I'm beginning to see you have a very twisted imagination, Tiph.

Nice post.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 am

Twisted Evil Nothing like jumping into the socks of a serial killer, eh? Twisted Evil

I actually had a few more little things to add, but it was late and so I kept it short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:07 am

Psychopaths are always fun! I love that you didn't make him a "bad guy" too!
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:40 am

Yes. I have a feeling that the Sigma Slayer, is going to be a very fun character. I had originally created him to be very minor, but I now feel that he may have a lot of potential.

Realistically, Bronze Devil is just a historic tie to Chicago. He's registered so he can't have much to do with the resistance, so I use him to reveal the past. Depending on what may occur it would take something REALLY serious to occur to make him publicly break the Riggs Act and become a wanted meta-human. He just can't hide in plain sight, so if he steps up the plate he's basically throwing his and his wife's life away.

RAID agents, do drop by on registered meta-humans from time to time (Like cops checking in on parolees). Standard procedure. So that's a factor that the Resistance has to consider as well when they deal with people like Bronze Devil.

I am still not sure about Ultramarine. What we do need are a few more meta's around as NPC's. We need expendable allies, to sacrifice when needed. Nothing pisses of heroes more than when their comrades get killed off. Everyone should feel free to created some 'Expendable NPC Resistance Fighters'. Give them some powers, connect them to your characters, but don't get too attached to them since any writer at any time can kill them off, that's what they're for, but until then they can be used in our dialog. It's really nice to have 'floaters' that everyone can use.

When you make them. Just designate them as 'EXPENDABLE' and give them some personality traits that we can all adhere to, also mention their relationship to any of the minor or major characters.

Sound cool? I'll even whip up some nice tombstones to remember them by. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm

I just modified the Metallic Marauder's write up a bit. Those of you who wish, to utilize the NPC's for death or injury, to intensify the plot have some fun portraying them true to their characters. We should be able to use them to create believable leaps in the story and reveal other bad guys or RAID strategies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next