Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling

Collaborative Storytelling • A Writer's Sanctuary • Multi-Genre RPG
 
Main  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Under the Bridge  Grimnir's Inn  RegisterRegister  BLOG  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Krynn OOC Banter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 pm

I assumed that Saul would have observed his approaching in the wilderness. It was leap of observation upon Saul's part.....I will adjust the post accordingly, deleteing the leather winged fire braething reference. Will that suffice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm

I don't have a problem with the possibility that he would have observed them together in the woods but Nol was in Elven form the whole time and always is in Elven form unless I post otherwise (which is rare unless he is interacting with very specific characters). The whole point of him is I use him to push the story in a narrative way which is why you rarely (and I mean rarely) see him engaging in combat, and if he is it is always as an Elf.

I never posted that he was in dragon form therefore nobody would have seen him as a dragon. I am not trying to be a jerk but I just feel that some fairly big liberties are being taken with a character so new to the story. You have to keep in mind that the characters we are writing with have been interacting with each other for about 12 years (that is the time the three of us have been playing together). I want this story to work and I want us all to have fun together, but I feel this is the second time in a couple days that my characters are at the center of story (and character) altering assumptions. My biggest fear is that Saul is all of a sudden going to be a dragon in disguise. I explained in a PM that Nol is an exception to our "no dragon" rule but he exists to interject deeper information into the story that the characters might not get otherwise, he's more like an NPC DM type, giving insight and pressing into certain characters at certain times things they need to know.

Like I said, not trying to be a dick, just trying to keep something that has been worked on for a long time on the track we set as a group.

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:34 am

Once again no offense was taken, my friend. I am the new kid on the block and still trying to get settled in. As such I may need some direction from time to time to keep me on track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:35 pm

SO I suppose it's ..... my turn.



Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
Lac'Nal

avatar

Posts : 1818
Join date : 2009-04-24
Age : 67
Location : In The WIld

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

cheers Indeed it is cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tomasgill2000.tripod.com/oradrethcunamotomasaralom
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

boo-yah

baby

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

done and done Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 am

Just so I post the reaction correctly, would Kellan know that name? And if so, why?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 am

RPMistress wrote:
Just so I post the reaction correctly, would Kellan know that name? And if so, why?

OK, I thought that was the name of the Knight Ceri had fallen in love with.

Now, since it happened so long ago, the name might still be known in the ranks so I'll post what I think would be a reaction from Kellan.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 am

yes.... the Knights would DEFINITELY know


so post on

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 am

Roger, copy!

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 am

RPMistress wrote:
Roger, copy!

Is Roger your admin assistant?? What are you having him photocopy??

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 am

ROFL

I wish I had an admin assistant. I'd give him all the stupid stuff I have to do and concentrate on the more complicated things....

Not to mention free up some time for me so I could goof off more here.



Roger is the military affirmation you received a transmission

Copy is the recognition of an order given and you are complying with that order.




Now, get with the program, dude....



____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 am

RPMistress wrote:
ROFL

I wish I had an admin assistant. I'd give him all the stupid stuff I have to do and concentrate on the more complicated things....

Not to mention free up some time for me so I could goof off more here.



Roger is the military affirmation you received a transmission

Copy is the recognition of an order given and you are complying with that order.




Now, get with the program, dude....





I'll Roger you right in the copy!

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 am

ROFLMAO

I bet you would....

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:09 am

Gonna wait for Lac before I post.

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 am

Roger, copy!

(couldn't resist)

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 am

RPMistress wrote:
Roger, copy!

(couldn't resist)


LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:14 am

Meat, man....we need MEAT in those posts so we can sink our teeth into them!!!


LOL



____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:50 am

Hey guess what... I posted!

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:52 am

D'UH

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Doesn't everyone else agree that "Winter Wonder Heartlund" is an incredibly creative and awesome title for chapter 15? I mean, not to brag but I am a freakin' genius!

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 pm

If you say so, Z-Man

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinsk
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2009-10-05
Age : 45
Location : Color-Rad-OH

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

RPMistress wrote:
If you say so, Z-Man


Oh, I say so.

____________________________________________________________________________________
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zinsk.com
RPMistress
SWATTER
SWATTER
avatar

Posts : 3803
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : State of Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 pm

LOL

alrighty then

____________________________________________________________________________________
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Krynn OOC Banter   

Back to top Go down
 
Krynn OOC Banter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Map of Ansalon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifrost Bridge - Best Storytelling :: PORTALS OF ASGARD - Other worldly tales :: Shards of Krynn :: Shards of Krynn Book 1-
Jump to: