Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG

Main  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED

Go down 
+6
Kynnzak
Tiphereth
KasaiYoukai
Admin
Lac'Nal
Vaudeville
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:21 pm

::Zoe pops out of j00r computer::
Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Zoe

I've SEEN your internet history! You DISGUST ME!
Back to top Go down
http://kasaiyoukai.deviantart.com
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 am

Lac (Kasai & Sin)

When Tim and Morgan make their way through the Bronx, I'll elaborate on your setting and throw in those 'gansta's'. My thinking is, that the encounter will create quite a scene, which will attract the attention of Grey Pyre and the FBI agents as well.

Tim and Morgan will be working against time, which is very appropriate given what Tim's power is. Smile

Naturally it will take a little bit of time for the agents to show up, but in the case of Grey Pyre, that's up to Kasai, I mean the guy could be having a cup of coffee around the corner when the meta-human gang land fight begins, who knows.

After I toss in the Gangsters, feel free to maneuver them as you wish. I'll toss in some stuff to keep you on your toes if needed, but if Kasai is up for it, since she is kind of running a bad guy, she can take over some of the gangsters I throw in (they are already created just hanging around until Tim arrives) if she is so inspired. Wink

What makes a roller coaster fun, isn't the speed, it's the unexpected dips and turns.
Back to top Go down
http://darkoak.org
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am

Sure, I can run some of the gangstas if they catch my fancy alien Sounds like fun!... unlike rollercoasters... which are terrifying... affraid
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 am

By the way, I meant to mention earlier, but I am just kind of leaving Shawn tied up where he is. I figured they'd have seen his hands can melt things (like faces) so they strapped him down so he wouldn't eat his way through the cell. From there, I was going to leave it up to whoever is writing Beacon workers as to what the plan was with him. He's an unregistered mutant willing to kill so I figured he'd be somewhat appealing to someone's plans for world domination alien
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:05 am

That sounds cool. I've been doing the Beacon stuff for now (once it's more firmly established I am sure everyone will be comfortable running Beacon).

Shawn's unique ability would indeed interest Beacon, however, his handicap and his unpredictability would be a serious liability to the organization which relies heavily on being discreet.

Vacily is using a Government Facility to carry out Beacon's plans, so you can imagine he had to maintain a low profile. He utilizes areas of the base that visitors would never travel and employs the use of the same soldiers which he is has hand picked for their loyalty. They have no idea what Beacon or who or what their Colonel really is, but they can be trusted to follow orders to the letter without question.

Shawn's presence could greatly jeopardize Vacily's operation, so he is being kept sedated and contained and will most likely be shipped off to the Eastern RAID Detention Centre, directly to the infamous Doctor Eden for experimentation. There is actually a connection between Eden and Beacon, something that the good Doctor makes sure to keep secret.

I was thinking Shawn would be sent there and then when the time comes to execute the 'Prison Break' scenario, he'd already be part of the setting. How's that sound? (I am assuming ,Kasai, you do not have any plans for him at the moment.) If this does suit you, then I will get Shawn to Eden and you can decide or we can discuss any types of experimentation you might want to see happen.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that Beacon does have access to an experimental, meta-ability suppressant. It's a fast acting drug that will greatly diminish or completely nullify those mutant abilities that are not purely physical (like heightened strength, agility, etc...), but the effects are very short. The suppressant only lasts on average for 15 minutes and for every meta-human this time varies, it can be shorter or longer. Meta-humans quickly develop a resistance to the drug so it has to be used sparingly.
Back to top Go down
KasaiYoukai
FIRE DEMON
FIRE DEMON
KasaiYoukai

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 am

Hmm... I didn't really have any direct plans for Shawn at the moment so that would work ^_^ He's at the mercy of Beacon now
Back to top Go down
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
RPMistress

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 pm

OH! OH!!

LOVE the graphic for Morgan too!!

BTW, didn't know if yu knew this or not, but Morgan Shepherd is the name of a pretty darn good NASCAR driver who made his mark in the 80's.

Just a little piece of useless trivia there.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

I did not know that, thanks for the info. And, you can thank Tiphereth for my character pics. He's the one who did them. He did a damn good job, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 am

RPM... we'll just go under the assumption that Yelena knows what to do with Killswitch (if in fact she does attempt to rescue, Cassius). I don't thing Vacily would risk giving her a communication device, since no matter how minute or concealed, Killswitch might detect it.

Cassius did have a comm-link prior to the 'switch', which would have been allowed to work... only to allow Killswitch now where he was. Where ever Cassius is at the moment, his comm-link has been removed. So, you and Kasai can handle the 'comm-link' discrepancy however you like... perhaps it was foreseen, perhaps not... no idea. It's usually the little details that make or break a deception.

Basically, Yelena just has to get Killswitch out of the cell and into the open, but please feel free to complicate things a little more to make it interesting. I am trying to leave as much grey area as possible so that the storyline can be still be twisted around. It anyone can think of a believable turn to any of the current plots, just go for it! Have fun! Truly, story telling gets pretty boring when your options are too limited. I have set up 'Beacon's Plan' but anything can happen, a character may actually believe that what Vacily is doing is good thing... after all it does seem that it might benefit the world.

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Surge_beacon

Twisted Evil "I'm just misunderstood. I'm really not a bad guy." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:58 pm

There ya go... Rutherford. Some meta-human, gangsta's. Twisted Evil

Direct them as you see fit, Lac. What ever you think is appropriate. (You too Sin).

D-Slam can't remain invisible and move at the same time (well a short distance), he has to stay fairly still to maintain the illusion.

Voodoo, has all those mystical mental powers like second-sight, clairvoyance and such. He's the guy that always knows when the cops are coming and is able to pick up on a person's surface thoughts and know what they are thinking so he can second guess people.

Hi-Dro is Human.

Last edited by Tiphereth on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 pm

If it is good for Sin I think she should wait in the Mustang, while Tim is inside. That way she can observe the ganster metas and maybe slide into the drivers seat. The would not be able to see her because the windows of the Mustang are heavily tinted that way when Tim comes out carrying the supplies he has aquired, she could open the door for him and they could speed off, insuing a running gun battle. That would draw the attention of the authorites, thus allowing the feds to get a semi fix on them. Not trying to dictate actions just throwing out an idea.

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:00 pm

No, no... by all means, take the reigns. I like the 'brain-work' Smile

Whether or not she would observe the car disappearing is debatable, all depends if she would have noticed the car coming back after they went around the block. They're crafty gangsters and have done this before so you have to give them some credit when it comes to being sneaky... of course Morgan might, don't know, just have to role-play it and let the chips fall where they may. Smile

Morgan would definitely be on high alert though.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm easy game, so whatever you want to do, I'll follow. Although, I have never been good at playing bad guys, so I'll let you guys do the dirty work. LOL

Ooh..Ooh!! I get to drive the Mustang!!!!!!!!!!! HOOR-AY!!!!!!! How fast can I go? Huh..Huh?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Well it is fast, real fast, it has a custom built engine built by A.J. Foyt, that was modified for greater speed by John McMannas, Tim's long time friend and partner. If that tells you anything.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Brings back memories. LOL My step-brother was once a small time stock car driver. He's the one who taught me how to drive stick when I was 16. Said I needed to learn how to drive a stick the right way and man, was it fun!!! Now I'm gonna have to remember what he taught me. LOL Oh, and is the car bullett proof?
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 pm

The glass would be and it would have Kevlar in the doors and body the tires would be police issue so they too may have a kevlar belting. That is not to say with would not sustain some dangage, but not enough to stop it. Short of a grenade launcher or LAWS Rocket, which I would doubt the meta gangster would have. Not at this time anyway. Although I suspect this will not be the last time we run into at least some of these guys. Remember they are not on thier home trurf.
Back to top Go down
SinTara
Watchman
Watchman
SinTara

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:35 pm

gotcha. BTW, Morgan doesn't know her way around New York City very well, so I'm not real sure where I supposed to have her drive. LOL Let me know where you want them to end up at and I'll feed it into the post or something.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:57 pm

No rocket launchers. LOL. Smile

These are street punks with some exceptional skills not terrorists. I think the biggest thing they'd ever shoot would be a sawed off shotgun Smile

You can assume that D-Slam is a pretty good driver, but nothing compared to the skills that police officer would have. They're really just normal gangsters that utilize their meta-abilities to give them the edge. Realistically if things don't go the way they plan it to, they're probably going panic and make some rash decisions.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:24 am

SWEET!

I am really enjoying the car chase. I know once that radiator goes, the car's pretty much cooked but I know that in high speed chase the Caddy should over heat in about ten minutes without any water to cool the engine. They can probably push the car for another ten minutes and then the engine would be completely fried.

Henkel and Jameson are getting close...

Jack Rose,

You'll notice that the characters are divided. We have Tim Rutherford and Morgan currently trying to 'Escape New York' and are in a high speed car chase, being pursued by three gangsta's bent on revenge, police and two FBI agents.

We have Yelena, Toril (Wraith) Shawn and Cassius being held in a Military Installation being run by Colonel Vacily Petrovsky, who unknown to any of his personal (save for one Sara-Lynn, a.k.a, Sun Storm) that he is Surge, a controller of Beacon and is trying to execute a plan that would allow him to erase 'data' all over the world. He would then be able to wipe out meta-human records and wreak havoc on the global economy in order to make people turn to the protection of meta-humans.

Two others, a man known as DiVine and a character called Siege (who will remain there until the return of a writer who has taken a break) are being held in a Meta-Detention Center. Eventually a prison break may occur.

Of course, if you see a way to create another sub-plot to introduce your character, just go for it. This is FREE-FORM writing, so if you have an idea you like try start it out. If you have any questions or want any guidance just discuss it here.

Glad to have you aboard!
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:49 am

Welcome to the aslym JackRose.

=====================
Glad you are enjoying the car chase Tiph, Tim utilizizing all his resources before he resorts to the use of his powers. To conceal the fact he is a meta from the authorities.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 pm

That's good thinking. Never thought about trying to hide the abilities.

Voodoo's illusion is not meant to stop Tim... I just through it in for you have a little fun with and perhaps believably slow Tim down and allow Jameson to catch up a bit. The oil slick was a nice move... and I didn't notice it right away until I read the post over a second time, then I had D-Slam react accordingly. There's no way he could have pulled his car out of a spin on oil.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks, I thought it would be something McManas would have added to the car when he modified the car for Tim. Like the hatch back being able to be opened. '67 Mustangs were a fastback with a very small trunk and cramped back seat but no hatchback that could be opened..
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 pm

There you go I just gave Jameson and Henkel a MAJOR clue as to who they have been chasing and information to Zoe, the news media and others that Tim is alive and out reaking havoch.
Back to top Go down
Tiphereth

Tiphereth

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Well I'll leave it to you then to release the information to the police department or the media, as I am not sure what information would be derived from the License plate number. I am going to concentrate a little more on the information the police might get from Hi-Dro's statement, unless of course the License plate number reveals a wealth of information on Tim Rutherford.
Back to top Go down
Lac'Nal

Lac'Nal

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 pm

All they get is a clue, Twisted Evil a very big clue if they are smart enough to figure it out.Smile

"Yes we are the people your parents warned you about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED   Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alter Egos: OOC Chat - ARCHIVED
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next